Page 42 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Redid my silver thread look to: (She'll be going to back to a blood elf soon, still goblin in this pic.)

^ why wont that staff off archimode drop????

Blahh I cant link my set

Still working on it
    Last edited by Funknotic; 2011-10-18 at 06:39 AM.

The staff was worth 40k on Neptulon few weeks ago. Now dropped to 14k after a second person put it on the AH. They are both figthing to get it sold. The price might drop more if the continue to compete, but someone is bound to buy one soon and the price will sky-rocket again.

Maybe I should buy it. No point in wasting countless hours in camping Kazzak. Also nto sure if a GM will return this staff to me, from the Shadowmoon Valley quest. Gotta ask.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3;30623:10+0:0

Thats the look im goin for, might try to find different staff. I'm trying to steer clear of tier gear on all my chars

I put this in the main xmog thread, but thought I'd add it here with an actual pic instead of just a link this time. BTW, I swear it matches better in-game...some pieces have an odd tint on them in this shot, but I'm very open to suggestion if anyone finds something that matches better.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...8:56289:58486# (Handwraps of the Incarnate equipped instead of Gloves of the Incarnate..not sure which I prefer but wowhead was being finicky about letting me change it.)
    Last edited by HDPriest; 2011-10-18 at 06:54 PM. Reason: added item list link

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsoul View Post
    Can anyone please make a thread, if there isn't one already, where we just post our "creations"? Fellow priests here have some amazing ideas and I would really like to be able to browse through them more easily. It would be awesome if people shared their sets and added some additional info for where they drop from or how to obtain them.
    Hmm uber late but I just saw this. I am currently working on an index of the ideas posted in here. However, I am only including sets that have both pictures and the items that make-up the set. So if anyone posted in this thread with only one or the other PM me both parts to be included.

Well, I liked Shanthi's green set (here) so much I decided to make different coloured versions.

We have the green version, similar to Shanthi's, and then a red and a blue version.

Click to Enlarge:

This link has all 3 in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmote View Post
    Well, I liked Shanthi's green set (here) so much I decided to make different coloured versions.

We have the green version, similar to Shanthi's, and then a red and a blue version.
    Nice, I like them! Also, if you liked the dagger I used in that set, there's a version that would fit the red set, the Dragonfang Blade from Blackwing Lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hmm uber late but I just saw this. I am currently working on an index of the ideas posted in here. However, I am only including sets that have both pictures and the items that make-up the set. So if anyone posted in this thread with only one or the other PM me both parts to be included.
    Thank you Arlee.
    When I find the time I'll make sure to upload mine.

A red set I managed to patch up Still don't know about the head :/ Any of you have an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

A red set I managed to patch up Still don't know about the head :/ Any of you have an idea?
    May I recommend this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=11808/circle-of-flame

What is your current crown? I think it would look great with t6 since helms don't look right on a lot of races.

Also I think above poster has a good idea.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Thanks mate! I fits perfectly ;D

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What is your current crown? I think it would look great with t6 since helms don't look right on a lot of races.

Also I think above poster has a good idea.

My current is called http://www.wowhead.com/item=28193 Mana etched crown! It drops from last boss in Black Morass! And yes it does fit perfectly ;D

How can you as a Belf have tier 3?
    So sorry but could not resist :P

Because Naxx was there all the way through TBC, it was WotLK that moved it

Ok, here are a couple more outfits I've put together. I just can't stop playing dress-up, dammit (4.3 needs to get here NAO, I'm down to like 2 empty spots in my bank right now XP).

Robes of Spiritual Purity

This is the TBC Blue/Gray Devout recolor, but they only reused the helm, chest, shoulders and feet. After doing some searching, I was able to find a decent looking belt and gloves, as well as the staff which I feel captures the personality of the set quite well:

Regal Robes

After stumbling over how perfectly the Incarnate shoulders worked with this robe design, I just had to put something together for the rest of it. I only wish you could hide your belt as the sash I've had to resort to using covers up the original tassel belt designed into the robe itself:

@ Chudah: That 1st set is really really pretty but I am seriously in love with the second one. Any chance for an item set linky?

edit: Thanks, Arlee!
    Last edited by HDPriest; 2011-10-21 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    @ Chudah: That 1st set is really really pretty but I am seriously in love with the second one. Any chance for an item set linky?
    I have both in the index I am putting together with the items for everything Think it should be done in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    So sorry but could not resist :P

Because Naxx was there all the way through TBC, it was WotLK that moved it
    Hehe alright thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chudah both of your sets were amazing, Good job!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the updated version of my "Red gear" with the circle of flame!