Page 46 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooti View Post
    I'm going for a more subtle but priestly look that works for both shadow and holy. So far, this is what it looks like:

-snip-
    Love it on you! I tried it on my female blood elf, though, and it looks awful. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by unfadableangel View Post
    Love it on you! I tried it on my female blood elf, though, and it looks awful. Hehe.
    It'd look better if the COLLAR didn't move with your head.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I've put together a few sets. I'm not sure about certain armor pieces so suggestions are welcome =)

Made this set mainly for troll priests, although I'm not entirely sure about the shoulders, but I couldn't find any cloth shoulders that fitted the set as well.

Started this set with the robe. It ended up looking more like a mage set than a priest set but since it's obtainable for both classes I decided to post it anyway. Could have used "Eye of Flame" as helmet but it seems to be used quite a lot already and maybe some of you know a helmet that would fit the set better for priests.

Couldn't really find a nice helmet for this set that looked as nice as the engineering goggles. So suggestions for non-engineers are welcome.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    It'd look better if the COLLAR didn't move with your head.
    Indeed. Or if it didn't go through the shoulder pieces in the first place. My shoulders are just too darn narrow.

Hey, guys, what do you think about this look?

I put it together in the model viewer - it is all still obtainable but might be a pain to farm all the pieces... Haven't done it for myself yet, but I really like the look of this so I might! I still have my Prophecy set to rely on ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Arodithe View Post

I put it together in the model viewer - it is all still obtainable but might be a pain to farm all the pieces... Haven't done it for myself yet, but I really like the look of this so I might! I still have my Prophecy set to rely on ^_^
    I love the color of the robes but the shoulders don't really match, they are too "pitch black" compared to the "super dark gray" on the robes :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    I love the color of the robes but the shoulders don't really match, they are too "pitch black" compared to the "super dark gray" on the robes :/
    Oh stop being picky!

I absolutely love it. The shoulders are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by cephius View Post
    oh stop being picky!
    wear more yellow shoulders with gold robes please <3

Wow, that's pretty. I love the color composition.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Playing a draenei shadow priest looking like an Eredar warlock. Feels epic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    Horrible news everyone.
    I went to the ptr honor vendor, bought the above items and tried to fashioncraft them.
    "This item's appearance cannot be used.".

QQ
    I hope that is just a bug.
    That's just a bug, you can't even buy most of the pvp pieces in the PTR at the moment They'll be transmoggable (is that a word? =P ).

Also, thanks for the staff recommendation DerrHans but alas, I'll be staying horde.

Just cos I can :-
    Susie's Transmogrification blog, with sections for each armour class, sections on shields and cloaks. Searchable by colour:-
    http://wowtransmogrifications.blogspot.com/

"Suddenly, doing big numbers is meaningless if I don't look FABULOUS."

I thought I'd start out with something simple and build more sets later. Here's what I'm going for at the moment

Mechagnome
    So I completed a Tier 6 set, but honestly, I don't like it on me as much as Tier 2. That's probably due to the UD male looking clunky in it, and the fact I wasn't playing during Tier 6 but was a vanilla raider.

"tier sets booorrrring" yeah yeah, but I really don't have the time or inclination to put original crap together, and after getting 5/8 Transcendence the HARD way back in the day, I find myself emotionally attached to it.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    wear more yellow shoulders with gold robes please <3
    Don't make me give you abuse over msn.

Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    Just cos I can :-
    MMMMMMMM suitable slutty!

Excellent set. The shoulders may not match the black of the robe, gloves and shoes perfectly, but it's close enough to mesh and they're beautiful looking. Matching the tier 7 halo with the blue in the robe is an awesome idea!

---------- Post added 2011-10-29 at 10:21 PM ----------

Here's one I just put together:

A mix of BC dungeon blues, a BOE drop off a rare spawn (AH farmable!), a couple of raid drops and a justice point purchase.

And here's a link to the outfit in wowhead, with the modeling.

T6 has always been my favorite set but looking how well t2 goes with my staff i may go with t2 i miss 2 parts from my raiding days back in classic

http://transmogger.info/4ead8bca99b12

Don't know if this has been asked yet, but anyone know a set that fits good with Dragonwrath?^^
    I'm thinking T8(10man). but don't know if you guys got a better idea ;D
    Last edited by Kassina; 2011-10-30 at 06:06 PM.
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me