Some of these are really cool The image quality on the modelviewer can trick you though. Everything looks so good and then some don't look great ingame :<

Got my boring one, mainly to replace my mage model/warlock model pieces. The belt looks fairly out of place though, but I wanted something to work with the shoulders. And the hood is wtf shiny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Some of these are really cool The image quality on the modelviewer can trick you though. Everything looks so good and then some don't look great ingame :<

Got my boring one, mainly to replace my mage model/warlock model pieces. The belt looks fairly out of place though, but I wanted something to work with the shoulders. And the hood is wtf shiny
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    which tabard is that? (please don't say guild >.<)

It's the Mag'har one. The Orcs with the talbuks in Nagrand :3

Quote Originally Posted by Weduh View Post
    Hey Imthedoctor I remember raiding w/ you. I'm going w/ the warlock look too.

Helm: Hood of Clouded Sight
    Shoulders: Illidari Shoulderpads
    Back: Nethervoid Cloak
    Chest: Robe of Hateful Echoes
    Feet: Einhorn's Galoshes (heroic)

Still waiting for a belt to drop...
    Belt of Biting Cold or Cord of Screaming Terrors
    Hey Weduh, I remember raiding with you as well, Liking the warlock set you have going on

thanks alot for this thread, now i can customize my priest so damn well ... till i found this i was thinking of going full t6 or t5

Not sure if you guys saw this, but it does make me a sad puppy

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Level 60 Gear Models for Transmogrification
    The items out in the world (Marshals, Grand Marshal’s, High Warlord, etc) that use the level 60 PvP art are un-transmogrifiable (including the item level 115 stuff that shares the name from Burning Crusade).

In Area 52 a set of vendors has replaced the PvP Vendors who used to live there. Grex Brainboiler, Krixel Pinchwhistle, Tini Smalls, Kezzik the Striker, Big Zokk Torquewrench, and Leeni “Smiley” Smalls. These vendors sell new, transmogrifiable versions of the classic armor to players who have the Feat of Strength for Legionnaire/Knight-Captain or higher under the old PvP system.

There was a bug with the Feat of Strength granting access to these items, but was hotfixed within the last couple of minutes. If you meet the criteria log out and back in and you should be able to access the vendor.

The design intent with the Feat of Strength achievement requirement was specifically to limit these particular art styles to players who earned them through the OG (and relentlessly difficult) PvP honor system, while keeping the door open to reward them to more people in the future.

In a future patch the items sold by the Area 52 vendors will also be renamed ‘Replica of’ to be more consistent with the items sold by the Darkmoon Faire – they’re currently exact duplicates of the original items that allow transmogrification, which is obviously a bit confusing.

Potentially related, since he’s in the same area, Kezzik the Striker sells inaccessible Season 1 Gladiator’s, Season 2 Merciless Gladiator’s, and Season 3 Vengeful Gladiator’s gear to all players, as the majority of that gear didn’t have restrictions.
    Source

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 11:26 AM ----------

Also I just noticed on the armory it says what you transmog'ed to... but it still shows the original look of the items ><

Deleted
    Ye I',m really miffed about that. And so are most of the people in that thread. Blizz just love leaving people in the dark.

Wanted to use the lvl 60 pvp set for my Warr. But SURPRISE YOU CANT.

Deleted
    Yes, another sad puppy here :/ Was looking forward to using the blue pvp items for transmogrification but it seems thats only for the pvpers from classic wow :/ I'm not sure if theres even still a lot of ppl from then playing the same character right now. Hopefully Blizzard will change their minds about this. On the bright side tho there's tons of other awesome options as people have shown here.

Well I still play my warrior from then now (though she's not my main anymore)... but I have long since gotten rid of the old pvp gear

I really like the 'less is more' style <3

The Helm is the tier halo that drops from KT, the chest is a green woolen vest, and the legs I'm sure a lot of you know are the black mageweave leggings.
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

More info on why lvl 60 pvp items are not allowed:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In the case of the old Honor system it’s no longer available like Molten Core is. We know who participated, what they achieved, when, and we can in this instance restrict those specific items (some of which were arguably more difficult to obtain than any raid has ever been) to the people that earned them when the system existed. It’s also worth noting that people's time investments, even at level 85 and going back and doing these old raids over and over to build a full set, is not inconsequential. It's not accurate to compare raid item drop rates (regardless of character level) now, to current honor gains and their comparison to the original honor ranking system.

We do agree that the restriction to the specific characters that earned those titles kind of sucks. It’s the player that earned those items, really, not any specific character. If we had a way to make them account-wide right now, we would. We can’t, but account-wide achievements are planned for Mists of Pandaria, and we hope to be able to include Feats of Strength with that system, which would open up these items to all characters on that player's account.

It's also worth reiterating the point made in the original reply I made "while keeping the door open to reward them to more people in the future." We'd like to find ways to make these items available to players who didn't earn them through the original system, while keeping them prestigious for those that did.

Lastly I want to apologize that this restriction was not communicated before the patch was released. As much we hope to be in front of messaging any changes before they're implemented to ensure you're well informed and can plan your play schedule with these things in mind, it doesn't always happen. For that we are sorry if anyone was looking forward to using these items for transmogrification and is unable to do so.
    Source

This is so frustrating on so many levels

15+ Year Old Account
    great idea, makes mogging the lvl 60 gear mean alot more, my pvp set now looks like the lvl 60 set.
    Sig by Safhira

Postmasters Chest, Pants and Boots + Bloodsail Admiral hat!

Nice that armory shows you in your mogged gear, I noticed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not very fancy (nor creative, I know ^^), but it makes my priest feel more like a priest and less like "OMG MY SHOULDERS ARE BURING!"

Edit.: Ah, right. I still need a new belt! And maybe a head piece - any ideas?

Add Ony Skin cloak to the cloak section please... it is one of the only unique cloaks now that may distinguish a Vanilla player from others as it can no longer be crafted

10+ Year Old Account

I wanna build a set around Vestments of the Shifting Sands... but we'll see. It's not a transmog friend piece due to its design making wearing anything more look clunky. XD

HELP

Need a matching,good looking belt for my season 1 set.(No lowpixel belt and not higher than 156 ilvl)

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-01-31 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Flutterguy didn't read the thread title, as neither of those are priests. =P

Moriat, I kinda like the belt you have currently for that set. Is the s1 belt that matches it not available though?

And when transmog came out, I numbered my favorite sets from 1-16 (yes, 16) and did a /roll whenever I felt like changing. Currently, I'm in set 1, mage t5 recolor.

Best part about this one is that the mace hides Power Torrent! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    More info on why lvl 60 pvp items are not allowed:
    This is so frustrating on so many levels
    Just a heads up, despite what was said in the blue post I was able to obtain and tranmog the full set of lvl 60 pvp gear including the warlord recolors and high warlord weapons despite never being higher than rank 9 (centurion).
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang