Got a lot of great ideas from this thread… thanks!

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 03:40 PM ----------

So, i posted some more or less useful things (stupid link/image restriction). Time to give something back:

Head: Red Mageweave Headband
    Shoulders: Heroes' Shoulderpads of Faith
    Cloak: Gracious Cape
    Chest: Robes of Prophecy
    Hands: Lava Burn Gloves (still trying to find something simpler)
    Waist: Gridle of Prophecy
    Feet: Boots of Prophecy (or something simple black)
    Mainhand: The Ancient Scepter of Sue Min
    Offhand: Fire Runed Grimoire

Head: (Wrathful Gladiator's Mooncloth Hood looks good)
    Shoulders: Furred Worgslayer Spaulders
    Cloak: Abjurer's Cloak
    Chest: Shroud of Absolution
    Hands: Gloves of Glistering Runes
    Waist: Nethershard Gridle
    Feet: Titan-Forged Slippers of Dominance
    Mainhand: Jaded Crystal Dagger
    Offhand: Divine Companion

Head: Mask of New Snow
    Shoulders: Argent Shoulders
    Cloak: Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings
    Chest: Vestments of the Avatar
    Wrist: Bloodthirsty Embersilk Bracers
    Hands: Arcane Gloves
    Waist: Belt of the Long Road
    Feet: Veteran's Mooncloth Slippers
    Mainhand: Azure Lightblade
    Offhand: Fire Runed Grimoire

Still looking for fitting 2h-staves. Most look ridiculous oversized on a male nightelf.

Prolly i go with t5 and mah benediction !

With the combo of the holiday I'll probably push out another update Monday night. (In case anyone was wondering why their set hasn't been added )

I play a shadow priest and people always say why dont I just roll a warlock if I wanna dps, So I did the next best thing

Edited due to huge image. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-11-28 at 03:12 PM.

I'm going all Tier 2 + Benediction.
    Just because i wanted it so badly in vanilla.
    Music is the speech
    Drums are my voice
    With my sticks i can reach
    but blisters are my enemies
    I have a spinning chair

Hey Imthedoctor I remember raiding w/ you. I'm going w/ the warlock look too.

Helm: Hood of Clouded Sight
    Shoulders: Illidari Shoulderpads
    Back: Nethervoid Cloak
    Chest: Robe of Hateful Echoes
    Feet: Einhorn's Galoshes (heroic)

Still waiting for a belt to drop...
    Belt of Biting Cold or Cord of Screaming Terrors

priest sets, omnomnomnom they all look so smexy

Off Color T6(the white set) and the mace from Illidan for me.

So what cloak are us T6-wearing clones going for? Preferably reasonably easy to obtain.

Some really cool alternatives so far. I think I'll personally go with the Zabra's Raiment, it looks a whole lot like a proper PvP set with Horde ornaments. The only piece I don't really like is the cowl (helmet), and having a hard time coming up with a replacement. So my question is - does anyone know of a good cloth helmet that fits color and stylewise to that set?

I've been collecting sets since first news of mogging months ago and no matter what I look at I still fall back to T5 for healing. Its just pro.

Awesome set guys! keep up the good work!

Some of these are really cool The image quality on the modelviewer can trick you though. Everything looks so good and then some don't look great ingame :<

Got my boring one, mainly to replace my mage model/warlock model pieces. The belt looks fairly out of place though, but I wanted something to work with the shoulders. And the hood is wtf shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Some of these are really cool The image quality on the modelviewer can trick you though. Everything looks so good and then some don't look great ingame :<

Got my boring one, mainly to replace my mage model/warlock model pieces. The belt looks fairly out of place though, but I wanted something to work with the shoulders. And the hood is wtf shiny
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    which tabard is that? (please don't say guild >.<)

It's the Mag'har one. The Orcs with the talbuks in Nagrand :3

Quote Originally Posted by Weduh View Post
    Hey Imthedoctor I remember raiding w/ you. I'm going w/ the warlock look too.

Helm: Hood of Clouded Sight
    Shoulders: Illidari Shoulderpads
    Back: Nethervoid Cloak
    Chest: Robe of Hateful Echoes
    Feet: Einhorn's Galoshes (heroic)

Still waiting for a belt to drop...
    Belt of Biting Cold or Cord of Screaming Terrors
    Hey Weduh, I remember raiding with you as well, Liking the warlock set you have going on

thanks alot for this thread, now i can customize my priest so damn well ... till i found this i was thinking of going full t6 or t5

Not sure if you guys saw this, but it does make me a sad puppy

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Level 60 Gear Models for Transmogrification
    The items out in the world (Marshals, Grand Marshal’s, High Warlord, etc) that use the level 60 PvP art are un-transmogrifiable (including the item level 115 stuff that shares the name from Burning Crusade).

In Area 52 a set of vendors has replaced the PvP Vendors who used to live there. Grex Brainboiler, Krixel Pinchwhistle, Tini Smalls, Kezzik the Striker, Big Zokk Torquewrench, and Leeni “Smiley” Smalls. These vendors sell new, transmogrifiable versions of the classic armor to players who have the Feat of Strength for Legionnaire/Knight-Captain or higher under the old PvP system.

There was a bug with the Feat of Strength granting access to these items, but was hotfixed within the last couple of minutes. If you meet the criteria log out and back in and you should be able to access the vendor.

The design intent with the Feat of Strength achievement requirement was specifically to limit these particular art styles to players who earned them through the OG (and relentlessly difficult) PvP honor system, while keeping the door open to reward them to more people in the future.

In a future patch the items sold by the Area 52 vendors will also be renamed ‘Replica of’ to be more consistent with the items sold by the Darkmoon Faire – they’re currently exact duplicates of the original items that allow transmogrification, which is obviously a bit confusing.

Potentially related, since he’s in the same area, Kezzik the Striker sells inaccessible Season 1 Gladiator’s, Season 2 Merciless Gladiator’s, and Season 3 Vengeful Gladiator’s gear to all players, as the majority of that gear didn’t have restrictions.
    Source

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 11:26 AM ----------

Also I just noticed on the armory it says what you transmog'ed to... but it still shows the original look of the items ><

Ye I',m really miffed about that. And so are most of the people in that thread. Blizz just love leaving people in the dark.

Wanted to use the lvl 60 pvp set for my Warr. But SURPRISE YOU CANT.

Yes, another sad puppy here :/ Was looking forward to using the blue pvp items for transmogrification but it seems thats only for the pvpers from classic wow :/ I'm not sure if theres even still a lot of ppl from then playing the same character right now. Hopefully Blizzard will change their minds about this. On the bright side tho there's tons of other awesome options as people have shown here.