OK, so for all you creative people out there I'm looking for some help! I have long desired for my troll shadow priest to embody the look of a voodoo hexing witchdoctor! So of course, I have decided on the Bad Mojo Mask for the head piece. I really can't seem to come up with the rest of his wardrobe... anybody have some ideas that follow a voodoo hexing witchdoctor troll trend? lol that's a mouthful. Ideas welcome. Thanx.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=9470 <---- the head piece link

This is how I roll. (though im looking for a better staff to look more fishing-farmer like)

Head: Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
    Shoulders: Skein Woven Mantle
    Chest: Blue Overalls
    Gloves: Archmage Gloves
    Boots: Slavehandler Footpads
    Belt: Arcane Sash
    Staff: Voodoo Hex-Staff

Edited for huge picture. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-12-11 at 04:06 AM.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Here's mine so far:

I originally was not doing a helmet but when i got lucky in the raid finder it seemed to work out and match (although yes the gold would look way better). I'm trying to go as non-tier as possible.
    Last edited by Icarris; 2011-12-11 at 02:13 AM.

So I was planning on buying the Warlord's rainment set until I get lucky with the t6 drops. But can't for some reason transmog my gear with it. Any ideas why? I am sure it is stated somewhere but I have yet to find it.

Just incase someone didn't get it, trying to get my PVE gear to look like ilvl 74 PVP gear.

Edit: Found my answer...
    Last edited by ErayoEU; 2011-12-11 at 03:42 PM.

Here's my Priest at the moment:

Last edited by Abandon; 2011-12-12 at 02:27 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Blue/Grey priest set

This is the set I'm working on for my priest I love the t6 helm but don't really want to wear the whole set. Still need.. just about everything, surprisingly hard to find an uld 10 group.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    Blue/Grey priest set

This is the set I'm working on for my priest I love the t6 helm but don't really want to wear the whole set. Still need.. just about everything, surprisingly hard to find an uld 10 group.
    That set is a-mazing, I am stealing it btw :3, but I am switching the boots and helm since the helm doesn't rlly work with this set for a male BE. I am going to use t7 helm instead. It matches nicely (also t6 boots).
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

This is about the complete set I got, just need to find gloves that are about the same color.

transmogger.info/4ee619b93189a

(sorry can't post links yet)

The image doesn't give the head or the shoulders justice.

OH didn't want to show up when searching though. using the Fetish of the Primal Gods

I've just created another set for priests. Still have to add the cloak, though and possibly find some boots to match for non-draenei.
    http://transmogger.info/4ee7712404ac3

it would be not bad to do that

mmmm i like T6 from Black temple.

I made a random set yesterday that I'm pretty content with! I've been aiming to wear pants (non-robe top), and I love pink and purple! I would've taken a better screenshot but I've been farming Circle of Flame and I'm waiting to get into the instance again ><

Head: Junior Technician 3rd Grade Goggles (LOVE these!)
    Shoulders: Vindicator Shoulderpads
    Chest: Vindicator Tunic
    Shirt: Lavender Mageweave Shirt
    Bracers: Bracers of the Dark Mother
    Hands: Barbaric Cloth Gloves
    Belt: H Belt of Arcane Storms
    Legs: H Mercurial Leggings
    Feet: Black Mageweave Boots
    Main Hand: H Alysra's Razor

I'll take any suggestions to make this set better

T8 with Tabard of the Lightbringer, Lingering Illness and Static Charge Handwraps. Weapons are Royal Scepter of Terenas II and Battle Tome. Really want to come up with something more original for her shadow set tho.

Any nice legs that doesn't show like the ones I currently have?

Quote Originally Posted by Priesthoodz View Post
    My Super Mario Set :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Lol! I love it!

Anyone have any ideas of a set to go with Tabard of the Lightbringer? Just bought one today and I'm figuring out what I should go farm =P

So, that's what I plan on doing. Well, just the helm, shoulders, chest, belt, and gloves. Forgot to put one of the Gilneas cloaks for her back slot. I already have her offhand changed to Grayson's Torch, but will probably change that. No reason to change the looks of her pants or boots as they don't show (ignore the green feet as model viewer seems to do that with worgen).

So, anyone have any suggestions on a mace and staff that would go well with the gear? Preferrably non-raid drop, but not a requirement. Unfortunately, I have a lot of pvp to do (about 3635 honor), but I hate pvp. And the Alliance usually fails hardcore in my battlegroup. I just need to reach revered with the Ebon Blade (just reached friendly with them yesterday as I never did any Icecrown quests while leveling her), and need exalted with Gilneas for her cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    Lol! I love it!

Anyone have any ideas of a set to go with Tabard of the Lightbringer? Just bought one today and I'm figuring out what I should go farm =P
    My friend is going for the Sanctified Crimson Acolyte's-set with his tabard. I think it suits the tabard fairly well! And yeah, this is the set I mean. Heroic ICC gear. :3

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

imageshack (dot) us/photo/my-images/269/screenshot20111223at221.png/

Anyone know what shoulders this priest is using?