Here is my current 'Mog, made to match my guild tabard. Item list can be found at my armory, here: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Derap/advanced

i.imgur.com/dWaPR.jpg

On a less related note, does anyone know of a cloak that matches t13 heroic? EDIT: Also a belt, was thinking the belt off of zonozz, Cord of the Slain Chmapion, but it doesn't quite amtch the heroic colors. A little disappointing since there's a belt that matches the regular tier just fine.
    Last edited by purplehazen; 2012-03-01 at 06:25 PM.

Hmm should i use a staff or dagger?

Took me a long time to make it and i like it i know i got a weird taste

I like this setup because the weapons are visible when sheathed and it looks like you're duel-wielding.

Quote Originally Posted by Maios View Post
    I like this setup because the weapons are visible when sheathed and it looks like you're duel-wielding.
    What weps are those then? WTB duel-wield! :P

Nice set!

Won't show while sheathed, still worth it :3

Last edited by Sne; 2012-03-03 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    What weps are those then? WTB duel-wield! :P

Nice set!
    main-hand: Hand of Edward the Odd
    frill: Lamp of Peaceful Repose

Been trying to get a "non-robed" priest set going. But the boots are tricky.. I can't stand it without big boots, so my options aren't many.

Left: Boots don't match ANYTHING, tried to tie it in with the tabard. /fail
    Middle: Current set (ugly vanilla boots.. :< )
    Right: With trash drop boots from BMH, can't seem to have 'em drop tho.

EDIT:
    My more matching set. But with smaller boots.
    Last edited by Andosup; 2012-03-03 at 05:40 PM.

Well heres my attempt at a robeless set:

T5! Actually looks rather good. The boots don't look like slippers and the set goes well with the tabard. Only problem is the chest piece is a little dull and the belt area doesn't quiet fit. :P

My newest transmog. I wanted to try going for pants rather than a robe again but I'm just having one trouble.. Finding a dagger that would fit! Anyone know a good golden/silver dagger that would go with this transmog?

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

Here's another one. Drops from Kalecgos first boss in SWP really easy to obtain if you are lucky

I'm still looking for the perfect weapons for this (and if anyone can find better shoulders, please let me know) but I like it a lot.

Items here http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...90:10026:39519
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    I find it to be a very common internet argument to use "all the people hate (insert whatever you hate)" therefore they should listen to all the people (just you).

Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    I'm still looking for the perfect weapons for this (and if anyone can find better shoulders, please let me know) but I like it a lot.

Items here http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...90:10026:39519
    Why not use the Magister's Shoulders?

If a pair of shoulders would fit that robe it's them?
    Last edited by Sne; 2012-03-08 at 08:21 PM.

@ Sne: I might go back and get them, but didn't have enough DMF tickets this month. I'm not super-crazy about them and am hoping to find something better, but if not I'll probably get them next month...unless I have a whole different outfit by then. Void Storage has just fueled my clothes-gathering..I still have no space lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    I find it to be a very common internet argument to use "all the people hate (insert whatever you hate)" therefore they should listen to all the people (just you).

Here's the outfit I'm currently using for my priest. I love blues and purples and wanted to create something with that color palette.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Here's the outfit I'm currently using for my priest. I love blues and purples and wanted to create something with that color palette.
    Ooh, I was wondering what shoulders could fit that chest! Looks really nice together. I did something similar with the purple version:

The gloves from Rotface 10 HC match this set better, but haven't gotten lucky with them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    @ Sne: I might go back and get them, but didn't have enough DMF tickets this month. I'm not super-crazy about them and am hoping to find something better, but if not I'll probably get them next month...unless I have a whole different outfit by then. Void Storage has just fueled my clothes-gathering..I still have no space lol.
    ^^ Alright, I kinda had the feeling you'd already thought about them hehe!

But yeah the DMF tickets are a pain, since you can't get the complete set fast enough :s

And yeah tell me about having no space... I have to make like a new character every month, fill him with bags just to keep some spare boe's I might use some day

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    My newest transmog. I wanted to try going for pants rather than a robe again but I'm just having one trouble.. Finding a dagger that would fit! Anyone know a good golden/silver dagger that would go with this transmog?

Try Crux of the Apocalypse from Kil'Jaeden.

Not terribly original, but I like it.

***After looking at it, the book would be really hard to get, so I'm just going to go for Ironmender.***

Also, I'm not sure what looks better on this set, the current helm or Heroic Sanctified Crimson Acolyte Hood.
    Last edited by Physi; 2012-03-11 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Ooh, I was wondering what shoulders could fit that chest! Looks really nice together. I did something similar with the purple version:
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I like what you did, too...I thought the mage tier 12 shoulders were a very nice model and I have a look-alike from Baleroc in my bank too. You've integrated it well.