10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the outfit I'm currently using for my priest. I love blues and purples and wanted to create something with that color palette.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Here's the outfit I'm currently using for my priest. I love blues and purples and wanted to create something with that color palette.
    Ooh, I was wondering what shoulders could fit that chest! Looks really nice together. I did something similar with the purple version:

The gloves from Rotface 10 HC match this set better, but haven't gotten lucky with them yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    @ Sne: I might go back and get them, but didn't have enough DMF tickets this month. I'm not super-crazy about them and am hoping to find something better, but if not I'll probably get them next month...unless I have a whole different outfit by then. Void Storage has just fueled my clothes-gathering..I still have no space lol.
    ^^ Alright, I kinda had the feeling you'd already thought about them hehe!

But yeah the DMF tickets are a pain, since you can't get the complete set fast enough :s

And yeah tell me about having no space... I have to make like a new character every month, fill him with bags just to keep some spare boe's I might use some day

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    My newest transmog. I wanted to try going for pants rather than a robe again but I'm just having one trouble.. Finding a dagger that would fit! Anyone know a good golden/silver dagger that would go with this transmog?

Try Crux of the Apocalypse from Kil'Jaeden.

Not terribly original, but I like it.

***After looking at it, the book would be really hard to get, so I'm just going to go for Ironmender.***

Also, I'm not sure what looks better on this set, the current helm or Heroic Sanctified Crimson Acolyte Hood.
    Last edited by Physi; 2012-03-11 at 03:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Ooh, I was wondering what shoulders could fit that chest! Looks really nice together. I did something similar with the purple version:
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I like what you did, too...I thought the mage tier 12 shoulders were a very nice model and I have a look-alike from Baleroc in my bank too. You've integrated it well.

Heroes' Circlet of Faith
    Valorous Mantle of Faith
    Farstrider Defender's Cloak
    Conqueor's Raiments of Sanctification
    Heroes' Handwraps of Faith
    Tentacular Belt (not transmogged, but it matches very well)
    Staff of Athen'a

I am shadow, so half the time you can't see the nice color palette of white/black/aqua, but at least the halo is still very visible in shadowform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitroux View Post
    I like it!

Looks like a scarlet of some sort Good job mate

what are some easy sets to get?

besides like tier 10 and TOC gear

Tiers 4+ are all pretty easy to get, t1+2 are pretty rng based, you could get lucky and get near enough a full set in 1 run, or have no pieces after 20 runs, and 2.5 is a little grindy as you have to clear aq40 multiple times to gather the rep required for the sets. Id probably reccomend going for t5 or t6, there are quite a few runs going on each week to bt/mh/ssc/tk on my server at least (although if you want matching offset pieces also you could be waiting a while for the rng to go your way.. unless you are a tailor in which case you can craft t5 boot/belt offpiece)

Deleted
    And here's mine....

I had really wanted different legs, but they are PvP lvl 60 that I can't transmog

Does anyone know if Blizz plan to lift that restriction?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroux View Post
    Tiers 4+ are all pretty easy to get, t1+2 are pretty rng based, you could get lucky and get near enough a full set in 1 run, or have no pieces after 20 runs, and 2.5 is a little grindy as you have to clear aq40 multiple times to gather the rep required for the sets. Id probably reccomend going for t5 or t6, there are quite a few runs going on each week to bt/mh/ssc/tk on my server at least (although if you want matching offset pieces also you could be waiting a while for the rng to go your way.. unless you are a tailor in which case you can craft t5 boot/belt offpiece)
    thanks man

i look for puigs on my server

Deleted
    Edit: Removed 'cause it was terrible :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 01:25 AM ----------

Alright, so i wanted to make a set that fits my guilds tabard, which means no robe and it has to be (well, include) purple.

Here's what i've got atm. Ideas?

(sorry about the horrible image quality, dno why it does that...)

Items used in the picture:
    Head: Cowl of benelovence
    Shoulder: Conqueror's Shoulderpads (t8 25)
    Chest: Any vest (sleeveless) should do
    Shirt: Rich Purple Silk Shirt
    Tabard: Renowned Guild Tabard
    Gloves: Soul-eater's Handwraps
    Legs: Pantaloons of Repentance
    Belt: Malefic Girdle
    Feet: Boots of the Infernal Coven

Have not decided on a weapon yet.
    Last edited by mmoc1b009d603f; 2012-03-16 at 12:44 AM.

I like that look

After looking all white and golden, priest like I decided I wanted a darker, mage like set. I'd go for a robeless version but the legs in ulduar and the boots in hiyal don't want to drop for me so far. So I had to improvise.

Planned set:

Improvised set:

Deleted

Here's my set. I need little help with other mace and belt. If you have any ideas, than help me with it.

I got a bunch of crafted greens and shoulders from... I forget where which made an actually awesome looking set. I prefer it over my Ulduar tier. I'll post a link to my armory page when I get enough posts up :P

Deleted
    I like to change my transmogrification quite often, trying to create looks a bit different from the ones Priests are used to. I'm doing some screenshots right now, hope to be able to post something tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    every time I mog to a older set, it lasts for about a hour before I get shitty at the low res textures and go back to t13
    Sig by Safhira