Heroes' Circlet of Faith
    Valorous Mantle of Faith
    Farstrider Defender's Cloak
    Conqueor's Raiments of Sanctification
    Heroes' Handwraps of Faith
    Tentacular Belt (not transmogged, but it matches very well)
    Staff of Athen'a

I am shadow, so half the time you can't see the nice color palette of white/black/aqua, but at least the halo is still very visible in shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroux View Post
    I like it!

Looks like a scarlet of some sort Good job mate

what are some easy sets to get?

besides like tier 10 and TOC gear

Tiers 4+ are all pretty easy to get, t1+2 are pretty rng based, you could get lucky and get near enough a full set in 1 run, or have no pieces after 20 runs, and 2.5 is a little grindy as you have to clear aq40 multiple times to gather the rep required for the sets. Id probably reccomend going for t5 or t6, there are quite a few runs going on each week to bt/mh/ssc/tk on my server at least (although if you want matching offset pieces also you could be waiting a while for the rng to go your way.. unless you are a tailor in which case you can craft t5 boot/belt offpiece)

And here's mine....

I had really wanted different legs, but they are PvP lvl 60 that I can't transmog

Does anyone know if Blizz plan to lift that restriction?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroux View Post
    Tiers 4+ are all pretty easy to get, t1+2 are pretty rng based, you could get lucky and get near enough a full set in 1 run, or have no pieces after 20 runs, and 2.5 is a little grindy as you have to clear aq40 multiple times to gather the rep required for the sets. Id probably reccomend going for t5 or t6, there are quite a few runs going on each week to bt/mh/ssc/tk on my server at least (although if you want matching offset pieces also you could be waiting a while for the rng to go your way.. unless you are a tailor in which case you can craft t5 boot/belt offpiece)
    thanks man

i look for puigs on my server

Edit: Removed 'cause it was terrible :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 01:25 AM ----------

Alright, so i wanted to make a set that fits my guilds tabard, which means no robe and it has to be (well, include) purple.

Here's what i've got atm. Ideas?

(sorry about the horrible image quality, dno why it does that...)

Items used in the picture:
    Head: Cowl of benelovence
    Shoulder: Conqueror's Shoulderpads (t8 25)
    Chest: Any vest (sleeveless) should do
    Shirt: Rich Purple Silk Shirt
    Tabard: Renowned Guild Tabard
    Gloves: Soul-eater's Handwraps
    Legs: Pantaloons of Repentance
    Belt: Malefic Girdle
    Feet: Boots of the Infernal Coven

Have not decided on a weapon yet.
    Last edited by Heap; 2012-03-16 at 12:44 AM.

I like that look

After looking all white and golden, priest like I decided I wanted a darker, mage like set. I'd go for a robeless version but the legs in ulduar and the boots in hiyal don't want to drop for me so far. So I had to improvise.

Planned set:

Improvised set:

Here's my set. I need little help with other mace and belt. If you have any ideas, than help me with it.

I got a bunch of crafted greens and shoulders from... I forget where which made an actually awesome looking set. I prefer it over my Ulduar tier. I'll post a link to my armory page when I get enough posts up :P

I like to change my transmogrification quite often, trying to create looks a bit different from the ones Priests are used to. I'm doing some screenshots right now, hope to be able to post something tomorrow.

every time I mog to a older set, it lasts for about a hour before I get shitty at the low res textures and go back to t13

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    every time I mog to a older set, it lasts for about a hour before I get shitty at the low res textures and go back to t13
    I do the same thing but with like pre level 60 sets... I sometimes find a robe that i think "oh that looks nice" and build a set around that, just to switch back to one of my other sets a couple of hours later :P

Finally found a decent mace to transmog with my (current) favourite set:

I got a ton of daggers but hardly any maces. It was a bit tricky to find a nice mace for transmogging after I finally got the Maw. :P

| RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 |

Quote Originally Posted by Maios View Post
    I wanted something simple.

Hello, I really like your transmogrify set, I would love to have it too, since it looks awesome, but the only thing that bothers me... which boots have you used?

Something fire-themed:

Image:
    i<dot>imgur<dot>com/wdr5N.jpg

Here's something a bit different! While not conventionally priestly, I always adored how the Cowl of the Illidari High Lord looked and made this set with pieces I thought complimented it. :>

Can't post any links or images yet so armory Laelette on Wyrmrest Accord-US if anyone's interested in what other items I used. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Finally found a decent mace to transmog with my (current) favourite set:

I got a ton of daggers but hardly any maces. It was a bit tricky to find a nice mace for transmogging after I finally got the Maw. :P
    What are those shoulders? I love that robe but I don't have really good shoulders to use with them.