Yeah I have 2 priests, one Disc the other Shadow (MS), they have the same name as I want them to be kinda like a Jeckyll/Hyde thing. Inb4 Dual spec, no, it's very hard to keep 2 specs geared...plus this is more fun :P

So yeah I'm trying to find the same outfit in two different colors, I have more but this is the only pic like this I have :P
    Hope you enjoy
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    amazing, can u link gloves/belt/head?
    They're from Astralaan Regalia. The head I have no clue though, OP will probably let u know

Quote Originally Posted by Aru10 View Post
    amazing, can u link gloves/belt/head?
    The helm is probably t7, Heroe's Faith or Valorous Faith.

ye ur right, gloves belt and chest are from the set, jeez its insane to farm those

Aaaand another one. I was just browsing through the robes I can make through tailoring and this caught my eye. So I just had to start building a set around it. I still have some pieces missing from the set, but I think it looks fairly nice as it is too.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Aaaand another one. I was just browsing through the robes I can make through tailoring and this caught my eye. So I just had to start building a set around it. I still have some pieces missing from the set, but I think it looks fairly nice as it is too.
    I like that, it's simple but effective. My kind of look - thanks for sharing

Im no fan of Cloaks on a Draenei, other than that i like that set.
    Dont like cloaks on any female chars tho, dont mind on males (cept for draenei due to tail)

@ is a response on Mzchief's set.
    Last edited by DerrHans; 2012-04-10 at 08:08 AM.

Sig made by Resentful

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    The staff from Kazzak I'm trying to obtain costs on AH around 25k gold on my server now unfortunately =) And it's copy from quest can't be obtainable anymore since I completed quest in wotlk so GM can't restore it for me.
    So, if you've completed a quest before, but vendored the item, a GM can restore it for you?

---------- Post added 2012-04-10 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Im no fan of Cloaks on a Draenei, other than that i like that set.
    Dont like cloaks on any female chars tho, dont mind on males (cept for draenei due to tail)

@ is a response on Mzchief's set.

I do generally agree, and don't show cloak on my lock. But it's odd... without a cloak on my Draenei, I feel undressed! Maybe I just prefer to hide the tail, idk

Quote Originally Posted by Korvasieni View Post
    Aaand then something a bit naughtier, because I'm tired of the oh-so-holy priests:

I want to know what pieces are in this set Believe it or not, it'll be the girls in my guild who have the most fun with it.

I am not 100% sure but here are some parts that I recognize:

Head - Whitemane's Chapeau (Scarlet Monastey - Cathedral)
    Belt - Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy
    Shoulders - Furious Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle
    Hands - Can't help you here
    Chest - Condercloth Tunic (Crafted)
    Legs - Cindercloth Pants (Crafted)
    Boots - Infernoweave Boots (Sold by G'eras in Shattrath)
    Cloak - Any Cata PvP cloak will do

By the way, why is her hair showing? Got the head on my priest and I am 100% sure it makes every little, tiny, almost visible part of your hair disappear.

L.E.: Here is mine

Last edited by Msbrightside; 2012-04-10 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Added SS

But she's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now, let me go! I just can't look, it's killing me and taking control.
    Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis; but it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes... because I'm Ms. Brightside!

Quote Originally Posted by zakaluka View Post
    I want to know what pieces are in this set Believe it or not, it'll be the girls in my guild who have the most fun with it.
    To fill in from the above:
    Shoulders are Furious (Furious Gladiator's..)
    Belt is Relentless (hit one)
    And I think we have a Rod of the Blazing Light but I'm not sure.

Not a single clue on the gloves though. It's not furious but they would do just as good, just wouldn't match the belt as good as these do.

Quote Originally Posted by Msbrightside View Post

By the way, why is her hair showing? Got the head on my priest and I am 100% sure it makes every little, tiny, almost visible part of your hair disappear.
    In wowmodelviewer, hair is always shown unless toggled off. So you can see that helm with hair on in the model viewer, but in game it makes you bald and ugly. >.>

Such a shame! That hat would look awesome with long hair! Not to mention how silly you look with no hair and big, looong ears. :/

But she's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now, let me go! I just can't look, it's killing me and taking control.
    Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis; but it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes... because I'm Ms. Brightside!

This was my first set.

Then I made this set which I call the "POWAH!" set.

^ The belt doesn't really fit. I think it would look better with: http://www.wowhead.com/item=39216/sash-of-mortal-desire
    By the way, where did you get the helm?
    Last edited by Msbrightside; 2012-04-11 at 09:25 AM.

Yeah I agree, I'm actually trying to get this belt from High King http://www.wowhead.com/item=28799. The helm I got from the "secret" chest in Scholomance.

This could be fun, I have almost every piece from every set and matching weapons in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    @ Sne, I love your sets, you have a good eye for colour/co-ordination, and lucky to get Atralaan items. I know the hard work involved - having a few myself
    Thanks mate! You do have the skill too! The black and white set is something I wanted to try but as I'm on a very low populated server all the items have to be farmed for weeks! The 2 maces you have on the black n white set, are AWESOME! I would tho think a white orb in the offhand would do the trick! :>

edit:

Here's a little easter special

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2rh5zps.jpg
    Last edited by Sne; 2012-04-12 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliell View Post
    Wow, there are really nice lookings on here.

Well, there is mine.

I like this one, could you detail what you used please?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    I like this one, could you detail what you used please?
    What I can see:
    Normal t13 chest + gloves.
    Ruthless belt (spirit one I think).
    t9 shoulders (horde)
    I think the dagger is from Magisters' Terrace.
    I have seen the off hand before, not sure where tho :/