Page 74 of 123 FirstFirst ...
24
64
72
73
74
75
76
84
... LastLast
  1. #1461
    High Overlord -Virgo-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    129
    Is is dropped by Selin in Magisters' Terrace, if I am not wrong.

  2. #1462
    Stood in the Fire Tidders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    Is is dropped by Selin in Magisters' Terrace, if I am not wrong.
    Affirmative. 1st boss in MgT on Heroic.

  3. #1463
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,124
    is there any purple-ish themes that could fit with http://www.wowhead.com/item=71427 ?

  4. #1464


    Shadowset ^^

    Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

  5. #1465
    Last edited by Jimbo70; 2012-06-28 at 12:28 PM.

  6. #1466
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    is there any purple-ish themes that could fit with http://www.wowhead.com/item=71427 ?
    Warlock t10 relcolour from ICC 10man heroic.
    Alysrazor HC shoulders + the chest from Night Elf arch.
    Regal robe + t11 heroic shoulders

    That's some of the purple stuff I use atm, can look up more stuff after the soccer game

  7. #1467
    Field Marshal Andosup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    69


    I really like the robe, but the orange bit should've been green xD I have the normal mode tier 11 priest chest wich works with the shoulders/hair but I wanted more grey.
    Sheltrs @ Tumblr - Art, gaming, music and other bullshit

  8. #1468
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    735
    Where did you get those horns ? as far as I know the only way for non locks to get a horn helm is to be horde and do that nagrand quest ? did you faction change just to get them ?
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-07-03 at 12:14 AM.

  9. #1469
    Field Marshal Andosup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Where did you get those horns ? as far as I know the only way for non locks to get a horn helm is to be horde and do that nagrand quest ? did you faction change just to get them ?
    Been horde since 2009. Swapped earlier this year and picked those up before i left. :P
    Sheltrs @ Tumblr - Art, gaming, music and other bullshit

  10. #1470


    My priest PVP outfit
    I want different gloves, but I'm having a hard time getting the pattern to drop (Sunwell pattern) got everyone but the one I wanted...
    Last edited by Alyajna; 2012-07-03 at 12:42 AM.

  11. #1471
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Been horde since 2009. Swapped earlier this year and picked those up before i left. :P
    I want them but I dislike horde, even for a few days I couldn't stand it


    Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post


    My priest PVP outfit
    I want different gloves, but I'm having a hard time getting the pattern to drop (Sunwell pattern) got everyone but the one I wanted...
    I love those shoulders I have tried to make a set for them many times, can't get something I like on male human
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-07-03 at 02:30 AM.

  12. #1472
    Just got this chest on beta. Looks pretty funky!


  13. #1473



    @zomgname: Nice set. :) Could you give links to the items please?

  14. #1474
    So many really cool transmogs! Makes me embarrassed over my T5. Has really inspired me to go hunting for something new and different

    Aveline, where did you get the items for your black set? Love it !

  15. #1475
    High Overlord -Virgo-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    129
    Other ideas:

    PvE Set


    PvP Set

  16. #1476
    Awesome thread!

    I saw a red and blue transmog-sets for priests which contained the Buccaneer's Robe, Simple Kilt + Buccaneer's Vest, Aurora mantle etc.

    I also found the red awesome belt from westfall quest. Just wondering, where did you find those white gloves and that white/black belt. Can't find them anywhere, and I need the gloves badly!

    Would really appreciate if someone knew, thanks a lot.

  17. #1477
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by aimil90 View Post
    Awesome thread!

    I saw a red and blue transmog-sets for priests which contained the Buccaneer's Robe, Simple Kilt + Buccaneer's Vest, Aurora mantle etc.

    I also found the red awesome belt from westfall quest. Just wondering, where did you find those white gloves and that white/black belt. Can't find them anywhere, and I need the gloves badly!

    Would really appreciate if someone knew, thanks a lot.
    The belt is from the 4.3 heroics, and the gloves are from there as well. Relentless gloves have a bit more black on them, but they'd probably work too.

  18. #1478
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,345


    Changed slightly, with a new staff.



  19. #1479
    I always thought of my priest as a pimp....so now he looks like one



    If happy cows make great cheese, then do the emo ones make sour cream?

  20. #1480
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,879
    Man, you really need to get a staff to match that. When you do, it'll be absolutely perfect. =P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •