After farming bloodsail rep and getting the hat & costume I wanted a set to pvp with and so assembled this :

Its pretty intimidating, I know.
    Stay gold ponyboy, stay gold.

Deleted
    Anyone who'd have some nice suggestions of any shoulders that would go well with the Elegant Robe? I don't really like the shoulders that should go with the whole set (Elegant Shoulders), but it'd be a shame to let this beautiful robe go unused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Anyone who'd have some nice suggestions of any shoulders that would go well with the Elegant Robe? I don't really like the shoulders that should go with the whole set (Elegant Shoulders), but it'd be a shame to let this beautiful robe go unused.
    Well I have to say that the combination from wowhead screenshots, screenshot nr 8 to be exact looks great. Not the most creative choice but you can always try
    that too

My priestess:

Clueless what weapon to use. This one is quite hideous....I love the color scheme - sort of white/silvery look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Well I have to say that the combination from wowhead screenshots, screenshot nr 8 to be exact looks great. Not the most creative choice but you can always try
    that too
    I'm not really looking for huge and flashy shoulders that take the attention away from the robe. I'm trying to farm for the Gossamer Shoulders but since it's a rare drop from random rares, I haven't been lucky with it so far. >:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really looking for huge and flashy shoulders that take the attention away from the robe. I'm trying to farm for the Gossamer Shoulders but since it's a rare drop from random rares, I haven't been lucky with it so far. >:
    Hmm how about a simple Mantle of Prophecy? Not flashy and kinda small.

Boreal mantle is smexy and easy to get too.

Or Arachnidian Pauldrons - very modest.
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-09-15 at 11:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Hmm how about a simple Mantle of Prophecy? Not flashy and kinda small.

Boreal mantle is smexy and easy to get too.

Or Arachnidian Pauldrons - very modest.
    Mantle of Prophecy and all the other shoulders with that model cut really, really stupidly through the chest on blood elves. And the dash of red those shoulders have isn't what I'm looking for. The colorscheme I want is golden/white. Maybe a bit of blue in there too. I'll have to see how Boreal Mantle would fit with the robe and I'll keep my eyes out on the AH for the Arachnidian Pauldrons.

EDIT: And for the mace you asked about I'm going to suggest my trusty choice I toss at everyone.
    Shockwave Truncheon goes very well with sets that have colors like white, silver and blue. Just like yours! And on top of that, it has a "bubble effect" that overrides any enchants (like Power Torrent) your transmogged mace has!
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-09-15 at 12:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    overrides any enchants (like Power Torrent) your transmogged mace has!
    Best

news

ever!

Thanks a lot While I think power torrent looks great on its own, the colours of it are really way too bright for my color scheme.

Everyone seems to want to get rid of the visuals of the newer enchants with transmogrification - I wonder why

Deleted
    Heres my priest, set is pretty much made around lightbringers tabard, Lightblue/silvery theme!

Deleted
    Temporary solution for that Elegant Robe I got lying around while I farm for the pieces I really want. The final set will be more of a golden/white rather than golden/white/purple. Oh, and ignore the wand. I'm still working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post
    Heres my priest, set is pretty much made around lightbringers tabard, Lightblue/silvery theme!

What is your MH? A wand?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    What is your MH? A wand?
    Yeah, http://www.wowhead.com/item=45170 from ulduar 25

Too bad Wands are looking to be crappy main hands
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Too bad Wands are looking to be crappy main hands
    The wand from Elegon, Torch of the Celestial Spark, is the same stat values as other weapons of the same ilvl. Until you can get Sha Touched weapons, it will be the same option as a dagger or mace.

I really like this, can we get an item list or armory link?

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Hood: Hateful Gladiator's Satin or Mooncloth Hood (Season 5)
    Shoulders: Mantle of Wavering Calm (Deconstructor 25)/Mantle of the Unknowing (General Vezax 25)
    Gloves: Gloves of Token Respect (Grand Widow Faerlina 25)
    Robe: Sanguine Silk Robes (Blood Prince Council 25H)/Sanctified Crimson Acolyte Robe or Raiments (T10 heroic)
    Belt: Lingering Illness (Festergut 25H)
    Wand: Scepter of Creation (Ignis the Furnace Master 25)
    Offhand: Cosmos (Algalon 25)
    Boots: Treads of the Dragon Council (Yogg-Saron 10)/Spellslinger's Slippers (tailoring) or Wrathful Gladiator's Treads of Salvation (Season 8)
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer

(would you believe I know half this stuff off the top of my head? ;_; )

I'm not completely sure about the hood or the boots, but the hood definitely looks like some Wrath of the Lich King PvP headpiece. The boots are most likely the first ones, based on the side of the pattern alone, and having them drop a kajilion times while raiding Ulduar :|
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2012-09-18 at 11:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Green Lantern Priest

you can see item this link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m%C3%AD/simple

Deleted
    My green-ish set! Got my hands on this robe by pure accident and I fell in love with it so much I had to do something about it.

Very nice robe indeed. And it goes well with the eyes.

(Would you share what it is called, please?)

That moment were I have been searching for things to wear with this one robe for months and then I realize there is a set with it I like in the first post of this thread ><

It's this one:

Will need a different helm though. Anyone have suggestions for that?