1. #1

    Disc priest's 2 set bonus seems borderline useless.

    'Your healing on target's affected by your Power Word: Shield is increased by 20%'

    Honestly can't think of any situation where this will be useful, due to the fact that people actively taking damage will instantly nullify its benefits.

  2. #2
    I see your point, and agree it seems weak, but let's wait how it turns out.

    Before Legion, Shield + Penance was our life saver.

    Maybe this will make it more interesting to shield heavily wounded players.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    'Your healing on target's affected by your Power Word: Shield is increased by 20%'

    Honestly can't think of any situation where this will be useful, due to the fact that people actively taking damage will instantly nullify its benefits.
    Most of those set bonuses were designed a good year ago at this point and you should expect major changes.

    Holy's are even worse.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    Most of those set bonuses were designed a good year ago at this point and you should expect major changes.

    Holy's are even worse.
    Well, they did have time to nerf Shadow bonus twice, so it's not like they didn't touch them at all. It's just that all healing bonuses seem horribly weak. Don't know if that's the case for other classes, but I can't say I'm looking forward to them in either healing spec.

  5. #5
    atleast the 4pc makes an already insane cooldown paired with shield discipline even more insane. :3
    Cillo (Kel'Thuzad US) - Disc Priest - <iRaider> 7/7 M 3/3 H m odyn on da way fam

  6. #6
    Pandaren Monk Supliftz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hating myself
    Posts
    1,827
    I mean I guess it kinda sucks. The 4pc makes up for it completely however.

  7. #7
    They nerfed the 4pc from 6 to 4 seconds though, didn't they? I became a little less excited after that

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk Supliftz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hating myself
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintra View Post
    They nerfed the 4pc from 6 to 4 seconds though, didn't they? I became a little less excited after that
    they did most likely due to contrition being the default choice. 24 second long atonements with the free cdr from bosses like grand magi and chronic made the old 4pc insane.

  9. #9
    Blizzard should reevaluate for modification all set bonuses prior to Nighthold's release, and make them relevant to the way specs will be played in Nighthold.

  10. #10
    Gives us some nice added tank healing, which is a boost in dungeons but agree, pretty useless in raids.

  11. #11
    These set bonuses were made over a year ago so expect them to change before they release. IIRC the Frost Mage set has a set bonus for an ability they don't even have anymore.

    I don't expect most of the set bonuses to stay the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •