Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I change my answer, everyone's gonna be going for tier sets, obviously. One may be more popular than the other, but for something really unique, farm raid drops that look like other classes' tier sets. For me, going with t5 warlock look with raid drops.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30056/ro...hateful-echoes
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30079
    ^^^Warlock look basically
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32471 main hand.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45617 off-hand
    ^^^Just weapons I like the look of basically, and the dagger matches, might change the off hand if i find something that matches. Main spec is shadow, which is why I'm going with the dark look. Currently looking for a good helm now. Just ideas though. I will be having a lot of fun with this for sure though. Thank you Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Necro-knight garb if you can + tier 6 shoulders + tier 6 helm + witch killer something agi scythe and other matching parts
    Last edited by EventHorizon; 2011-08-17 at 08:37 PM.

Oh! Also when I have a staff equiped I am going to make it look like the frost lord's sythe too!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be wearing my fishing set. Blue Overalls, Weather-beaten fishing hat, slavehandler footpads of stamina, and the smallest shoudlers i can manage to find that seem to fit with a fishing set.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

i have no idea, that's why i'll just farm every tier there is and change them around a bit (except for T11 and T12, i just hate them. stupid toilet-inspired gear)
    probably starting with this weapon http://www.wowhead.com/item=11932#same-model-as just because it's a real priest staff
    Last edited by madmonk; 2011-08-17 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I'm gonna be wearing my fishing set. Blue Overalls, Weather-beaten fishing hat, slavehandler footpads of stamina, and the smallest shoudlers i can manage to find that seem to fit with a fishing set.
    <3 Now you've gone and made my day again.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    yay, I'm one of the lucky owners of Benediction, I guess i switch between T5/T8, or grab some none-set items which look great (some Lv1 starter items are nice)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already had a set in my bags that I used to heal dungeons during Wrath of the Lich King. It's mostly Tier 5 with the Tier 4 shoulders and the Tier 7 head. And some weird boots I've picked up. I would like to use Benediction as a weapon, but since I mostly use main hand + off hand I'm not sure yet.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

As a shadowpriest, tier 6 with anathema for sure.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am going to go with the bunny outfit from the Easter event. Just need to find shoulders that go well with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    <3 Now you've gone and made my day again.
    My pleasure

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Im gonna be in T5 and if weapons are adaptable its gonna be with the staff from BT with the little T5 priest on top

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I was thinking about this aswell, or looking totally messed up again (using don'carlos hat for instance) but then I noticed the "requires stat points on it" requirement and went sadface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Do I need to have the gear in my bags or in the bank, for this to work? In that case I need to start farming my T5, never got the whole set

15+ Year Old Account
    Virtuous set whatuuuuuuup!

Ethos, I hate you. I couldn't finish my Devout, let alone get that.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    The bastard of an upgrade quest in Sillithus where you have to get one of each of the grand elemental dudes took me 2 whole weeks of grinding at 80.
    I was so enraged by the end of it!
    The stupid wind guy never bloody spawned!

I love the look of both t5 and t8, so I'll probably go with something like this.

You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Virtuous set whatuuuuuuup!
    Oh this is great, I got my heroism set on my warrior still. (The questchained Valor one).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muoteck View Post
    I love the look of both t5 and t8, so I'll probably go with something like this.
    Gotta agree, the T8 shoulders and helm go with the T5 chest and gloves quiet nicely.

Last edited by mmoc230b92349f; 2011-08-17 at 11:41 PM.