Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I already keep my T5 set on my and use the Gear tool to swap into it when cruising around town. Now I can free up my bag space and turn my current gear into it and toss it into the bank.

I like the Idea of using the beer mugs as weapons, that would be fun.
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    -John Galt

I see a lot of sets here, I hope I can wear this wowhead dot com/profile=30865126

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    Minus the original tier 2 helm, which is moot because of the recycled models for lvl 80 Ony.
    Actually Nefarian, the old one in BWL, drops the original tier 2 helms now as well. So 2 chances to get just the look of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikayo View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone remembers which colors go with which raid size for T8? The only 2 colors I see in model viewers are the gold and blue. Where do you get the red/purple from?
    The blue set is from Uld10 and the gold from Uld25. There aren't red or purple sets of the tier in game. There are however offset shoulder pieces similar in color... Mantle of the Preserver is red & Mantle of Wavering Calm is purple, for example.

Dungeon 2 + Benediction
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Either T2 or T6 if I'll be able to farm it. If not, I'll stick to my horde T9, which i think has it's own charm. As for a weapon, every dagger is awful so I'll probably stick with Inceniratus, ICC melee maces look nice to me, same goes for staves.

I might go back and farm the white version of t6 from BT. that stuff looked absolutely pimp, pity the stats on it weren't as good as the tier set.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tier 6 + Anathema (> Benediction).

My priest will be farming for t1 and the rest of t6 to switch between, even though she isn't my main, I LOVE priest tier :3

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Dungeon 2 + Benediction
    That's going to be yellow-rific! No no, wait....yellow-tastic!

Personally, I like the look of T3 (or 7 or 7.5) helm with the T5 shoulders....now to figure out the chest.

brb T10 Undead all day

10+ Year Old Account
    T6 if we don't need to own the armour. T10 if we do need to already have it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it still possible to obtain Season 2 gear? Or only Season 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Last time I looked (which admittedly was awhile ago) it was still available from the goblins in Area 54. There are a bunch of vendors there (5 or 6 iirc) and you'd have to check all of them to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    From what I can tell, you can buy it on the Isle of Quel'Danas for the "*blank* of the Vanquished Defender" tokens. I don't see it listed as available for purchase anywhere else though.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    tier 8 for sure

Already started farming it last night since im so mad that I deleted it

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone seems to be going for full tier sets and bulky outfits. Why not something a little more revealing, like this:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/transmogrification1.png/

(Ya I can't post full links yet, sorry! Just have to copy paste into your address bar.)