Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This transmogification is making me consider rerolling D:<
    Priests have THE most epic sets. I'd settle for paladin t10, but warlocks... warlocks make me so sad I'm gonna transmogify into vendor junk

/envy

Tier 8 without a doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 6 for me please! Best frakin looks in the game...along with the "horny" T6 Lock one.

Why not make a small poll on the subject? :P

P.S. Oh, oh - Tier 6 + Staff of Argus from Archimonde...epic! Can't wait.
    Last edited by Doomsoul; 2011-08-22 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    They said in one of the many blue posts that in order to make something look like something else you have to be able to actually wear/use the something else. You can't actually put on the warlock set, so you wouldn't be able to use it to transmogrify.
    Ok, but what if he will farm nontier items look alike tier for another class?

I think, he can, as the Blizz statement is:

"It won't be limited to tier items"

I don't care how generic or how overused it will be, I'm using T5 and the Staff: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;47434:1+1:0

T2 with Benediction is a close second: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;31347:1+1:0 as is T1 with Benediction: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;31347:1+1:0
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-08-22 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Ok, but what if he will farm nontier items look alike tier for another class?

I think, he can, as the Blizz statement is:

"It won't be limited to tier items"
    I think as long as the item doesn't have something that would prevent you from equipping the item (like requires: Warlock) you can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think as long as the item doesn't have something that would prevent you from equipping the item (like requires: Warlock) you can use it.
    That honestly makes the most sense.

If you could equip the item, and get the look from it by actually wearing it, then you can transmogrify it unless it has another specific restriction (legendary, no stats, ect).
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrioception View Post
    This transmogification is making me consider rerolling D:<
    Priests have THE most epic sets. I'd settle for paladin t10, but warlocks... warlocks make me so sad I'm gonna transmogify into vendor junk

/envy
    while i wouldnt switch priest sets for anything i absolutely adore warlock t1 and t6
    i'm totally haertbroken that i didnt finish my t0.5 on priest, 'just' missing a robe /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, most people are gonna say T6... T5 is nice for healing priests though, looks very... healy.

Honestly, it sounds crazy, but I think that I may do the dungeon set from BC... the one you get pieces from mechanar, etc. I wore it on my druid when I first started healing on her (other classes could wear dungeon sets even if it didn't have a bonus for you, kinda interesting). I also like T8, but honestly, you can't see much detail while in shadowform and especially being a timny goblin so I may not worry about it. My druid still has her t4, 5, and 6. I prob will do 4 on her along with the priest on a stick from BT.

WoW since '06, Army wife since '09, U of MD Law

I will definitely use either tier 6 or the Merciless Gladiator's Mooncloth-set that you can get from tier 5/6 tokens. I really don't like the colours in the tier 5 so that PvP-set is perfect! The same awesome looks, just with way better colours.

I know it doesn't match the yellow, but I want to do the Mage t11 helm with t2. I'm taking the cape off of Teron Gorefiend and if i had the Frostscythe I would use that to get a bit of a grim reaper look to fit the shadow style. Unfortunately, I do not have the scythe, but i am second in line for the legendary which looks good with it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    T6 most likely, with some T5 and T8 for some new scenery.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...211205901.jpg/

That's me in 4.3, right now that's how I'm modelchanged (loooove model change) and I'll need to get a few more things before 4.3 :<

Would love it for a tip on a better looking off hand that goes with the MH <3
    Havn't looked at any more boots yet but I'm looking at it tonight.

Deleted
    absolution + anathema for my resub

NOTE : THERE ARE d1 LOOK ALIKE ITEMS SO YOU CAN TRASMOG TO DUNGEON ONE SET ( but not d2 unfortunately)
    Last edited by mmoc419b146f30; 2011-08-22 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Currently, there are two modes of each armor - tier, and identical non-tier. If I can pick and wear cloth armor like Flickering Cowl, which is identical to Balespider's Hood, warlock T12 helm, so why they should remove it from transmogrify table? I can wear, but can't transmogrify?

Blues said, that every item, with identical type as the one you wear, can be transmogrified into your gear except legendaries.

T5 or T8 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Currently, there are two modes of each armor - tier, and identical non-tier. If I can pick and wear cloth armor like Flickering Cowl, which is identical to Balespider's Hood, warlock T12 helm, so why they should remove it from transmogrify table? I can wear, but can't transmogrify?

Blues said, that every item, with identical type as the one you wear, can be transmogrified into your gear except legendaries.
    What I said was that as long as a piece of gear doesn't have something about it that would prevent you from wearing it that you would be able to use it for transmogrify. So look alike items would be able to be used (which don't have the class requirement) would be usable.

Deleted
    i145 [dot] photobucket [dot] com/albums/r239/VfLather/trans.png

My transmogrification plans, i'm not allowed to post links it would seem.