Quote Originally Posted by Ai View Post
    Thanks, well the ears do have armor as a green stat indicating that is an inflated stat for its iLvl meaning that the armor is the added stat and not stam or intellect. I am hoping that it counts if not T7 helm I guess :/
    Hmm possibly... I will cross my fingers and hope with you because I would love to use my bunny ears with all kinds of things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You're all so boring. I'm gonna rock Black Mageweave. :>
    this and a zulu mask from ZF .

T6 with Crystal Spire of Karabor is still my favourite set. If i am using a staff though I will probably go for T2 with Benediction. Apart from that I'll definitely be also wearing the spirit cloth items from Sunwell with the book from twins and mace from KJ. I loved the way casters looked in Sunwell and that particular "set" looks amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    And one week later...

Also have [Jaded Crystal Dagger] for dagger and [Crystal Spire of Karabor] for mace. I just need the belt from Council (BT) and I'm set.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-08-24 at 01:47 AM.

I'm curious what ideas people can come up with for MH/OH combos. I'm set with my Benediction if I'm ever using a staff, but I'm stuck with what MH/OH I should be searching out.

Any ideas?

Deleted
    T8 10m with t6 head, Dragonwrath
    btw damn you troll feet
    Last edited by mmoc21d5ec7fa4; 2011-08-23 at 05:42 PM.

I'll be wearing T6 with Anathema!
    And probably the Tier 6 look-alike pieaces for healing gear.

Deleted
    I'll probably wear the Fireweave Set + Charmed Cierge.
    Have yet to make a decision on what dagger/mace I'll use, OH will be one of those skulls.

I'm probably going to pick up a bunch of non-set drops from AQ40 and wear them proudly (ah, memories...). My second option would be to rock the Twill set.

Yes, I'm being serious.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Avatar armor and Absolution armor are 2 of my favorite armor sets in the game... but I am a plate wearer

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going Devout! I don't think the pieces drop anymore, but I have 6/8 in my bag.

*grr, it won't let me post a pic... I'll update when I can.

Dungeon Set 2 for me I think - just because I spent so bloody long getting it! With Anathema if I still have it (pretty sure I do).

Edit per above: usually use MH+OH so guessing Anathema isn't an option?
    Last edited by Hoddie; 2011-08-23 at 10:08 PM.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyevory View Post
    I'm going Devout! I don't think the pieces drop anymore, but I have 6/8 in my bag.

*grr, it won't let me post a pic... I'll update when I can.
    Closest thing to devout thats still available is the recolour available from BC 5mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    My second option would be to rock the Twill set.
    I thought i read somewhere that gear needed stats to be moggable <.<

Ethos, they did say that. they actually used the Twill set as an example of something that wouldn't be usable for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ethos, they did say that. they actually used the Twill set as an example of something that wouldn't be usable for it.
    And now I'm Sad Panda. AQ40 offset pieces it is, then.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

going to either rock some valorous gear from ulduar cause it looks boss or my wrathful pvp gear

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    My priest will be rocking her full tier 3 with Aetish, if you can do it to weapons.
    Atiesh is legendary, it will not be able to be a target of transmogrification in any way

Signature by Kenz

As a Shadow Priest, I will probably be rocking Wrathful gear. It looks really sweet in Shadowform.

Deleted
    was also thinking about twilight cultist set, dont remember if it has any stats or if it even still drops, but i kinda always liked that classic look!

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkey View Post
    was also thinking about twilight cultist set, dont remember if it has any stats or if it even still drops, but i kinda always liked that classic look!
    I was also thinking about this as well but unfortunately it only has armor