Pretty sure we won't be able to because they said you'd have to be able to equip anything you want to use for this

But it's cloth!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    But it's cloth!
    yes and you still can't wear it. Everything that's class-specific can only be worn by their respective class, and if you can't wear something, you can't transmogrify it.

Deleted
    t6 with Zhar'doom imo best priest set ever made

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    [...]now that the Brood of Nozdormu rep is practically impossible to do because of the AQ gates quest disappearing, it'll be rare to run into others with this set.[...]
    It's not impossible at all, you get rep from just running TAQ. Just takes a while to gather rep, materials, and tokens from the instance to get the tier 2.5 sets.

Deleted
    Remember that really surprisingly good looking green robe (uncommon also) that dropped off the trolls in the hinterlands?

Venomshroud Silk Robe

I've always liked the look of this robe, and would like to mix it with other pieces.

All in all, I don't think I'm going to go with a tier set. I think it'll be more fun finding good looking gear that isn't quite as memorable.

The worst part about this patch is that I'll have to race change. Everything looks awful on a worgen, but I havn't cared much until now because I've thought the sets of cataclysm have looked awful as well. Now that I will actually be able to wear good looking gear I want a good looking character. Time to go Night Elf or Human I guess. I'll miss the sprint. ;_;

If only Blizzard hadn't fucked model editing over.
    "That's his talent, the dead answer his call."
    "They answer his call. And there are a lot more of the dead than there are of the living."

Ok, just a bit of help:

T5 Avatar gear
    T6 Absolution gear

Can anyone suggest a cloak for either gear set? Something "light" to go with the Avatar set and something "dark" to go with the Absolution set? I am wracking my brain on cloaks that work with either set. A gold/white cloak would be nice for Avatar and a black/blue/purple set would be nice for Absolution but no clue on either..

Still have a few pieces to work out (mainly ones that will be covered by the robe) but this is the costume I think I'll use. (Probably the flame tiara if I can't use the one I have do to it having no stats)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenotaphs View Post
    Ok, just a bit of help:

T5 Avatar gear
    T6 Absolution gear

Can anyone suggest a cloak for either gear set? Something "light" to go with the Avatar set and something "dark" to go with the Absolution set? I am wracking my brain on cloaks that work with either set. A gold/white cloak would be nice for Avatar and a black/blue/purple set would be nice for Absolution but no clue on either..

For the light set - I was suggested this one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=35324 - I think it is perfect.

For the dark set - I can suggest a few:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30735
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28570
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45493

Finding a good cloak for the dark T6 set is not an easy task. There are just so many different styles of cloaks, it's up to the individual to pick one.

The more I look at T6 the more I think its just so bland.

Tbh, I really think Holy T12 is just badass on a gnome. I might keep this look for quite some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    The more I look at T6 the more I think its just so bland.

Tbh, I really think Holy T12 is just badass on a gnome. I might keep this look for quite some time.
    With or without show helm? Shame it looks like a toilet seat hung around my characters neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    can we transmogiwhatshisface pvp gear as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I'll probably be wearing Warlord's Raiment, the lvl 60 pvp set. I feel like it'll look badass in shadowform :P

If I wear one of the tiers, it'll probably be t6 or t8. Always liked to look of those sets.

where can you find this pvp set still ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ginsy View Post
    where can you find this pvp set still ?
    This set I believe is Horde onlly.

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=540 - Info here maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Backreaper View Post
    can we transmogiwhatshisface pvp gear as well?
    Yes. might possibly change but so far they have not said anything about being unable to make your PvE gear look like PvP gear or vise versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yes. might possibly change but so far they have not said anything about being unable to make your PvE gear look like PvP gear or vise versa.
    bueno.
    good thing i collected arena season 2 gear then

Quote Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
    With or without show helm? Shame it looks like a toilet seat hung around my characters neck.
    I always have helm disabled, I like to see my toons face.

Deleted
    Arrgh, can't post links! But I'm going with S1 for PvE, and a smexy pirate set for PvP; First Mate Hat, Rod of the Sleepwalker, Rime Covered Mantle and the rest of the Silver-Thread set (no robe)
    Last edited by mmoc3f39910ec6; 2011-09-06 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    If i can suggest you T5 looks very good with Garments of Temperance

I regret i didnt do whole Virtuous set i have all Devout item but i just didnt have time to re-make them.

Personaly i will use T5 tier with that robe mentioned above with title Herald of Titans

or non-set set from item which are called "aurora ****" , it look prety poor but i like it. And i also have nice staff for this set "Dancing Silver)
    If i will get all "Aurora" items i will prefer using them because it will be unique. T5 T6 T8 T2 T1 will have every comon priest

(soz my eng)

Edit: i wanted to link items but i am not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos.