Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
22
23
31
71
... LastLast
  1. #401
    If i can suggest you T5 looks very good with Garments of Temperance

    I regret i didnt do whole Virtuous set i have all Devout item but i just didnt have time to re-make them.

    Personaly i will use T5 tier with that robe mentioned above with title Herald of Titans

    or non-set set from item which are called "aurora ****" , it look prety poor but i like it. And i also have nice staff for this set "Dancing Silver)
    If i will get all "Aurora" items i will prefer using them because it will be unique. T5 T6 T8 T2 T1 will have every comon priest


    (soz my eng)

    Edit: i wanted to link items but i am not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos.

  2. #402
    Just had a random thought about this. I wonder if when people look you up on the armory (and your display on the official forums) if other people will see what your gear actually looks like or what you have transmogrified things to look like. I don't remember see'ing anything about this though = /

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just had a random thought about this. I wonder if when people look you up on the armory (and your display on the official forums) if other people will see what your gear actually looks like or what you have transmogrified things to look like. I don't remember see'ing anything about this though = /
    Although I can't be positive, I would think you'd match your transmogrified look. The items themselves will have a tooltip addition that says "Transmogrified into X"

    I'm looking to make a set with a chest that isn't a robe. Is anybody already doing this and/or can offer suggestions?

  4. #404
    Dreadlord Annarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    990
    My Blood Elf Female will be wearing my full Sunwell gear set. I have to go and farm the staff from the last boss though ._.

  5. #405

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Although I can't be positive, I would think you'd match your transmogrified look. The items themselves will have a tooltip addition that says "Transmogrified into X"
    I sure hope so.

    I'm looking to make a set with a chest that isn't a robe. Is anybody already doing this and/or can offer suggestions?
    These are some that come to mind:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3310#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=2582#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=58912#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=6536#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14096#screenshots

  7. #407
    Fluffy Kitten Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    3,194
    Fix your shoes and belt! Also, I know it's not as "cool", but I reckon it'd look better with the blue (is that 10-man Tier 8?) coloured shoulders and then maybe look at helm options. Just me, personally. Grats on tabard!

    25man Tier 8 just turns me on. I really need to get that set.
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I'm looking to make a set with a chest that isn't a robe. Is anybody already doing this and/or can offer suggestions?
    go check AH! I'm sure you can find some decent looking vest in there

  9. #409


    what i'm gonna use on my priest (don't worry belt will be fixed it just refuses to drop so far) basically just recoloured t2 with the staff from doom lord kazzak or you can get the same model from last quest of the cipher of damnation chain.

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post

    what i'm gonna use on my priest (don't worry belt will be fixed it just refuses to drop so far) basically just recoloured t2 with the staff from doom lord kazzak or you can get the same model from last quest of the cipher of damnation chain.
    Would you mind telling what you used as the 'recoloured t2' pieces? I love that look.
    And if someone can also tell me what Smeeh used in his picture on Page 19 of this thread, I'd appreciate it as well.

  11. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarqa View Post
    Would you mind telling what you used as the 'recoloured t2' pieces? I love that look.
    And if someone can also tell me what Smeeh used in his picture on Page 19 of this thread, I'd appreciate it as well.
    about half way down this page shows the drop locations, basically all the pieces come from burning crusade heroics. similar sets for all the classes

  12. #412
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    142
    Kinda wish I'd kept Dark Blessing for 1H tranny-ing.

  13. #413
    Any suggestions on a set for shadow? Something with a nice silhouette?

  14. #414
    I like T5 white lookalike>T7>T5>whatever else. I'm also pissed off that I can't get benediction any longer, unless they bring it out in the Darkmoon Fair. Which I really hope they do. I didn't know they took it out until just last week. Blah for not reading that a long time ago.

  15. #415
    I will go for this for my priest.

    Depending on the weapon, i got a staff and a dagger/offhand and a mace/offhand that fits..
    Its simplistic look, but yet still awesome :P

    And it fits a gnome priest.
    Dunno if im very certain about the head piece yet.

    O with the mace combo it looks likes she's dual wielding weapons <3

    Sig made by Resentful

  16. #416
    T3, definitely. It is the best priest set ever created. Followed by T4 as distant second.
    T6 is ok, but nothing too special, I have no idea why everyone decided that Themis theme has anything do to with priests.
    T5 is horrible imo.
    Last edited by nycnyc88; 2011-09-10 at 12:52 AM.

  17. #417
    Qah - Kil'jaeden

  18. #418
    I will be using full T0.5 (Virtuous Set) and Benediction.

    On a Blood Elf with Blonde hair, it looks very nice and simple. No way you could mistake me for anything other than a Priest.

    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/548...1111190836.jpg
    Last edited by Emmote; 2011-09-11 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Added Picture Link

  19. #419
    T2 and T8 omnomnom

  20. #420
    I don't have it but no one said I can't draw it. Inc Smite priest.



    My anatomy sucks btw.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •