Lol I wish, although if I have a choice of not going with robe, it'd probably be a bikini...

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

This would be my Outfit of Choice

When this idea was first mentioned I really liked the sound of it, but now after 22 pages and many other threads and features on it, I can't help feeling that it's going to be a bit like we're dressing a barbie doll. Some people are going to end up with dressing rooms full of costumes, one for every occasion, and some people are going to need on loot for the looks rather than for the stats, meaning a whole new raft of bitch fights in pugs. I have a sneaking suspicion that most people will dabble with it for a while and then get utterly bored of it all.

I've never been one to complain about the lack of content in WoW, or about the direction the game is taking, but with the 2 or 3 raid nights aside, I've recently found myself having very little to do in game other than playing the AH. I don't see transmogrification changing that at all and I can't help but wonder what else they might have been able to do with this development time that actually introduced some gameplay rather than a bit of window dressing. Having said all this I'm sure some people will absolutely love this new feature and I don't mean to belittle their game experience at all.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    When this idea was first mentioned I really liked the sound of it, but now after 22 pages and many other threads and features on it, I can't help feeling that it's going to be a bit like we're dressing a barbie doll. Some people are going to end up with dressing rooms full of costumes, one for every occasion, and some people are going to need on loot for the looks rather than for the stats, meaning a whole new raft of bitch fights in pugs. I have a sneaking suspicion that most people will dabble with it for a while and then get utterly bored of it all.

I've never been one to complain about the lack of content in WoW, or about the direction the game is taking, but with the 2 or 3 raid nights aside, I've recently found myself having very little to do in game other than playing the AH. I don't see transmogrification changing that at all and I can't help but wonder what else they might have been able to do with this development time that actually introduced some gameplay rather than a bit of window dressing. Having said all this I'm sure some people will absolutely love this new feature and I don't mean to belittle their game experience at all.
    So...what you really meant to say, was?

I've been rocking the T5 set for a long time whenever I /afk in city. Prolly go with that 'cause I'm just missing pants (not visible w/ robe), the purple T2 recolor, or my Black Mageweave set. If you're a female Goblin like I am, this costume is awesome when you /dance!

Im wearing a Priest T5 lookalike as a mage, Thats how badass it is

Quote Originally Posted by Sadeh View Post
    good for you... (tho there's no priest T5 look a like items in game)
    Well the pvp gear (season 2 I think?), but I think that is still limited to Priests iirc.

there arent shoulders or chest and the hood colour sucks.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29990

btw im searching for a red cloak to match
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...17;45161:9+1:0

Deleted
    My personal preference goes to the brutal set. Really love the looks of it

Deleted
    Gonna get like http://www.wowhead.com/item=34936#screenshots and http://www.wowhead.com/item=30079, mabey getting some kind of head and some gloves, weps in BT or sunwell if dropps i guess, dont even care that much, but that chest and shoulders on a SP killing everything.

Deleted
    im gonna wait for T13 and see how that looks and seeing as mostly everyone is going to run around with t5-t6 or 8, i cba looking like that, looking like everyone else is kinda booring, som im prolly gonna pick something out of the ordinary.

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally like the t1 or the primal mooncloth set with whitmend hood in bc, with apostle of argus, or t8 that was badass
    world of warcraft forum

8. Re: Extended Maintenance 4.0.1 Release - 10/1 10/11/2010 02:27:55 PM PDT
    Pfft. I'll believe it when MMO-C says it's true.

Deleted
    Hehe... great long discussion... :} I kind of like how I look now: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../sens/advanced ! I'll probably transmog myself to stay looking like this if T13 sucks

xo

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaeno View Post
    I don't have it but no one said I can't draw it. Inc Smite priest.

My anatomy sucks btw.
    Nice work!

The hands look a little tiny to me, but that's probably just my problem. Overall good job.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, I've got a challenge for you guys. What shoulders and chest would match Cowl of the Illidari Highlord? I really want to make a set using this, but.. I'm kinda stumped for now. Items have to still be available in game, and useable for a horde priest.

Edit: Actually, after some time with WMV.. I think I've succeeded. Now just weapons to match.

T11, I like the holy-water-well-thing going on with the shoulder pads. As for the helmet, I've always left that clicked off.

teir 6 deffs

Going for T7. Love the look of this set, not sure if I'm going with Hero's or Valorous though.
    Also getting T8 for times when I want to look matcho.

Nearly got full T6 as well, but I don't particularly like this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Interesting idea. Any more pieces of gear that can work with that?
    Heh, I am hoping for some offset of the Mage tier pieces of tier 13, it is pretty much exactly what I was going for
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I'm going to go with T6 at first and then probably change to T8, I never really got the different color versions of that Tier, but it's something that I'm going to try and get once my friend get all the fragments for the mace. Oh, and I'll probably use T2 at some point. I'm not really good at combining gears to look good. :P

Oh oh, and the bikini looking chest from AQ40 for lols ^^
    Last edited by Ozziee; 2011-09-16 at 05:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post

what i'm gonna use on my priest (don't worry belt will be fixed it just refuses to drop so far) basically just recoloured t2 with the staff from doom lord kazzak or you can get the same model from last quest of the cipher of damnation chain.
    hey, thats the exact same as my mage looks :P did you steal it from the mage transmog thread? :P