Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    I like the complete tier sets, because they bring back nostalgia. I am particularly fond of the Sunwell set; I am surprised nobody else seems to want to wear it.
    Yeah I love the healing set, its a great colour combo, but I converted some of mine to dps pieces for levelling purposes at the end of TBC which kind of messed the look up and I don't think I can be bothered to go back and farm them.

I'll probably be wearing full tier5 + gurtogg staff, full tier6 + illidan mace (if I get hold of a worthy 1hander) or devout + benediction. If they're all very popular (which I suspect they will be) I'll likely go farm something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I agree Zubacz! I love the sunwell sets, and I will be rocking one. Anyone know a good staff to match though???
    I never thought of having a staff with this set, since I have Benediction and that does not go well with the newer tiers /sets. I presume that the staff from heroic Hodir 25 or twin val'kyr 10 would look OK; or the old Staff of Dark Mending from old ZA if you kept that. Personally I'd go for Apostle of Argus though - the handle suits the set perfectly and the staff is just very cool overall.

Trolls don't look good in "civilized" cloths imo. I'm going for the witch doctor look. This is a work in progress, but have a look if you want:
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=32363460

The kilt is a boe I'm scouting for on the AH. I'll simply use mageweave leggings until I find them or something better.

Please check for like-topic threads before starting a new one. [-Spiritus-]
    Last edited by [-Spiritus-]; 2011-09-30 at 02:58 PM.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Graedahl View Post
    I'll be looking to collect the newer cata lvl'ing gear sets, and maybe a hellfire penisula set. That way I'm innocious.
    The outland skittle set?

I gonna go with tier 8

T2 or its recolored version from BC dungeons look great on a troll imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Beatiful set Would you plz link items for it?
    Sorry it took me a bit, but the items for..

..are Cowl of the Illidari Highlord, AQ40 (oracles) shoulders and boots, Felcloth Robe, Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy, Gloves of the Messiah, and Black Mageweave Leggings.

T2.5 all the way

A big thank you to Geekissexy for the sig

I really dig T13, but if I can collect a full set, T6 is definitely worth switching to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I agree Zubacz! I love the sunwell sets, and I will be rocking one. Anyone know a good staff to match though???

What's a good cloak to wear with this set?
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3
    <Singularity> :: 6/7H LF Boomkin/R Shaman/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    White RP gear. All the way.

I have actually threatened to re-instate the "thong of healing". It was some green quest item legs from Hellfire Peninsula, which looked absolutely ridiculous on a female blood elf.
    I remember this item! I had a Robe at first so I didn't notice, but when I replaced the robe with a "bikini" like chest, i was like "wtf? I'm wearing a thong and bikini.... epic." It didn't help at all that I was a Femal Blood Elf :-D

have they fixed graphics on those older armors (tier1235678) till 4.3 patch? i mean graphics were really bad back in the time, would look kinda blurry with those armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvision View Post
    What chest piece is this?
    Truefaith Vestments.

Finally settled my set. Shadow Priest

I still haven't decided what to do for disc yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Need a better white shirt. But I cannot find any
    I've always liked http://www.wowhead.com/item=44693 though it may not be your style, I think it would go well with the pants.

Dying Light. Looks like a Pharaoh? Yell yes!
    I might sexchange for this set. Fits perfectly a forsaken priest, and it doesn't help that I love Ancient egyptian mythology.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...yinglight.png/
    Last edited by Satan; 2011-10-01 at 06:05 AM.

I will be wearing the Merciless Gladiator version for all future pvp sets--same graphics, darker colors. As for PVE, I still love Tier 7.
    Thank the stars I held onto both sets over the years!

Are there a good set of Cloth Gloves that are more or less invisible? Or at least mostly showing your hands. I hate having giant hockey gloves on all my toons.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Transmogrification with robes of battleguard Sartura

Hi,

I am a relatively new poster so I cannot post links yet, but I have an idea for a mogging set using robes of the battleguard,dropped from Sartura in AQ40 paired with Benediction. But I am having troubles finding something that will match with this colorscheme.

Can anyone pinpoint me in a direction of what shoulders/gloves I can match it with?

Just merged your thread with the main Transmogging thread
    -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-10-01 at 01:04 PM.

Bear in mind you must already have Bendiction as its unavailible nowadays..

[B][SIZE=2]Not for Hire - Outland EU - RECRUITING - Currently 9/14 Heroic SoO - Contact Ingame.
    Casual D3 - Barbarian - Act 4 Inf : Monk - Act 1 Inf // RMAH Profit to date - £32.00 // Retired - 27th July 2012. What a waste of 300+ hours..

I've put my own set together to match my Benediction. The yellow AQ dress, Cindercloth Pants, and some red/gold accessories. =D

Heads up! Posted this in a mog thread in General, but folks might want to know. If you own Benediction, you can use it to mog one staff, then change it to Anathema to mog another and both will keep their appearance. I have in my priest's inventory right now one mogged to each plus the original.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.