Trolls don't look good in "civilized" cloths imo. I'm going for the witch doctor look. This is a work in progress, but have a look if you want:
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=32363460

The kilt is a boe I'm scouting for on the AH. I'll simply use mageweave leggings until I find them or something better.

Please check for like-topic threads before starting a new one. [-Spiritus-]
    Last edited by [-Spiritus-]; 2011-09-30 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graedahl View Post
    I'll be looking to collect the newer cata lvl'ing gear sets, and maybe a hellfire penisula set. That way I'm innocious.
    The outland skittle set?

I gonna go with tier 8

10+ Year Old Account
    T2 or its recolored version from BC dungeons look great on a troll imho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Beatiful set Would you plz link items for it?
    Sorry it took me a bit, but the items for..

..are Cowl of the Illidari Highlord, AQ40 (oracles) shoulders and boots, Felcloth Robe, Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy, Gloves of the Messiah, and Black Mageweave Leggings.

Deleted
    T2.5 all the way

I really dig T13, but if I can collect a full set, T6 is definitely worth switching to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I agree Zubacz! I love the sunwell sets, and I will be rocking one. Anyone know a good staff to match though???

What's a good cloak to wear with this set?
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    White RP gear. All the way.

I have actually threatened to re-instate the "thong of healing". It was some green quest item legs from Hellfire Peninsula, which looked absolutely ridiculous on a female blood elf.
    I remember this item! I had a Robe at first so I didn't notice, but when I replaced the robe with a "bikini" like chest, i was like "wtf? I'm wearing a thong and bikini.... epic." It didn't help at all that I was a Femal Blood Elf :-D

have they fixed graphics on those older armors (tier1235678) till 4.3 patch? i mean graphics were really bad back in the time, would look kinda blurry with those armors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvision View Post
    What chest piece is this?
    Truefaith Vestments.

Finally settled my set. Shadow Priest

I still haven't decided what to do for disc yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Need a better white shirt. But I cannot find any
    I've always liked http://www.wowhead.com/item=44693 though it may not be your style, I think it would go well with the pants.

I will be wearing the Merciless Gladiator version for all future pvp sets--same graphics, darker colors. As for PVE, I still love Tier 7.
    Thank the stars I held onto both sets over the years!

Are there a good set of Cloth Gloves that are more or less invisible? Or at least mostly showing your hands. I hate having giant hockey gloves on all my toons.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Deleted

Transmogrification with robes of battleguard Sartura

Hi,

I am a relatively new poster so I cannot post links yet, but I have an idea for a mogging set using robes of the battleguard,dropped from Sartura in AQ40 paired with Benediction. But I am having troubles finding something that will match with this colorscheme.

Can anyone pinpoint me in a direction of what shoulders/gloves I can match it with?

Just merged your thread with the main Transmogging thread
    -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-10-01 at 01:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bear in mind you must already have Bendiction as its unavailible nowadays..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've put my own set together to match my Benediction. The yellow AQ dress, Cindercloth Pants, and some red/gold accessories. =D

Heads up! Posted this in a mog thread in General, but folks might want to know. If you own Benediction, you can use it to mog one staff, then change it to Anathema to mog another and both will keep their appearance. I have in my priest's inventory right now one mogged to each plus the original.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Truefaith Vestments.

Finally settled my set. Shadow Priest

I still haven't decided what to do for disc yet.
    Hate to break it to you, but you're going to find a ton of female draenei that look like your Spriest in 4.3
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but you're going to find a ton of female draenei that look like your Spriest in 4.3
    I didn't even need to look to know black mageweave was involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So I decided to not go for T5/6 like everyone else and his mother.
    Will be used for shadow
    Healing
    Either
    Pirate

snip pics
    Cool dresses. And of course there has to be a pirate suite in case you need to do some plundering.

I have not yet succesfully modeled anything with a modeling tool, it seems to be hard to find one.