maybe just shadow set - im happy with everything expect the shoulders. but i cant find much that fits well, besides some horde-only shoulders.

other priest - disc set. seeing how many people are actually using a set that looks really similar i may not go after this one.. i like it though.

ooo linkey for 2nd set???
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    ooo linkey for 2nd set???
    If you're asking me here is the 2nd set:
    http://transmogger.info/4e927eeebcf6c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia View Post

Tier 3, Tier 2 and AQ robe combo.
    How can you as a Belf have tier 3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    How can you as a Belf have tier 3?
    Probably race changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo View Post
    Probably race changed.
    I didn't think that through xD Thanks tho

Deleted
    Could someone link a cloak that works well with the T5?

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    If you're asking me here is the 2nd set:
    http://transmogger.info/4e927eeebcf6c
    ty those shoulders go creepishly well with that set (but of course the only white abso piece I have are the shoulders...)

i personally REALLY liked the t6 white recolour.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenshaelo View Post
    I am super jealous of you. The purple warlock T10 off-set is one I want really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I am super jealous of you. The purple warlock T10 off-set is one I want really bad.
    You and me both sista lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I can't believe that i am reading about so many people who are transmorgin' away from the absolute awesomeness that is our T13
    As Ultima mentions below your post we're not walking into this patch with full T13. Until I've got helm/shoulders/robe/gloves I'll be kickin' it in mah T2.

And for all you people whining about "oh T 2/5/6 so unoriginal" you need to get over it. Right now we all look EXACTLY THE SAME so your comments are ignorant. 10 priests in T6, 20 in T5, 10 in T2, and 5 in random tiers are better than all 45 raiding priests in T12. (All numbers pulled out of my ass, your numbers may vary depending on server.)
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

I have all of Tier 4 and 5 on my priest... Probably just that, I adore my Tier 5 and I don't care how many people will be using it, I do still need the staff from BT though...

I have 4 complete tier sets in my bank, but I think I'm going with this (unless I change my mind again.../squeal I already love xmog!)
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:56289:58486#.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    If I weren't retired, this is what I would have gone with:
    lol what is your obsession with the OLD MAN LOOK?!?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    lol what is your obsession with the OLD MAN LOOK?!?! :P
    I wouldn't call it an obsession, rather it seems appropriate for a character that's spanned multiple MMOs since 1999 [and tabletop b4 that] to have a little age on 'em. I mean, 12 years is like 145.6 in MMO character years.

And how does the face/hair/color model have anything to do w/ my awesome mog set??

Quote Originally Posted by [-spiritus-] View Post
    i wouldn't call it an obsession, rather it seems appropriate for a character that's spanned multiple mmos since 1999 [and tabletop b4 that] to have a little age on 'em. I mean, 12 years is like 145.6 in mmo character years.

And how does the face/hair/color model have anything to do w/ my awesome mog set??
    old man set!!!