Quote Originally Posted by Fatirish View Post
    I think everyone will have some form of T6 .. To a point where you won't want T6 anymore
    T2 all the way baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    T2 all the way baby!
    You know.... I have never been a huge fan of T2... but it looks pretty awesome on a female Dranei...

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You know.... I have never been a huge fan of T2... but it looks pretty awesome on a female Dranei...
    Everything is awesome on a Fem Dra. I forgot to turn on my helm tho, and even that looks good on Fem Dra when it looks like crapizola on anything else :P
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty damn good on a UD male as well.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

I know the text at the side is horrid, this was a slap up job I did for a friend, it took five minutes, but this is my current transmorg for my priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntress View Post
    Yeah the HC ICC10 versions are a nice purple. I'm hoping to get that set myself. ^^
    ICC was pretty awesome in general for this. There are, I believe complete off-set "sets" of all three versions (10,25, HM25) of Priest, Warlock, and Mage T10 that can be found in that raid. Interestingly enough, there is also a fourth color way of priest T10 that's orange & silver with purple gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

mix and match win?

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I scour the various mog topics on Champ for simple sets like this. Real nice, we don't get as many unique options with cloth.
    I've always liked the less is more design. That's why my favorite tier for priests is tier1. However, as much as I like that set, the robe model seen in my pic has always been my favorite ever since I first saw it. White, Black, & Gold works very well for making something "priesty," the black especially, I think is important, no matter what the other color choices are, b/c it reflects the more solemn duties of the priests, and is a major differentiation between them and their spin-offs, paladins, which are the Light's version of the Jersey Shore.

Spiritus' transmog is so far the only original one.

So far, we've had 80% of T5, T6, mix of T5 & T6, recolored T6 and slutty dress on female BE.

Please people, a bit more creativity.

Can anyone recommend a set that would fit an undead female? I was originally thinking of going with T5 but it doesnt look nearly as good as it used to when my priest was Human :|

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Gandulf the Black
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted

I personally like the first one since it's "nontier" except t2 shoulders but I'm trying to find some bluecoloured shoulders atm but none that I've found looks nice.

Others are kinda mainstream... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    [IMG]*Pretty picture*

Gandulf the Black
    That almost makes me want to reroll Alliance to be a Dwarf. Unfortunately I'm probably going to be one of the boring unoriginal people and wear T5/T6 or let the jealousy get the best of me and damn well return to WoW raiding and wear the T13.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I actually like T12. I dunno. Its a shame the heroic version has the shit colour scheme. I really like the normal version.

I will still have to see what colour scheme the T13 set will have. Might stay with that when I get it. D:

T12 on a holy gnome just looks pro.

I will change to t5 or t6 for awhile but I will morg my gear back to T12 sometime in the future after I had a short break from it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Meneldhil View Post
    Spiritus' transmog is so far the only original one.

So far, we've had 80% of T5, T6, mix of T5 & T6, recolored T6 and slutty dress on female BE.

Please people, a bit more creativity.
    haha i dont give a shatt about being creativity i just want to look cool when i raid!
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    I'll be wearing tier2, if not collected in 4.3 though, tier 8, 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

I personally like the first one since it's "nontier" except t2 shoulders but I'm trying to find some bluecoloured shoulders atm but none that I've found looks nice.

Oh the memories.... I miss being Undead OFFICIALLY now, thanks :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

Sne, do you plan on wearing a cloak with the Glacial Robe? (1ST set)

I still need to find a shoulder that matches, but.....since you play Horde take a look at the Frostwolf Battle Tabard, goes very well with the Glacial Robe.

Last edited by LeetHaxor; 2011-10-13 at 06:44 PM. Reason: better pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Deleted
    Would love to find fitting discipline priest set for a Male Tauren. But dunno yet what. :/