Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Would love to find fitting discipline priest set for a Male Tauren. But dunno yet what. :/
    Check out primalistic cloths, mostly low level ones. You will look like a Tauren Seer
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

I think i will be going for the t6, think it looks amazing..

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    which robes are those?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

I pored over my options and narrowed the choice down to two main criteria: 1. Does it fit the character's lore/personality, and 2. Is it unique.

I tried to make them agree but I couldn't, and for me character personality trumps uniqueness.

Full T6 it is, and to hell with all the haters!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Check out primalistic cloths, mostly low level ones. You will look like a Tauren Seer
    I actually wanna look like Discipline priest, but the gear must fit to cows... Aka no hats that look retarded on them. Well i came up with something: http://transmogger.info/4e975c7b6d71e

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    I actually wanna look like Discipline priest, but the gear must fit to cows... Aka no hats that look retarded on them. Well i came up with something: http://transmogger.info/4e975c7b6d71e
    Nice green striped tail :P
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Nice green striped tail :P
    I know the bug with the wowhead model viewer. :P

which robes are those?
    Mooncloth Robe
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

i<dot>imgur<dot>com/vjd3k.jpg
    (First time posting here so I can't post the image. >.<)

T6 -and- Black Mageweave. >.>

so far this is what I have come up with for my main set:

h t t p:/ / transmogger.info/4e97b46853319 (Long time lurker,first time poster, so no links, sorry)

However, I am having trouble finding suitable gloves. I'd like some that cover the sleeves of the robes, I've never liked robes that flare out at the sleeves. Picky I know. :P

Also, I was wondering if anyone had any good sets based around the circle of flame. I went and grabbed it, but I am having a hard time making something nice to go with it.

Actually I don't think the circle of flame can be used because I don't think it has stats on it aside from armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Actually I don't think the circle of flame can be used because I don't think it has stats on it aside from armor.
    I'm talking about the one from Blackrock Depths, which does have stats on it. I'd post a link to wowhead, but blasted no link posting! grumble.

Oh! i thought you meant the one from the festival

Deleted
    Two sets I think look decent without going near the priest tier items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madam View Post
    Sne, do you plan on wearing a cloak with the Glacial Robe? (1ST set)

I still need to find a shoulder that matches, but.....since you play Horde take a look at the Frostwolf Battle Tabard, goes very well with the Glacial Robe.
    I do have a cloak but I never thought about turning my camera to give you a better view... hehe.

But it just hit me aswell! Frostwolf tabard is perfect with the glacial robes! Thanks mate

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 06:47 AM ----------

Oh the memories.... I miss being Undead OFFICIALLY now, thanks :'(
    I would personally like to change from undead because all my characters have been undead male, undead female all the way back at vanilla 2005. But yes they do have some kind of charming aura!

Something I came up with. Black mageweave-esque, but non-slutty. Works well for a shadow priest IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    People keep saying this, tho in the Transmo rules says nothing about stats... Green mean its good! (c wut i did thar)

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 07:46 AM ----------

Amnesh, i dig it but the hat, doesnt fit the set at all (and looks bad on NEs IMO)
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    Just a few ideas.

http : // i56.tinypic.com/f20pxe.jpg

http : // i51.tinypic.com/auyrz7.jpg

(right, can't post links or images so had to cheat it :< )

Quote Originally Posted by Kezooy View Post
    I want to build a cloth set that gives me the color green and matches the defilers tabard.
    Here's something I came up with. Green cloth designs suck.

You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muoteck View Post
    Here's something I came up with. Green cloth designs suck.

>snip<
    As i was told once, how do you plan to get Defiler´s Tabard as human?