Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

I need a nice headpiece with this, I don't feel like t6 fits with that :/ Anyone know a good headpiece that could fit in? Also a mainhanded weapon thankies
    Sooo jealous of you haveing the Hc beth robe. :P I love the purple version of the Lock T12. You could try get the Hc Rhyolith helm. That perfectly matches the robe as its the same model as the hc T12 lock helm =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Shadow Ja'Far
    Is that the Twilight Cultist set? I believe Blizz confirmed it as being on the no-go list :|
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntress View Post
    Sooo jealous of you haveing the Hc beth robe. :P I love the purple version of the Lock T12. You could try get the Hc Rhyolith helm. That perfectly matches the robe as its the same model as the hc T12 lock helm =)
    That's the sad part, I don't like the rhyolith hc helmet that's why I would love to have some other hat that would fit perfectly

Deleted
    Thought I'd share this mace with everyone: http://www.wowhead.com/item=7721

Goes rather well with T5!

I'm still trying to find a cape that goes with T5 though

Deleted
    It is going to be either tier 4/5/6 or 10. Have not decided yet but have them all gathered already. I am really looking forward to priest tier 13, i think it looks really awesome especially on a female priest. I might even keep my helm to be shown then

T6 for me on my shadow priest. If i get a staff, it'll be the blue one from MH. 1h Mace, i'm unsure what i'd use.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    T5 wings look HUGE on a Nelf male so no, I wont be wearing those. For me it is a tie between T2 or...

T8 (the blue set) Looked amazing on my Nelf male with long white hair. Strangers used to whisper me just to say how cool I looked.
    the golden/blue set were do they drop i can find it on wowhead..

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Quote Originally Posted by Soranis View Post
    the golden/blue set were do they drop i can find it on wowhead..
    Don't think the blue set ever existed. The Gold set was the 25 man tier 8, from Ulduar.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    The blue set is the 10 man Tier 8.

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=833#.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Don't think the blue set ever existed. The Gold set was the 25 man tier 8, from Ulduar.
    Blue set was Valorous T8, ilvl 219... or the 10man set.

EDIT: Purple & Red we're offset colors.

Ah. so it was purple that was offset then?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Ah. so it was purple that was offset then?
    & Red. There was an offset color for both 10 & 25.

Redid my silver thread look to: (She'll be going to back to a blood elf soon, still goblin in this pic.)

^ why wont that staff off archimode drop????

Blahh I cant link my set

Still working on it
    Last edited by Funknotic; 2011-10-18 at 06:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The staff was worth 40k on Neptulon few weeks ago. Now dropped to 14k after a second person put it on the AH. They are both figthing to get it sold. The price might drop more if the continue to compete, but someone is bound to buy one soon and the price will sky-rocket again.

Maybe I should buy it. No point in wasting countless hours in camping Kazzak. Also nto sure if a GM will return this staff to me, from the Shadowmoon Valley quest. Gotta ask.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3;30623:10+0:0

Thats the look im goin for, might try to find different staff. I'm trying to steer clear of tier gear on all my chars

I put this in the main xmog thread, but thought I'd add it here with an actual pic instead of just a link this time. BTW, I swear it matches better in-game...some pieces have an odd tint on them in this shot, but I'm very open to suggestion if anyone finds something that matches better.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...8:56289:58486# (Handwraps of the Incarnate equipped instead of Gloves of the Incarnate..not sure which I prefer but wowhead was being finicky about letting me change it.)
    Last edited by HDPriest; 2011-10-18 at 06:54 PM. Reason: added item list link

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsoul View Post
    Can anyone please make a thread, if there isn't one already, where we just post our "creations"? Fellow priests here have some amazing ideas and I would really like to be able to browse through them more easily. It would be awesome if people shared their sets and added some additional info for where they drop from or how to obtain them.
    Hmm uber late but I just saw this. I am currently working on an index of the ideas posted in here. However, I am only including sets that have both pictures and the items that make-up the set. So if anyone posted in this thread with only one or the other PM me both parts to be included.