Seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by Landa View Post
    Yesh uhm I have a question.
    As a priest, will you be able to use oh let's say wowwiki /CorruptorRaiment T5 for warlocks?
    It is cloth. Check. Is it possible to obtain it as a priest? Urhh...

I lofe the set... I'm a bad, bad priest...
    If you look in the Images, (if I didn't know already) it clearly says, Classes: Warlock.
    The box on the right hand side of the screen is just a summary of the total stats that the entire set gives you.

So were you hitting the sauce a little perhaps when you decided to look up armor you'd think might look cool on your little shadow priest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Landa View Post
    Yesh uhm I have a question.
    As a priest, will you be able to use oh let's say http://www.wowwiki.com/Corruptor_Raiment, T5 for warlocks?
    It is cloth. Check. Is it possible to obtain it as a priest? Urhh...

I lofe the set... I'm a bad, bad priest...
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30079
    +
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30056
    Will be your best shot.

No head though :<

So I am going to be boring and just use t6+anethema for my shadow priest. The question is which race do you choose to show off the gear the best. I am currently goblin as I felt it was a good mix for pve and pvp, I raid FL with guild every week and arena/bg quite alot aswell. Imo undead female looks the best but UD racials are just so bad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    This is what I plan on using ^_^
    Fell in love with Dying Light since I first saw it.

You DO know you can trade in Justice points for Honor, right?
    I don't know much about the PvP side of things since I stopped even doing BG's back in BC. I did think about using the conversion currency, but I *thought* it might still require a rating (albeit lower than current), but I figured it'd still be there. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know exactly how that works.
    Healers are like artists, no one appreciates them until they are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinner View Post
    I don't know much about the PvP side of things since I stopped even doing BG's back in BC. I did think about using the conversion currency, but I *thought* it might still require a rating (albeit lower than current), but I figured it'd still be there. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know exactly how that works.
    Currently any gear that costs honor has no rating requirement. In fact the only gear the requires rating currently is prestige Conquest Armor (which is different only in coloration) and the second tier Conquest Weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinner View Post
    You can buy everything (s1) but the weapons. The honor bought does not count as honor gained and you need about 7200 gained to be able to buy them.
    Rest is fine though

Updated with the new sets. For right now I am leaving the lvl 60 pvp gears out because currently you still can't use them to transmog and there haven't been any posts saying if that was intended or not.

Oh also, if you guys don't know how to make large images smaller to post in the forums please visit the "Posting Images 101" link in my sig

I think I got a helm that suits the warlock lookalike set

I had to do a lot of questing for these horns, but they look sick. So worth it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/28169
    pro-gun liberal

Thank goodness 4.3 is coming soon, I'm seriously running out of bank/bag room, and I don't want to toss anymore stuff out! I have to say I'm really enjoying all of the creative outfits people are creating.

Here are a few more outfits I've cobbled together:

Robes of Volatile Power

This one I wasn't too keen on at first, but as the outfit started coming together it really began to grow on me.

Head: Mooncloth Cowl
    Shoulders: Mooncloth Shoulderpads
    Back: Netherfury Cape
    Chest: Robe of Volatile Power
    Wrist: Bindings of Raging Fire
    Hands: Widow's Clutches
    Waist: Cord of Reconstruction
    Feet: Veteran's Mooncloth Slippers
    Weapon: Staff of Ruins

Absolution Attire

I believe someone put together a similar outfit earlier in the thread, although I tweaked it a little. I love the simplicity and beauty of the Vanilla robes; they help make the more ornate helms and shoulders really stand out. I used the unique dark blue glow affects on the T6 helm as the focus point and was able to match it to the Illidan mace (the only weapon that shares the same color glow) and topped it off with a dark blue cloak.

Head: Helm of Absolution
    Shoulder: Mantle of Absolution
    Back: Ebonhold Cloak
    Chest: Silver-Thread Robe
    Wrist: Shadow Council Bracer
    Hands: Black Mageweave Gloves
    Waist: Veteran's Mooncloth Belt
    Weapon: Crystal Spire of Karabor
    Off-Hand: Divine Companion

Sanguine Wraps

I like how mage-y this one turned out.

Head: Cowl of the Grand Engineer
    Shoulders: Mantle of the Mind Flayer
    Chest: Felcloth Robe
    Wrist: Sanguine Cuffs
    Hands: Widow's Clutches
    Waist: Fire-Cord of the Magus
    Legs: Black Mageweave Leggings
    Feet: Boots of the Infernal Coven
    Weapon: Brutal Gladiator's War Staff

Dark Avatar Raiment

Although this is basically the Season 2 recolor of the T5 set, I tweaked a few things. I was never a big fan of the chunky gloves, so I replaced them with a sleeker look. The T7 halo gives the set a slightly more noble/angelic feel.

Head: Heroes' Crown of Faith
    Shoulder: Merciless Gladiator's Satin Mantle
    Back: Sethekk Oracle Cloak
    Chest: Merciless Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe
    Wrist: Veteran's Mooncloth Cuffs
    Hands: Black Mageweave Gloves
    Waist: Veteran's Mooncloth Belt
    Feet: Cindercloth Boots
    Weapon: Grand Marshal's Dirk
    Off-Hand: Globe of Moonlight

Runecloth Ceremonial Dress

I had a lot of fun putting this one together. The only change I may possibly make is swapping out the T1 Belt for the Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Meditation once 4.3 hits and it can be purchased via Honor Points. I really like how this has a "uniformed guard" feel to it.

Head: Beak's Torn Feedbag
    Shoulder: Duskhallow Mantle
    Back: Warmonger's Cloak
    Chest: Runecloth Robe
    Hands: Heroes' Gloves of Faith
    Waist: Girdle of Prophecy
    Weapon: Mastersmith's Hammer
    Off-Hand: Venomous Tome
    Last edited by Chudah; 2011-11-21 at 03:02 PM.

I have a challenge for anyone who thinks they are a master at transmogrification.

Help me build a gorgeous outfit using the Robes of Rhonin.

I have tried hundreds of ideas but nothing that makes it perfect.

I've noticed that nobody used val anyr yet xD
    mmo champ removed my signature after having it for years

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia View Post
    I've noticed that nobody used val anyr yet xD
    You can't transmog legendaries

Mechagnome
    I've got a heroic Power Generator hood I'd love to build a set around, but I wouldn't even know where to start. Best helm in game though for an spriest IMO!
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

I finally reconciled my two greatest desires with Mog:

I wanted to run a vest/pants setup, but I also wanted a set that wasn't flashy or bright and that the t6 headpiece went with because that's what fits the character best (a deep hood she can hide in). True, it's mostly just t6 but the offpieces compliment it very well.

The set:

Hood of Absolution
    Shoulderpads of Absolution
    Mantle of Desire
    Twizzlefixxit's Vest
    Handguards of Absolution
    Leggings of Absolution
    Archbishop's Slippers

For weapon, I'll run with whichever weapon type I currently have, using the Staff of the Redeemer for staves, Torch of Holy Fire for maces, Flameheart Spell Scalpel for daggers, and Tome of Shadow Force for an offhand if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    I have a challenge for anyone who thinks they are a master at transmogrification.

Help me build a gorgeous outfit using the Robes of Rhonin.

I have tried hundreds of ideas but nothing that makes it perfect.

This one was really hard, but this is the best I could come up with. There are two options for helms, but I think going without probably works the best. I'm not 100% on the belt, but finding anything that matches is almost impossible (hopefully Blizzard will allow us to turn off the belt slot in the future). The shoulders I think are a really good fit though, both color and style-wise.

Here are the pieces:

Head: NONE / Brutal Gladiator's Mooncloth Hood / Thaumaturge's Crackling Cowl
    Shoulder: Fel-Tinged Mantle
    Chest: Robes of Rhonin
    Hands: Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips
    Waist: Cincture of Polarity
    Feet: Windchanneller's Boots
    Last edited by Chudah; 2011-11-22 at 03:52 PM.

I've put together a few sets again. Some of the items I've used are alliance only I'm afraid.

Thought it was time for me to create a set with pants instead of a robe, resulting in the following:
    (Chest is only for alliance)

Items used:

Head: Whitemend Hood
    Shoulders: Primal Mooncloth Shoulders
    Chest: Jessera's Fungus Lined Tunic
    Belt: Primal Mooncloth Belt
    Gloves: Glacial Gloves
    Legs: Gilded Trousers of Benediction
    Cloak: Permafrost Cape
    Weapon: Redemption

Set 2:

Items used:

Head: Shadow Hood
    Shoulders: Mantle of Wavering Calm
    Chest: Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown
    Belt: Embrace of the Leviathan
    Gloves: Wrathful Gladiator's Mooncloth Gloves
    Cloak: Periwinkle Cloak
    Weapon: Staff of Infinite Mysteries

Set 3:

Items used:

Head: Gladiator's Mooncloth Hood
    Shoulders: Gladiator's Satin Mantle
    Chest: Watcher's Robes
    Shirt: Bold Yellow Shirt
    Belt: Silksand Girdle
    Gloves: Anger-Spark Gloves
    Legs: Star-Soul Breeches
    Cloak: Mantle of Patience
    Weapon: Terestian's Stranglestaff

And finally the set I'm currently farming for:
    (Sorry, the shoulder's are only for alliance even though I've tested it on a Blood Elf)

Head: Halo of Transcendence
    Shoulders: Lieutenant Commander's Satin Mantle
    Chest: Elegant Robes
    Belt: Dawnspire Cord
    Gloves: Brightcloth Gloves
    Boots: Outlander's Boots
    Cloak: Cloak of Whispering Shells
    Weapon: Vicious Gladiator's Energy Staff

I'll probably go with one of these if I don't manage to get the Elegant Robes (Still have to find the right gloves and belt for the one on the right :/ ):
    Last edited by elleanor; 2011-11-22 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post

This one was really hard, but this is the best I could come up with. There are two options for helms, but I think going without probably works the best. I'm not 100% on the belt, but finding anything that matches is almost impossible (hopefully Blizzard will allow us to turn off the belt slot in the future). The shoulders I think are a really good fit though, both color and style-wise.

Here are the pieces:

Head: NONE / Brutal Gladiator's Mooncloth Hood / Thaumaturge's Crackling Cowl
    Shoulder: Fel-Tinged Mantle
    Chest: Robes of Rhonin
    Hands: Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips
    Waist: Cincture of Polarity
    Feet: Windchanneller's Boots

Those shoulders are pretty good. Definitely better than ones I had been trying to use.
    It's a shame that the dress is so lovely but nothing matches it I blame the blue in it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elleanor View Post
    I've put together a few sets again. Some of the items I've used are alliance only I'm afraid.

Thought it was time for me to create a set with pants instead of a robe, resulting in the following:
    (Chest is only for alliance)

Items used:

Head: Whitemend Hood
    Shoulders: Primal Mooncloth Shoulders
    Chest: Jessera's Fungus Lined Tunic
    Belt: Primal Mooncloth Belt
    Gloves: Glacial Gloves
    Legs: Gilded Trousers of Benediction
    Cloak: Permafrost Cape
    Weapon: Redemption

Whispering Tunic or The Postmaster's Tunic work well.

Couldn't find boots I liked, though.
    Last edited by unfadableangel; 2011-11-23 at 12:50 AM.

Me again. Guess I'm going with S3 for pvp Transmog.(Just need a T6 Belt Token for Vindicator's Mooncloth Belt)

Last edited by Moriat; 2011-11-23 at 03:31 AM.