Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Not very fancy (nor creative, I know ^^), but it makes my priest feel more like a priest and less like "OMG MY SHOULDERS ARE BURING!"

Edit.: Ah, right. I still need a new belt! And maybe a head piece - any ideas?
    Ha! I have that same outfit on my priest. Runecloth robe and Elegant Mantle FTW!

I use Gossamer Belt for my belt. It looks the best IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    Just a heads up, despite what was said in the blue post I was able to obtain and tranmog the full set of lvl 60 pvp gear including the warlord recolors and high warlord weapons despite never being higher than rank 9 (centurion).
    Oh rly? Have to go check that out now... I never got higher than rank 9 myself so this is exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Oh rly? Have to go check that out now... I never got higher than rank 9 myself so this is exciting!
    Yes, according to what I've seen in another thread you only needed to reach rank 8. If you got at least that high all the gear should be available to you.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    Yes, according to what I've seen in another thread you only needed to reach rank 8. If you got at least that high all the gear should be available to you.
    Ooh.. that is interesting... I'll have to log my warrior and check it out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...usalk/advanced

My set

Its the PVP T5 I think, so it's colored blue and darker than the actual tier, which I think fits a SPriest nicely Plus with the Glyph of Shadow, it looks awesome.

I am quite liking the idea of the new heroic dungeon "Priest" set, the white cloth epic pieces with Spirit. Combined with some of the off colour tier-6 from Black Temple, this could be a lot of fun...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I am quite liking the idea of the new heroic dungeon "Priest" set, the white cloth epic pieces with Spirit. Combined with some of the off colour tier-6 from Black Temple, this could be a lot of fun...
    Not to mention it's from I can tell a perfect pallet match to LFR T13.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Can anyone tell me if there is a lookalike headpiece to Archbishop Benedictus pope hat? I cant find anything with its model or even close atm.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Venith/simple

Because I wanted to go for something a little bit... different. I have yet to nab a cloak and belt that work perfectly but have a few in mind. Too bad you can't transmog a legendary

I decided to stop being lame and to link how my priest looks Mostly T6, I know the belt and gloves don't exactly "match" but I really like how they work with it. Shadowform softens it enough to make it good imo

Arlee, is that the glyphed shadowform?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Yes it is the glyphed shadowform

Also things are updated now. Going to insert a "rules for transmog" list at the top of the first post.

Can you guys place here your 1h spell daggers? Im in need one that looks good and priestly, priestly in terms of holy, I want a dagger, book combo!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    Can you guys place here your 1h spell daggers? Im in need one that looks good and priestly, priestly in terms of holy, I want a dagger, book combo!!!
    I think Alcor's Sunrazor makes good transmog fodder for a holy-looking set. It's the same model as the Heartseeker, but it's a golden theme.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Drye/advanced <- items being used.

Wanted something different, non-robed. I'd like to find a different belt but other than that I really like the set. I'm getting the staff in two weeks so I might switch it up.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elleanor View Post
    I've put together a few sets again. Some of the items I've used are alliance only I'm afraid.

Thought it was time for me to create a set with pants instead of a robe, resulting in the following:
    (Chest is only for alliance)

Items used:

Head: Whitemend Hood
    Shoulders: Primal Mooncloth Shoulders
    Chest: Jessera's Fungus Lined Tunic
    Belt: Primal Mooncloth Belt
    Gloves: Glacial Gloves
    Legs: Gilded Trousers of Benediction
    Cloak: Permafrost Cape
    Weapon: Redemption
    I managed to nab all of these...except the stupid gloves. NOBODY on my server has the runes needed to craft them anymore. I've been asking for a month now, and no takers yet. I'm having to use the Mooncloth gloves from Vanilla. I also found that the 'aurora slippers' from Wrath are covered by the pants, so they work well. Not sure what other boots do that, I just happened to have a used pair in my bank. Also, the whitemend pants look exactly like the Gilded Trousers, if they aren't on the AH.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2011-12-06 at 04:25 AM.

Hey all,

Inspired by previous posts about some priest image (Think it was a person named Mazi who posted it), i tried to create a simillar set (think it's already on the first page of the thread), however, i didn't liked the colour, so i decided to go with white stuff, and this is what i came up to:

List of items used:
    Head - Valorous circlet of faith
    Shoulders - Swiftheal mantle
    Chest - Mooncloth mantle
    Staff - Blood Boil Lancet
    Gloves - Relentless Glaiator's Satin Gloves
    Belt - Majordomo's Chain of Office
    Boots - Courtier's Slippers

About belt & gloves, well, i picked belt that i have now, cause the colour of it fairly matches colour on shoulders / weapon (sadly no white colour on it :/). For gloves i picked something out of my bank that has fairly any white colour, i'd like to see if you guys have any sugestion on "white gloves", maybe belt too.

Edited for giant image. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-12-06 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted

with Merciless Dragon <3

I put together a High Inquisitor Whitemane set, it would probably look better on human and belf but still looks the part on my Draenei imo.

Also Looks good with Vengeful shoulders I think:

Normal Whitemane set:
    Head - Whitemane's Chapeau
    Shoulders - Crimson Silk Shoulders
    Chest - Cindercloth Vest
    Bracers - Earthmender's Bracer of Shattering
    Weapon - Invincible Stave
    Gloves - Gloves of the High Magus
    Belt - Embereye belt (still trying to find better one)
    Legs - Cindercloth Pants
    Boots - Infernoweave Boots

Got a lot of these pieces from info on wowhead and thottbot, didn't piece it all together myself :P
    Last edited by UunaPriest; 2011-12-07 at 12:14 AM.

I just hit 85 on my priest and farmed up the S3 set. My question is can someone tell me what staves match the set that I could farm?