Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    ^ I don't get the power rangers reference...?
    "Power Ranger" I just need a helmet and I would be one ;p

I knew what you meant by "Power Ranger" but I don't really see the reference in the set :x
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted

You don't?

For kicks, I put together a very unpriestly set of gear. Running around Stormwind I look more like a rogue than a priest, I've gotten a bunch of whispers from people shocked to see a mana bar on me. Going into a Chakra state gets even more attention.

Deleted
    That's a pretty cool set you have there =) Which items did you use for it?

It was just some random stuff from my bank and the AH, you can see what I used here

http://transmogger.info/4f2c63f477046
    Having some trubbel finding a belt to this one

http://transmogger.info/4f2c655d384a8

Any nice weapon (dagger) to any of the sets would be awesome <3

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    http://transmogger.info/4f2c63f477046
    Having some trubbel finding a belt to this one

http://transmogger.info/4f2c655d384a8

Any nice weapon (dagger) to any of the sets would be awesome <3
    I think Jaded Crystal Dagger would go well with the first set. Or Starshard Edge (I'm in love with this dagger. I must have it!!!) Can't exactly think of a belt right now =/

I sort of like the idea of a purpley dagger for the second set to match the purple bits of your robe (like Heroic Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony, except it shows power torrent =[ booo!) I'm liking how Murder's orange goes with the color theme plus it's a pretty dagger. Brutal Gladiator's Spellblade has a pretty orange glow to it. Just a couple ideas! But basically, either purple or orange and you'll be good to go =P

Deleted
    Went from fiery red to this quite a while back already and loving it! It's pretty close to the set Chudah put up and it's also presented in the first post, I just changed the weapon + OH to something else at least (I think!). I personally like this set a lot and I haven't come across ANYONE else wearing it yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Went from fiery red to this quite a while back already and loving it! It's pretty close to the set Chudah put up and it's also presented in the first post, I just changed the weapon + OH to something else at least (I think!). I personally like this set a lot and I haven't come across ANYONE else wearing it yet!

I like it! =] I'm actually in the process of farming that dagger you're using =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    I like it! =] I'm actually in the process of farming that dagger you're using =P
    I was actually farming for a set for my druid when I originally noticed the dagger drop, I would've missed it without that little incident. And for once I was actually lucky with the drops, it dropped for my priest on the first kill!

And thanks! I really like this set, even though farming Trial of the Champion for some pieces was a pain.. I hate the first bit with the mounts. The enemies keep poking me with pointy sticks. It's not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

You don't?
    Pfft, Operation Overdrive. Billy or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I wanted something simple.

Nice, I like the gold trim. Though the bene clashes a bit. Wonder if there is a white or gold staff that's ornate, but not too bright.

Yes, there are many staves that fit the set better. I just missed my Bene and wanted to wear it a while.

Understandable. My PvP set had a Bene transmog for a solid month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Pfft, Operation Overdrive. Billy or GTFO.

Hahahaha I know I know!!! xDDD

And sorry for OT and long quote :<

Am I the only one miffed you can't transmog the holiday Fumigator Mask?

Deleted
    Nope, though as I'm not playing a draenei it's not as bad as if I were playing an undead.

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a white tome for an offhand and can't seem to find any. Anyone know of one? If nothing, anything white with gold trim is good! Thanks in advance.