This is my priest's armory for the full set.
I finally got around to changing my Shadow transmog! I've been using the same transmog for months (and I still love it), but I wanted to go with a white and blue theme for my Shadow set, while still using my Red and Black set for healing.
Back (in shadowform)
Alternate helm, which do you like better?
With a tabard, though I'm not really including it in the set
Red Set (using it for just healing now, and I know the OH doesn't match but I love it)
EDIT: Oh I'll take any suggestions on the white and blue set. I'm not changing the bracers or gloves transmog, since they also have to go well with my red set. I was also considering these alternatives:
- H T13 Priest Pants (purpley)
- Breeches of Mended Nightmares (light blue) or H T11 Priest Pants (purple)
- Mantle of Time (white) - from End Time
- Valorous Shoulders of Sanctification (white and glowy) - If only I could get my hands on this =[ Love this style
- Titan-Forged Shoulderpads of Salvation (brown and bluish)
- Wrathful Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle (light blue / whitish glow)
- Historian's Sash (white)
- Dreadwing Skin Belt (blue)
- Relentless Gladiator's Cord of Salvation (blue) - My favorite belt choice, but I don't know how to go about getting it really -.-
How many post do I need to post link or images? I want share my transmog with you, and system pwnd me
http://www.wowhead.com/item=5202/corsairs-overshirt is a red variation that's extremely easy to get also.
Also Crimson/Azure silk vests crafted by Tailors are a similar red/blue sleeveless variation.
Originally Posted by unholytestamentOriginally Posted by stormcall
Finished up my priest's holy set
Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP
this thread lacks goblins, so here is my transmog
I have finally decided to share some 'mogs I came up with myself! Went for something with a tribal vibe, suiting my silly troll priestess; the chestpiece was the defining element of the set for me - it is both tribal and sexy but not over the top, obviously suiting female character more!
It suits female trolls best I suppose but you could try it with any other race! If you're interested what pieces I used, I'll link them in a following post!
Last edited by Leiandri; 2012-05-29 at 02:40 PM.