This is my priest's armory for the full set.
I finally got around to changing my Shadow transmog! I've been using the same transmog for months (and I still love it), but I wanted to go with a white and blue theme for my Shadow set, while still using my Red and Black set for healing.
Back (in shadowform)
Alternate helm, which do you like better?
With a tabard, though I'm not really including it in the set
Red Set (using it for just healing now, and I know the OH doesn't match but I love it)
EDIT: Oh I'll take any suggestions on the white and blue set. I'm not changing the bracers or gloves transmog, since they also have to go well with my red set. I was also considering these alternatives:
- H T13 Priest Pants (purpley)
- Breeches of Mended Nightmares (light blue) or H T11 Priest Pants (purple)
- Mantle of Time (white) - from End Time
- Valorous Shoulders of Sanctification (white and glowy) - If only I could get my hands on this =[ Love this style
- Titan-Forged Shoulderpads of Salvation (brown and bluish)
- Wrathful Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle (light blue / whitish glow)
- Historian's Sash (white)
- Dreadwing Skin Belt (blue)
- Relentless Gladiator's Cord of Salvation (blue) - My favorite belt choice, but I don't know how to go about getting it really -.-
How many post do I need to post link or images? I want share my transmog with you, and system pwnd me
http://www.wowhead.com/item=5202/corsairs-overshirt is a red variation that's extremely easy to get also.
Also Crimson/Azure silk vests crafted by Tailors are a similar red/blue sleeveless variation.
Originally Posted by unholytestamentOriginally Posted by stormcall
Finished up my priest's holy set
Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP
I have finally decided to share some 'mogs I came up with myself! Went for something with a tribal vibe, suiting my silly troll priestess; the chestpiece was the defining element of the set for me - it is both tribal and sexy but not over the top, obviously suiting female character more!
It suits female trolls best I suppose but you could try it with any other race! If you're interested what pieces I used, I'll link them in a following post!
Last edited by Leiandri; 2012-05-29 at 02:40 PM.