this thread lacks goblins, so here is my transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I would pick up the purple color-way of that cloak to pull it out of the shoulders a bit. I would also consider the Wrathful Mooncloth belt to do the same and bring a more unified look to the set.
    Thanks for the suggestions - I'll have a look-see when I next log in
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Szer View Post
    How many post do I need to post link or images? I want share my transmog with you, and system pwnd me
    You need 10 posts to post links and images.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have finally decided to share some 'mogs I came up with myself! Went for something with a tribal vibe, suiting my silly troll priestess; the chestpiece was the defining element of the set for me - it is both tribal and sexy but not over the top, obviously suiting female character more!

It suits female trolls best I suppose but you could try it with any other race! If you're interested what pieces I used, I'll link them in a following post!
    Last edited by Leiandri; 2012-05-29 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love these one, Made by Silza

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...63:21348:31412

I will copy your set for my priest (Draeneai Female)

10+ Year Old Account

My Tauren Priest :-)

My Priest's Armory

Love T13, but thought I'd get rid of the sinister carnival look for now (and maybe mog back to it later when everyone's sporting something else :P )

Deleted
    And my newest set. I've never had a purple set before and since I had the robe lying around I started gathering the set together. After a ton of painful random farming to get the honor for the shoulders, the set is done! I know the hair clips the shoulders a bit, but I fell in love with this hairstyle again so no changing it anytime soon.

Nice to see someone playing up the purple ascents in the Wrathful set. My only suggestion would be to use the Wrathful Mooncloth belt to round it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aveline: Not sure about the shoulders, but 8/10 still.

i50.tinypic.com/105ek8z.jpg I've only used what I have + tailoring profession. It's nothing big and I don't plan on farming stuff to make it perfect. I'm also very cheap, so I only made cheap stuff with tailoring

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    After 3 months of ulduar 25. I finally got my shoulders and finished my transmog.
    wings for tyrael mode

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiakath View Post
    Would like a better mace, pref. one thats not showing transmog..
    If you don't want your mace showing at all you can use some kind of tankard. Like the epic tankards from the direbrew boss. It's hidden at the waste when you're not holding it
    Last edited by Scrubity; 2012-06-11 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    If I'll start playing my priest again, depending on how priests do in MoP PvP, it will look like in one of the following pics:

For me, these are among the best looking transmogs, but that's only my personal opinion and taste. I like it simple and clean, don't like cluttered looks, that's why I basically have to avoid most raid items.

The toon in that pic is actually my hunter in the in-game dressing room.

/edit: I actually tried to get that gear for my priest right now, and I'm almost done with the red version (shoulders missing).
    The blue version is too time consuming (staff) for a toon I don't play, but I think it would look even better.

Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2012-06-12 at 05:25 AM.

What robe is that? Also I'm super jealous you have that belt. There's only one on alliance side and it's the ONLY belt that matches AQ40 perfectly, and I did the quest 5 years ago :\
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    My priest was an Undead, but after the 4th consecutive nerf to Will of the Forsaken I had enough of it, so I changed to human and of course I still had access to that belt quest :-)

The blue and red robes are Journeyman's and Buccaneer's Robes, though for the blue version I prefer Buccaneer's Vest and Simple Kilt instead, because the chest is actually real white.

I guess I'm going for the blue variant, final version should look like this then (the shoulders on the red version are still the wrong ones):

Deleted
    Another purple set:

Last edited by mmocad1d881d35; 2012-06-16 at 10:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    My priest was an Undead, but after the 4th consecutive nerf to Will of the Forsaken I had enough of it, so I changed to human and of course I still had access to that belt quest :-)

The blue and red robes are Journeyman's and Buccaneer's Robes, though for the blue version I prefer Buccaneer's Vest and Simple Kilt instead, because the chest is actually real white.

I guess I'm going for the blue variant, final version should look like this then (the shoulders on the red version are still the wrong ones):

Man, I love that blue variant and I'm sure I have weapons to match.. but I vendored pretty much all of those pieces lol. Time to go see if I can dig them up. >.>

Edit: Aha! I found a way to adapt that idea and use stuff mostly in my bank!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine:

I would really prefer to use my heroic LK staff, but for PvP I use the dagger from madness of deathwing so I don't have the choice . It's basically the heroic ICC 25 priest set with the BoP helm from Ulduar.

I built the look around the helm, which I absolutely LOVE in shadowform:

I always debate with myself whether I'd like it more without the tabard, but it's a particularly rare one so I like to use it, and it matches somewhat.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

I preferred to go with a lock 5 look-alike, with Damnation from Naxx25 to complete (fits perfect when its not enchanted, unfortunately PT takes away from the set match)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...79:48098:33304

-also cant post a pic yet, the lookalike shoulders have escaped me for 3 months now, subbing Zabra's Mantle of Conquest until it drops

Due to the Raven glyph coming, I'm trying to create a "Raven"/avian-themed transmog for my S Priest. I'm aiming for maximum impact in classic shadowform, while still looking decent out of it. So far I've come up with the following:

i46.tinypic.com/2dma254.jpg

I'm having a hard time choosing.

I've toyed around with a few others too, but finding a fitting head is hard, since it needs to match either one of the variants of the Sunwell shoulders, the ZA dragonhawk shoulders, or the T5-derived PvP shoulders. The T5 shoulders seem the least fitting as they give more of an angel vibe.

(Have to copy/paste the link since it won't let me post images or links yet apparently. )

Here's mine. I want the colours from Ulduar10 but I just have no luck with drops.
    Was lucky and managed to get head, shoulders and gloves in the same 25-man run, and then I built it from there.

Thoughts?