Page 78 of 120 FirstFirst ...
28
68
76
77
78
79
80
88
... LastLast
  1. #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post


    Took me forever to get the robes, but I love how it turned out! Click for big.
    Hey splenda, or anybody else, could you tell me the robes that you are wearing? aswell as shoes and gloves

  2. #1542
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanji View Post
    Hey splenda, or anybody else, could you tell me the robes that you are wearing? aswell as shoes and gloves
    I think the robe is Alanna's Embrace that drops from Ras Frostwhisper in Scholomance.
    Last edited by Aveline; 2012-08-19 at 10:22 AM.

    | RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 |

  3. #1543
    Brewmaster Mazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,431
    Not all that exciting


  4. #1544
    Some of these look really good!
    il post mine when i have enough posts

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:15 PM ----------

    anyone know how many posts are needed to post a pic

  5. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by zycho View Post
    anyone know how many posts are needed to post a pic
    10

  6. #1546
    So how many complete sets have you people gathered so far? :P
    Personally i'm up to about 25. (am i crazy?)

    T1
    T2 purple
    T4
    T5 normal and pvp
    T6 normal, pvp, white
    T8 silver
    T10 green
    T11 heroic only
    T12 normal
    T13 Normal

    S11 mooncloth

    ZA/ZG troll set
    Dungeon 3 Hallowed/Mooncloth

    And a ton of mix sets such as
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/t6_aq_10.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/transm10.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/t13t611.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/priest10.jpg

    And many more combinations of the sets above. I had to sell a ton of random green quality sets to make room in my bank, only kept some of the rarer ones.
    Last edited by Heap; 2012-08-24 at 01:10 AM.

  7. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    So how many complete sets have you people gathered so far? :P
    Personally i'm up to about 25. (am i crazy?)

    T1
    T2 purple
    T4
    T5 normal and pvp
    T6 normal, pvp, white
    T8 silver
    T10 green
    T11 heroic only
    T12 normal
    T13 Normal

    S11 mooncloth

    ZA/ZG troll set
    Dungeon 3 Hallowed/Mooncloth

    And a ton of mix sets such as
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/t6_aq_10.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/transm10.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/t13t611.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/priest10.jpg

    And many more combinations of the sets above. I had to sell a ton of random green quality sets to make room in my bank, only kept some of the rarer ones.
    That's 16 sets :/

    I'm at 11 complete sets + about 6 where I miss a piece that fill with other non set pieces.
    Then I have about 40ish combinations of gear that I've tried out that I consider good looking.
    Last edited by eErike; 2012-08-24 at 05:24 PM.

  8. #1548
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    So how many complete sets have you people gathered so far? :P
    Personally i'm up to about 25. (am i crazy?)

    T1
    T2 purple
    T4
    T5 normal and pvp
    T6 normal, pvp, white
    T8 silver
    T10 green
    T11 heroic only
    T12 normal
    T13 Normal

    S11 mooncloth

    ZA/ZG troll set
    Dungeon 3 Hallowed/Mooncloth

    And a ton of mix sets such as
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/t6_aq_10.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/transm10.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/t13t611.jpg
    http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/priest10.jpg

    And many more combinations of the sets above. I had to sell a ton of random green quality sets to make room in my bank, only kept some of the rarer ones.
    What I have atm (Any set can be heroic, is heroic)

    Void storage


    Bank & Bags ( I'm wearing the rest of my t13)


    Love Cargbags have so many categories set up, so I never lose anything
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-08-24 at 09:04 PM. Reason: edit

  9. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    What I have atm (Any set can be heroic, is heroic)

    <snip>

    Love Cargbags have so many categories set up, so I never lose anything
    I had a really hard time setting up the categories. Was there a tutorial or maybe an upload somewhere? I really love the organization you have going on.
    Last edited by Irielle; 2012-08-24 at 09:53 PM.

  10. #1550
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    679
    I use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...gs_Nivaya.html

    so all I have to do is
    /cbniv addbag "namehere"
    then reload my ui and it's there

    so it would be
    /cbniv addbag T12
    /console reloadui
    Then you just alt-rclick the item and pick the category

    If you wanna change the order of the bags
    /cbniv bagpos
    then use the arrows
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-08-24 at 10:17 PM.

  11. #1551
    Hmm that was the one I downloaded before. I kept getting huge amounts of bugs even after changing the keybind to "open backpack". Are you not getting any errors?

  12. #1552
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    679
    nope, deleted some old lua's and I stopped getting errors, but if you know of a bag mod that can do custom categories that's updated, let me know, as I don't see this working for much longer with mop coming.

    Unless if gets a fan update
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-08-24 at 11:14 PM.

  13. #1553
    New set. Trying to go as non-tier as possible. Yes a lot of people use the robe, and the head piece, but i love the shoulders.
    The weapon and offhand are just cool looking and will probably change.


  14. #1554
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    So how many complete sets have you people gathered so far? :P
    Personally i'm up to about 25. (am i crazy?)
    I'm at 18. >.> A lot of them share pieces so I still have some room for stuff.

  15. #1555
    Hi guys! Anyone know a nice belt/gloves that would look good with my set of items? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BD/advanced

    Thanks!

  16. #1556

  17. #1557

  18. #1558
    Does anyone know where you can find the priest character creation gear? Not the one that you start with but the gear that is displayed that you might look like at higher levels?

  19. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hd View Post
    Does anyone know where you can find the priest character creation gear? Not the one that you start with but the gear that is displayed that you might look like at higher levels?
    I believe your talking about the blue T10 set from ICC.

  20. #1560
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    679
    The set is a tad different, it's alot higher res and shaped different.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •