Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    Meh ;_; Too ugly!
    Well, I kinda like what you did with the blue. But I think the tier/recolor shoulders are amazing lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Tried to build a set without a robe and figured out that the mop silk pvp items matching with our brutal gladiator gear. Sad that no good looking boots exist in this color scheme that are not socks or stockings. Anyways, i like it. It's fairly uncommon.

12/10 i love that set, really original, but it seens it won't be original for to long :P (i would love to copy that set), would you give me the itemlist? i know the shoulders, headpiece and boots (i will change those), and i know i have seen the rest of the set somewhere else but i can't remenber where D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    12/10 i love that set, really original, but it seens it won't be original for to long :P (i would love to copy that set), would you give me the itemlist? i know the shoulders, headpiece and boots (i will change those), and i know i have seen the rest of the set somewhere else but i can't remenber where D:
    I think it's the Contender's Silk Raiment? At least the pattern seems to be close to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I think it's the Contender's Silk Raiment? At least the pattern seems to be close to it.
    Thanks a lot if it weren't for you i wouldn't have found the pieces of these incredible set and Thyr i love you for posting these here!

Still pretty unsure whether or not I like my current set, I don't usually attempt things with such contrast, but it seemed to work with the white portion as a mantle over a red robe. Not sure if I'll try a white cloak with it at some point.

Deleted
    I think the colours clash pretty hard...

Also the robe is best on female char's, im no fan of having this on male chars while its a gorgeous robe on females.

Mine atm isnt original, its this robe + matching shoulders from feng normal.
    My gnome is happy with it.

Deleted
    Problem with Avatar is that it isn't white its light blue, once you get a white dress you can really see the difference.

Starting to work on this set. Thankfully got the Dreadmist piece from Darkmoon Faire. The shoulders will be a pain to get though.

Helm: Red Mageweave Headband
    Shoulders: Prophecy
    Chest: Embersilk Tunic
    Gloves: Infernoweave
    Belt: Mana Igniting Cord
    Legs: Bloodvine Leggings
    Boots: Abjurer's Boots
    "Are those her boobs, or did a couple of zeppelins land on her chest?"

Deleted
    My current look

Shoulder: Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle
    Head: Gladiator's Mooncloth Hood (hidden)
    Chest: Robes of Insight
    Waist: Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy
    Legs: Ancestral Woollies
    Hands: Mystic's Gloves
    Wrist: Windwool Bracers
    Last edited by mmoc0c9b739549; 2013-01-21 at 08:43 AM.

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeismystery View Post
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.
    Why don't you just go around and look for threats to talk in, you just need 15 posts to be able to post an image

Deleted
    Or do the old trick of adding spaces to the url, like for example http:// whatever.com/somepicture.jpg

Shadow form:

Shoulder: Blood-Cursed Shoulderpads
    Head: Replica Sorcerer's Crown
    Chest: Replica Sorcerer's Robes
    Waist: Waistwrap of Infinity
    Legs: not important
    Hands: Gloves of the Deadwatcher
    Wrist: not important

Deleted
    These are my most recent cloth/priest transmogs.
    You can click them to go to the blog posts where I write about them and where the item lists are.

Deleted
    Currently using this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    My current mog:
    I love that helm! where is that from?

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Autofollow View Post
    Where is this from? I can't find this set and I think it's awesome.

Edit* Nevermind - found it. And I have some farming to do. I like this set a lot.
    Loving it! looks sexy on a worgen!

i know it isn't the most original set, but i was looking for ideas in here and saw this robe used a few times and remembered how much i'd liked it so i decided to try to make a set with it instead of just using tier sets like i have been(not that i don't like my tier sets, i just wanted to see what i could put together). i'm not too keen on the boots but a lot of other reds or gold colored boots didn't really match so i went with prophecy.

lists of items are:

helmet - outlander's facewrap
    shoulders - sunderseer mantle
    robes - scarlet sin'dorei robes
    gloves - widow's clutches
    belt - girdle of prophecy(non-priests could opt for girdle of ruination, it's what i actually want but i've been too lazy to farm it after getting the helmet and shoulders)
    boots - boots of prophecy
    weapon - infection repulser
    offhand - furbolg medicine pouch

i don't show my cloak but you could use the model they used for the alakir cloaks(or the toc cloaks if you are lucky enough to have one) or the red wrathful cloak but i'd prefer the alakir/toc model better if i were going to show my cloak. nethervoid cloak and ones that have the same graphic are also a good match imo.

edit: i just realized alakir only has the alliance version of the TOC cloak models, kind of a derp moment. there's plenty of red pvp cloaks that match though, or any of the red cloaks from bt/hyjal/the eye with the same graphic as nethervoid cloak.
    Last edited by haloeffect; 2013-01-29 at 05:47 AM.

Deleted
    Mantle of Prophecy - http://www.wowhead.com/item=16816 Works very well with the scarlet sin'dorei robes