Page 96 of 121 FirstFirst ...
46
86
94
95
96
97
98
106
... LastLast
  1. #1901
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    Same model as button on wowhead is how you win. In cata they added these to the dungeon quests for BRS for both horde and alliance.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=65621
    The problem is that, that quest is for Warlock only, the Maghar quest chain is for every class, so if you're horde, you can get those horns with any class

  2. #1902
    Latest updates to mine




  3. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Didn't know that there is a counterpart to which the horns will change to once you change your faction. My fault, sorry.

    Anyways: This is what I'm wearing at the moment:

    Where on earth did you get lock t3 lookalike?

  4. #1904
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Where on earth did you get lock t3 lookalike?
    That's not a lookalike, that's the Lock T3, but if you check any of the T3 sets have class restriction, so you can be a DK using the Warrior T3 or a shaman using the Hunter T3..., etc...

  5. #1905
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,113
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    That's not a lookalike, that's the Lock T3, but if you check any of the T3 sets have class restriction, so you can be a DK using the Warrior T3 or a shaman using the Hunter T3..., etc...
    The gloves are a lookalike - a random drop from the Kara trash. Not worth buying the real ones by any means.
    The shoulders are indeed Lock T3.

  6. #1906
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    The gloves are a lookalike - a random drop from the Kara trash. Not worth buying the real ones by any means.
    The shoulders are indeed Lock T3.
    O.o i didn't know there were a lookalike gloves of the T3

  7. #1907
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,113
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    O.o i didn't know there were a lookalike gloves of the T3
    Grasp of the Dead
    They look exactly the same.

    Tried to get the robe last week to make it look more consistent...unfortunately someone bid more than 200k...which I considered a bit excessive. :|

  8. #1908
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Grasp of the Dead
    They look exactly the same.

    Tried to get the robe last week to make it look more consistent...unfortunately someone bid more than 200k...which I considered a bit excessive. :|
    Ah that's a shame. The robe looks awesome. Wish me luck for mage t3 shoulders tonight !

  9. #1909
    Field Marshal Sugarpixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    62
    Using this set on my priest at the moment, went for a simple look!


  10. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    That's not a lookalike, that's the Lock T3, but if you check any of the T3 sets have class restriction, so you can be a DK using the Warrior T3 or a shaman using the Hunter T3..., etc...
    lol that's stupid. Thanks.

  11. #1911
    I like that a lot Sugarpixie Very simple but it looks great!

  12. #1912
    Time for an Update.

    Disc set. Still need the Mage T3 Gloves and Boots.


    Shadow Set. Weapon is not visible while sheathed Excavator's Brand. Still need the Warlock T3 Boots.


    Holy Set. Work in progress.Missing most of the Priest T3 Items.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2013-05-12 at 02:33 AM.

  13. #1913
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Time for an Update.

    Disc set. Still need the Mage T3 Gloves and Boots.


    Shadow Set. Weapon is not visible while sheathed Excavator's Brand. Still need the Warlock T3 Boots.


    Holy Set. Work in progress.Missing most of the Priest T3 Items.
    You spend a fortune getting those items O.o

  14. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    You spend a fortune getting those items O.o
    Yeah I spent a lot of gold for Tier 3.

  15. #1915
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    696
    the lock tier was worth it, other not so much imo

    But each to there own

  16. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    the lock tier was worth it, other not so much imo

    But each to there own
    Mage T3 looks horrible in screenshot/wow dressing room. It's a whole different story ingame with a decent gaming rig. My favorite set atm.

  17. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    Same model as button on wowhead is how you win. In cata they added these to the dungeon quests for BRS for both horde and alliance.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=65621
    These quests are warlock only.

  18. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Time for an Update.
    I take my hat off for you, sir!

  19. #1919

  20. #1920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •