Basically havent changed since Tmog came out.

Need the Vengeful gloves to finish it off. Robes of the Sea Witch also look good with this, no drop yet.

Love this anyway, kind of reminds of the comic book character Spawn with that helm. Will prob keep this one for a while!
    Last edited by Tidders; 2013-07-04 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This is Deshi, he had big faith in the light as a human but died during a prayer with his family 400 years ago. Murdered by paladin.. He was raised as an undead and feels betrayed by the light! Still bending the light at the cost of great pain to seek vengeance!Wink wink! =)
    Anyone have any idea what items are this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! His Mog is on page 97, can't post any links due to my post count

So I finally have some time and can work on updating the OP again. I'll go through and try to pick out ones that seem unique. If any of you have seen anything you feel definitly should be added feel free to PM me with a link. Also if you have any suggestions for the weapons/OHs and cloaks posts those would be welcome as well

"Blue" set: based on the Royal Gown, which I already had, and the shoulders, a drop from Naxx (was farming for another transmog item), but I liked the blue color and then threw this transmog set together with other pieces I had gathering dust in my bank.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...192:14255.1886

"Pink" set: based on Alanna's Embrace, drop from old Scholomance (now unobtainable).
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14:18083:13105

Rosicreide @ US-Azralon
    Last edited by grumpyoldman; 2013-07-12 at 04:41 PM.
    YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    WoW was always pretty much He-Man regarding the story and the characters.

I've been running with this for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by hacx234 View Post
    Anyone have any idea what items are this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! His Mog is on page 97, can't post any links due to my post count
    This is the abjurer set exept for the shoulders, they are from the arena season 8 set. The abjurer set are random drops from rare mobs in eastern kingdom and kalmidor. I will take some time to farm this set unlees u can find the pieces on the AH. Here a link where u can farm find the pieces
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=abjurer#items

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    I've been running with this for a long time
    [snip]
    Mage RP! Heh Personally, I'd reconsider the belt and/or tabard. I realise the tabard belt fits with the set, technically, but since you're wearing a tabard anyway, might as well pick something that has a texture that isn't cut off by the tabard.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2013-07-17 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Mage RP! Heh Personally, I'd reconsider the belt and/or tabard. I realise the tabard fits with the set, technically, but since you're wearing a tabard anyway, might as well pick something that has a texture that isn't cut off by the tabard.
    If I disguise myself as a mage, maybe Blizzard will buff me too!
    And yeah the belt/tabard combo is the only thing that annoys me. I sometimes switch to the robe that fits the set, without using a tabard instead.

I often disguise myself as a T5 mage or a variant on that set you are wearing actually. I didn't realize there was pants tho, where does one obtain those?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Mage RP! Heh Personally, I'd reconsider the belt and/or tabard. I realise the tabard belt fits with the set, technically, but since you're wearing a tabard anyway, might as well pick something that has a texture that isn't cut off by the tabard.
    There isn't, as far as I know, a non-robe chest piece to the lookalike mage set from ulduar. So she has to use the Tabard, or it won't look right. The tabard is covering whatever top she's using.
    Tiriel <Demise> of US-Kel'Thuzad

Thank you to Yoni for this AMAZING signature!

I have been using this transmog for a long time now. I just love it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Velosi View Post

I have been using this transmog for a long time now. I just love it so much.
    :O Say hi to Hodor for me.
    Tiriel <Demise> of US-Kel'Thuzad

Thank you to Yoni for this AMAZING signature!

Very nice one. Maybe the belt can be changed?

Finally.

Finally got the headpiece from Illidan.

Finished my High Inquisiter Whitemane transmog (well, still need to grind for the Sunreaver tabard )

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Another simple, elegant set:
    This is almost exactly what I have been looking for!! Could you please give some additional details about this set?

Quote Originally Posted by partizan81 View Post
    This is almost exactly what I have been looking for!! Could you please give some additional details about this set?
    Sure

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9491:6615:4729