1. #2061
    Brewmaster Alanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to you..
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    - - - Updated - - -


    Going to be using this transmog set methinks.
    Set looks reaaly off robes+tabards is a no go for me


  2. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    oh well...in every class forum every transmogs thread, about 80% of the people use t5/t6...
    maybe because they are the best looking sets and blizzard is too lazy to build great sets like that?

  3. #2063
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Saronali View Post
    My turn!

    i
    What boots are those?

  4. #2064
    I absolutely love this set

  5. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    What boots are those?
    I believe they are http://www.wowhead.com/item=89829

    Shame the colours dont really match much...I love the plate boot model.

  6. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Set looks reaaly off robes+tabards is a no go for me
    You've probably already realized since posting (if you continued through the thread anyway) that the "set" has been modified a couple times since then...plus I like certain tabards.

    I will flay your mind.

  7. #2067
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I believe they are http://www.wowhead.com/item=89829

    Shame the colours dont really match much...I love the plate boot model.
    Hmm perhaps that is the reason why the screenshot was taken in the dark... And yes, I love the plate boot model too, wish there were more available for clothies. Boots are a very big part of a transmog if you are not wearing a robe. My hunter's transmog, for example, is solely based on the boot model that I like, mail doesn't have thaaaaaaat many good looking boots that would use the plate boot model

  8. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Hmm perhaps that is the reason why the screenshot was taken in the dark... And yes, I love the plate boot model too, wish there were more available for clothies. Boots are a very big part of a transmog if you are not wearing a robe. My hunter's transmog, for example, is solely based on the boot model that I like, mail doesn't have thaaaaaaat many good looking boots that would use the plate boot model
    I feel ya.

    I'm currently rocking my robeless T5 outfit. The Boots that go with Tier 5 are actually not bad, better than your typical skimpy slippers model anyway. :P


  9. #2069



    Here it is mine :P the helm is a little off set but i like it :P

  10. #2070
    my custom made transmog (cata JP gear, BT gear & challenge mode + some other pieces)

    back


    front

  11. #2071
    Here's a very unique and sexy look for a priest and there are more ideas in the video description...enjoy

    Last edited by Luxeley; 2013-09-06 at 02:03 PM.

  12. #2072
    Field Marshal Malcanthet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    55
    My goblin rocking the very awesome Zabra's Regalia. Only shame is the headslot only works with this particular hairstyle and cuts into all the others


  13. #2073
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Here's a very unique and sexy look for a priest and there are more ideas in the video description...enjoy

    May i ask.... why THOSE shoulders? it doesn't match at all the set, and they look extra HUGE thanks to the fact that the rest of the set is more simple and minimalist

  14. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Here's a very unique and sexy look for a priest and there are more ideas in the video description...enjoy

    The shoulder scaling is still bugged in model viewer. It's pretty simple and easy to fix.

  15. #2075
    Mechagnome soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    703
    Rocked this one for about a week b4 I switched back to my t7

  16. #2076

  17. #2077


    Found better shoes: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67165
    And belt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=70362

    ... since that screenshot was taken :P
    Last edited by Heap; 2013-09-08 at 02:26 PM.

  18. #2078
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,153
    After using the Faceless Shroud offpieces for a while, I switched things up a bit



    Still need a better matching belt, though.

  19. #2079
    T1 Belt is a ok match for Warlock T3

    Edit: Nvm I was thinking about the Warlock T1 Belt.

  20. #2080

    Last edited by Crazus; 2013-09-09 at 05:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •