1. #2101

  2. #2102
    The belt is Mindfire Waistband from Blood Furnace.

    I just actually got a staff and Staff of the Redeemer looks awesome with this set:

    Last edited by emni; 2013-10-02 at 10:47 AM.

  3. #2103
    Immortal Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Hunter never gives away their location
    Posts
    7,740
    Click --><-- Click

  4. #2104
    Field Marshal Mzchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    92
    Not unlike my previous one's



    Armory link if you want to see the names of the gear.

  5. #2105
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    Not unlike my previous one's



    Armory link if you want to see the names of the gear.
    Uhhh i like it!

  6. #2106

  7. #2107




    I am bad at screenshots, but yay for blue fire.

  8. #2108
    I am Murloc! Volitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victory Road.
    Posts
    5,087
    I wish I never went Dranei, all my gear looks like poo.

  9. #2109
    Scarab Lord Nivis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I wish I never went Dranei, all my gear looks like poo.
    Female Draenei with Absolution/Vengeful Gladiator gear = pure awesomeness.

  10. #2110

  11. #2111
    My transmogging has been centered entirely around the Theramore's Arcanist Hat since the feature was added, meaning it's gotta be white. I've had it with Tier 5, then Tier 2, and finally with a set of items fitting with the Runecloth Robe look.

    As I have it right now:



    Still looking to replace the belt, but I can't for the life of me get my hands on the one I want (a fairly random level 41 world drop).

  12. #2112
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,057
    Quote Originally Posted by thelesser View Post
    Still looking to replace the belt, but I can't for the life of me get my hands on the one I want (a fairly random level 41 world drop).
    In case you can't find it, I reckon Vestal's Irrepressible Girdle might do the job. Should be pretty easy to obtain too.



  13. #2113
    Brewmaster Alanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to you..
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I'd stay a troll, most sets look awkward with the posture of bloodelfs.
    Dont listen to this guy! Blood elf defo way to go with that tier.


  14. #2114
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I'd stay a troll, most sets look awkward with the posture of bloodelfs.
    I agree that BElfs have possibly the worst skeleton in the game atm (see a BElf pally in T16, it looks fethed up), but I'd say that Troll is maybe a sidegrade at best.

  15. #2115

  16. #2116
    Female Undead FTW! (IMHO)

    I will flay your mind.

  17. #2117
    I like ! I have almost the same but on undead

  18. #2118
    I am Murloc! muto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Inside a Bubble
    Posts
    5,995
    My Priest


  19. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    I agree that BElfs have possibly the worst skeleton in the game atm (see a BElf pally in T16, it looks fethed up), but I'd say that Troll is maybe a sidegrade at best.
    Male trolls have bad posture, female troll though...
    There is no such distinction for belfs, all of them lack muscle to support any of Blizzard's shoulder pieces on top of their own skeleton, well, maybe some male belfs could, but barely.

  20. #2120
    Keyboard Turner DanaScullySSMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    4
    omg too many to choose from! Wish void storage was bigger! :<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •