Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    it's so lame, doesn't look like a priest at all
    How exactly is it lame that people like something different than you?
    If you want a more priest-like look, simply put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Most of the time people can easily see what items the poster is using, so is not really something that have to be done, if you want the itemlist you could just ask for it
    It's not obvious to the average player what item is what.

Also, if I were to look back to page 50 of this thread to check out some designs, and there were no item lists. What's to say that the person that posted it is still active on this thread and can tell me the item list?

It's just lazy, and attention seeking. Just want people to ask for item lists so you know what transmogs people are interested in.
    It clogs up this overbuffed thread with more replies and chatter over actual transmog posts.

On another note, when people are complaining that the transmogs here aren't priesty enough they need to realise this isn't the transmog into a priest thread. This is the transmog priest thread, which should showcase what transmogs are available for a priest, i.e. what the priest can mog into.

Quote Originally Posted by Calima View Post

Also, if I were to look back to page 50 of this thread to check out some designs, and there were no item lists. What's to say that the person that posted it is still active on this thread and can tell me the item list?
    You ask and someone will answer you, so don't worry about that...

It's just lazy, and attention seeking. Just want people to ask for item lists so you know what transmogs people are interested in.
    It clogs up this overbuffed thread with more replies and chatter over actual transmog posts.
    You're right, people like to know when other people like their transmog...

On another note, when people are complaining that the transmogs here aren't priesty enough they need to realise this isn't the transmog into a priest thread. This is the transmog priest thread, which should showcase what transmogs are available for a priest, i.e. what the priest can mog into.
    Wow, rage much, lol? Like another user already said, if you wanna know what a specific item is, then all you have to do is ask. Allot of people use an addon called Mogit, so it's very easy to look at a piece of gear on here and search for it on there. It will tell you the name, where it drops, if you've completed the quest for it, and what other pieces share its same look (and their names).
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2013-11-07 at 01:29 PM.

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    It's just lazy, .
    How dare they not do all your work for you, eh?
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Wow, rage much, lol?
    Lol no, not really. No rage here.

I do have an opinion on people who post without including item lists though. People come here for transmog ideas, not to read page after page of useless banter (like people asking for item lists from people who didn't post them with the screenshot.) *And ofc useless banter like this, which should all be deleted tbh.

From a logistic point of view it would be a lot better for everyone if you just post your item list under the sceenshot. Instead people have to either ask, or scroll through the thread looking for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    How dare they not do all your work for you, eh?
    ?

I think your missing the point Kerath. I just feel people should have more ambition and post the item lists with the screenshots so that other players can then go out and hunt the items. Not everyone has moggit and can identify items visually.

How many pages would this thread be if it only contained posts of screenshots+itemlists? How many more people would actually enjoy looking through this thread?

This is our thread, the transmog enthusiasts. We like to showcase our work and look at what others are doing. Inspire and be inspired.

The 109 pages on this thread has like 60% of non transmog banter, reposting of the same set through "quotes" of people asking for item lists ect.

Such usage of this thread is not to our benefit.

But that's just my two cents.

Do what you want, but I'll still post my item lists along with my screenshots.
    Last edited by Calima; 2013-11-07 at 10:30 PM.

The 109 pages on this thread has like 60% of non transmog banter, reposting of the same set through "quotes" of people asking for item lists ect.
    Grats, you just added more.

Relevant: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ianne/advanced

I'm a simple kind of guy, and I like purple.
    "When in doubt, slap it with your big Penance." - Naér, Stormreaver

Spazzeh good transmog i wanna it for my mage too ;( ;P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acuja/advanced

I got kinda bored by the challenge set, so I reverted back to this simple quest gear. Armoury doesn't show my staff, but it's simple and ellegant as well.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Loving this one ^ is there a particular theme you based your set around? Also, can I ask what hat that is, please?

My priest's set, I've long-since been rid of robes for mogging, not because they're horrid, just because I wanted something a bit different ^_^ Black and pink theme this time round.
    The Northrend Chronicles- An Ongoing Warcraft Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cersae View Post
    Loving this one ^ is there a particular theme you based your set around? Also, can I ask what hat that is, please?

My priest's set, I've long-since been rid of robes for mogging, not because they're horrid, just because I wanted something a bit different ^_^ Black and pink theme this time round.
    I love these set, is so cool!

My current human priest transmog:

What's the item set for this please if you don't mind me asking? I've been trying to make a Kirin Tor set for ages and it's just never really looked right. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by D-Balthalzar View Post
    What's the item set for this please if you don't mind me asking? I've been trying to make a Kirin Tor set for ages and it's just never really looked right. >.>
    Certainly!

I don't wear a hat, or rather, don't have it showing so you can choose one at your own discretion

Shoulders: Shoulders of Ruinous Senility
    Chest: Black Mageweave Vest
    Shirt: Brawler's Shirt- Dippy & Doopy.
    Belt: White Cloud Belt
    Legs: Legwraps of the Master Conjurer
    Boots: Saltarello Shoes
    Bracers: Paper Roll Bracers (A) / Paper Roll Bracers (H)
    Gloves: Baradin Handwraps
    Cape: Legendary, but not showing as it's GREEN.
    Weapon- Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker.
    Tabard: Kirin Tor Offensive Tabard

Also I have an accompanying Gooey Sha-ling whom I have dubbed 'The Sha of Happiness' to follow along beside me for full effect ^_^ Post a picture up so I can see if you go with it
    The Northrend Chronicles- An Ongoing Warcraft Fanfiction

Certainly!

I don't wear a hat, or rather, don't have it showing so you can choose one at your own discretion

Also I have an accompanying Gooey Sha-ling whom I have dubbed 'The Sha of Happiness' to follow along beside me for full effect ^_^ Post a picture up so I can see if you go with it
    Thank you! It's easily one of the most effective transmogs I've seen, so kudos for the amazing work .

My effort of trying to create a purple priest Kirin Tor set usually always ended up centering around the T4 set, which again just didn't really look... right. xD

Certainly!

I hope you don't care but... I'M GOING TO STEAL THESE SET!!! WUAHHAHAHAHHAHA! (love it! )

Field Marshal PriestituteFrostmane's Avatar
    Got the entire set back in cata, but never got the belt.

Here a set i'm trying to get: (it looks so weird in wowhead :S )