1. #2281
    finally finished my female priest tranmog! ignore the jade spirit on my weapon

    http://i.imgur.com/EDLPfYL.jpg

  2. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    I have just recently faction changed from Alliance to Horde. My transmog set for my Draenei did not carry across to Troll very well at all!

    This is the best I have managed to do so far... If anyone has suggestions on how to "pretty-up" a Troll, it would be nice to take a look - thanks
    When I was a troll I was playing around with Loa Priestess sets based around Black Mageweave, the warlock T12 lookalike helm and the warlock T10 lookalike shoulders. I thought it looked pretty cool and was one of the few uses I could come up for the wonderful spidery crown.

    If you want to stick with something more traditionally trollish, I loved this set;

    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1056

  3. #2283


    behind


    sorry for big image.

    Always a huge fan of the shoulders and the priest cataclysmic hood has somewhat of the same colorscheme love it!


  4. #2284
    Field Marshal Mzchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyonic Picnic View Post
    When I was a troll I was playing around with Loa Priestess sets based around Black Mageweave, the warlock T12 lookalike helm and the warlock T10 lookalike shoulders. I thought it looked pretty cool and was one of the few uses I could come up for the wonderful spidery crown.

    If you want to stick with something more traditionally trollish, I loved this set;

    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1056
    Thanks for this! I too like that last link, but it's just the colour puts me off. Appreciated still though

    Your Gnome looks really cute!

  5. #2285
    Well after being a long time viewer of this thread I figured id post some images also.
    Here are the sets im currently using.

    My PvP set transmog..


    And my PvE set transmog..


    (Ive shrunk the pictures down on Tinypic)

  6. #2286
    Just got this one together.



    The chest piece is the only thing I would change...stands out a little. But there aren't many tunics/vests; that match anyhow. Or at all...


  7. #2287
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    Thanks for this! I too like that last link, but it's just the colour puts me off. Appreciated still though

    Your Gnome looks really cute!
    The colour looks much better in "person" I find. Unfortunately, the green on the shoulders can be a little garish.



    And Gnome. GNOME?! Come on darling, they don't have quite as much oomph in their engineering as goblins!

    Bombs. BOMBS! BOMBS!



    Bit of a terrible set but my inspiration outside of "I wish mage T13 had offspec pieces" is sorely lacking. And... a little something I rustled up as an improvement to the above. Unfortunately, mageweave doesn't come in white or I would be all over that plus CM mode pieces. I love high neck tops and robes!

    Last edited by Aimeez; 2014-03-16 at 01:50 PM.

  8. #2288
    Field Marshal Mzchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyonic Picnic View Post
    The colour looks much better in "person" I find. Unfortunately, the green on the shoulders can be a little garish.

    And Gnome. GNOME?! Come on darling, they don't have quite as much oomph in their engineering as goblins!

    Bombs. BOMBS! BOMBS!

    Bit of a terrible set but my inspiration outside of "I wish mage T13 had offspec pieces" is sorely lacking. And... a little something I rustled up as an improvement to the above. Unfortunately, mageweave doesn't come in white or I would be all over that plus CM mode pieces. I love high neck tops and robes!
    So sorry! you can see I haven't long moved from Alliance with my referring to you as a gnome, not goblin! My bad

    It does look very cute though! And I agree, Mageweave in white would be adorable. Infact, any outfit that was predominantly white I would love. Not stone, or dirty grey. I preferred the Astralaan boots though

  9. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    I preferred the Astralaan boots though
    Yeah, I'm kind of hung up on the boots and gloves. Tried something different for the latter (Baradin and Master's for the bracers, check signature link) so I might be able to get away with Astralaan boots as some sort of "high top" style or something.

    As an aside, I would kill for the suit and shorts outfit that some of the goblin NPCs wear in the starting zone.

  10. #2290


    Forgot to grab the matching belt. Also, need malevolence to actually drop >.>
    Error 404: Signature not found.

  11. #2291


    Forgot my belt though >.< And the gloves are a drop I just got a few minutes ago. No time to transmog it yet Normally, they're unassuming simple and dark gloves that don't cover the arms.

  12. #2292

  13. #2293
    High Overlord Zanjol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    111


    Head: Xaril's Hood of Intoxicating Vapors
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Catastrophic Emanation
    Chest: Shadowblaze Robes
    Hands: Flamebloom Gloves
    Waist: Dreamless Belt
    Weapon: Jin-ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker

    - - - Updated - - -



    slight change

    Shoulder: Mantle of Locusts

  14. #2294
    Been trying to do something with green, this is what I've come up with so far.



    Any suggestions are appreciated

  15. #2295
    Legendary! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    6,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/uDtv2nd.png
    Man, I tried getting this robe for so long...unsuccessfully :<

  16. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by Venith View Post
    Still looking for a belt, but I've always been a fan of yellow

    Can i plase get the list of the items? <3

  17. #2297
    ]Is my latest creation. finally got my heavenly golden cloud serpent too! is a close up! hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by lightscreen; 2014-04-15 at 06:32 AM.

  18. #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    These are one of my favorite shoulders in the game and it took forever to find anything that matched them.

    Yeah the dress is a nice match.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brummiehorde View Post
    I did this toon in memory of my sister who played a disc priest

    It was as close as i could get to a angel as possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  19. #2299


    Is my Inner Fire showing?

  20. #2300
    Field Marshal Karfragnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    54
    Made a set to match DPS cloak. Still need to get boots!



    Link to album showing back and cape proc: http://imgur.com/a/6RwBD#0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •