Deleted
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I kinda regret that i cant do the same one for my mage, would look pretty cool for arcane i think

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It took me about 5 months to get all the Priest Tier 3 pieces on a low pop server. I got all the the pieces for 10K except the chest. The bidding war got pretty bad, but I ended up winning because I had the mobile mailbox with me, lol. All in all, the whole set cost me around 80k.
    If the set cost you 80k in total I wouldn't say the bidding was pretty bad :3. I've spent 80k on a single piece of my t3..
    Hi Sephurik

If the set cost you 80k in total I wouldn't say the bidding was pretty bad :3. I've spent 80k on a single piece of my t3..
    Ha yeah I spent nearly 100k just for the robe and around 60k for the belt.

My level 24 Twink. Transmog options are....very limited.

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-05-22 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post

One of the most beautiful low level robes, IMHO! Not a fan of the tabard & robe combination, nicely matched mace though. All in all a very nice set for an Undead!

----------------------------------------

The only thing I'm missing is the belt. Haven't had any luck during DF runs and I'm too small to solo this instance. (67) I'll probably change her hair to get rid of the purple headband.

Haven't picked out a helm yet.

Deleted
    Tired of Plagueheart and the CM set atm, so I decided to use one of my favourite sets ever.

Looks awesome. Is it possbile to get item list?

[QUOTE=Nivis;27357831]Tired of Plagueheart and the CM set atm, so I decided to use one of my favourite sets ever.

yes! Warlocks use our set from BT and you use their set good job

Finally got the belt to drop from one of the LFR failbags.

Last edited by AndaliteBandit; 2014-06-05 at 06:37 AM.

My new warlock look alike transmog!

Complete with a voidwalker

very easy to obtain!

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    So ive been messing around with a golden no robe set, this is what i came up with. :P

Alliance atm for 70 rbgs and to farm alliance only weapon xmogs. I will stay human should the new human model turn out less bulky.

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-06-12 at 03:01 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post
    So ive been messing around with a golden no robe set, this is what i came up with. :P

This is freaking brilliant!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post

Could you pretty please provide a list of the items you are using? I'd like to steal some inspiration for a new set!

My third mog set using some of the CM gold pieces. The staff doesn't match perfectly but I'm having a hard time finding anything that looks decent. Stuck with a staff since I'm using the Garrosh heirloom on my priest alt.

Crown of the Sun
    Pauldrons of the Light
    Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe
    Gladiator's Mooncloth Gloves
    Cord of the Light
    Junglewalker Sandals (gone since Cata)
    Staff of Immaculate Recovery

Changed a few items from the other set

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post

My third mog set using some of the CM gold pieces. The staff doesn't match perfectly but I'm having a hard time finding anything that looks decent. Stuck with a staff since I'm using the Garrosh heirloom on my priest alt.
    Have you tried mixing in pieces from T14? I think the boots that match that set might work well!

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Have you tried mixing in pieces from T14? I think the boots that match that set might work well!
    I'll have to check it out I totally love these sandals but the quest was removed in Cata so not everyone can get them