1. #2341
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,851
    Tired of Plagueheart and the CM set atm, so I decided to use one of my favourite sets ever.


  2. #2342
    Looks awesome. Is it possbile to get item list?

  3. #2343

  4. #2344
    [QUOTE=Nivis;27357831]Tired of Plagueheart and the CM set atm, so I decided to use one of my favourite sets ever.



    yes! Warlocks use our set from BT and you use their set good job

  5. #2345
    Finally got the belt to drop from one of the LFR failbags.






    Last edited by AndaliteBandit; 2014-06-05 at 06:37 AM.

  6. #2346


    My new warlock look alike transmog!

    Complete with a voidwalker


    very easy to obtain!

  7. #2347

  8. #2348
    So ive been messing around with a golden no robe set, this is what i came up with. :P


  9. #2349
    Alliance atm for 70 rbgs and to farm alliance only weapon xmogs. I will stay human should the new human model turn out less bulky.



    Last edited by Moriat; 2014-06-12 at 03:01 PM.

  10. #2350
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,194
    Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post
    So ive been messing around with a golden no robe set, this is what i came up with. :P

    This is freaking brilliant!
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  11. #2351
    Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post
    So ive been messing around with a golden no robe set, this is what i came up with. :P

    Could you pretty please provide a list of the items you are using? I'd like to steal some inspiration for a new set!

  12. #2352
    The Patient Chisato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    233


    My third mog set using some of the CM gold pieces. The staff doesn't match perfectly but I'm having a hard time finding anything that looks decent. Stuck with a staff since I'm using the Garrosh heirloom on my priest alt.



    Crown of the Sun
    Pauldrons of the Light
    Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe
    Gladiator's Mooncloth Gloves
    Cord of the Light
    Junglewalker Sandals (gone since Cata)
    Staff of Immaculate Recovery

  13. #2353


    Changed a few items from the other set

    Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryelulz

  14. #2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post

    My third mog set using some of the CM gold pieces. The staff doesn't match perfectly but I'm having a hard time finding anything that looks decent. Stuck with a staff since I'm using the Garrosh heirloom on my priest alt.
    Have you tried mixing in pieces from T14? I think the boots that match that set might work well!

  15. #2355
    The Patient Chisato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Have you tried mixing in pieces from T14? I think the boots that match that set might work well!
    I'll have to check it out I totally love these sandals but the quest was removed in Cata so not everyone can get them

  16. #2356
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Could you pretty please provide a list of the items you are using? I'd like to steal some inspiration for a new set!
    Just my guess, but:
    Most of the set looks to be Tier 13 normal (Dragon Soul). The headpiece I'd guess is from the AQ raids, along with boots and a belt from HoF/TES. The mace is from Kel'Thuzad 25, the offhand is probably some green drop, and the tabard is from Arathi Basin, I think.

  17. #2357
    The helm is actually the Lieutenant Commander PvP help from Vanilla - but there is a very similar helm from AQ that is priest specific - Helm of the Oracle.

  18. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Just my guess, but:
    Most of the set looks to be Tier 13 normal (Dragon Soul). The headpiece I'd guess is from the AQ raids, along with boots and a belt from HoF/TES. The mace is from Kel'Thuzad 25, the offhand is probably some green drop, and the tabard is from Arathi Basin, I think.

    Truth be told, I am interested in what chest piece is being used... Which is the part I can't see!

  19. #2359
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Truth be told, I am interested in what chest piece is being used... Which is the part I can't see!
    It's http://www.wowhead.com/item=14417

  20. #2360
    Thank you!

    Just a pity it looks awful on goblins...
    Last edited by Aimeez; 2014-06-19 at 10:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •