Deleted
    Hey all, long time Lurker, first time poster.

Theres some really nice Transmog's in this thread that i've actually used them myself as i've never quite been able to Get one the way i want it.

Ill Upload mine soon as i need some more forum posts before i can post links ^^.

http://imgur.com/LHt5qzG
    Last edited by mmoca7e67019fc; 2015-02-28 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslyn92 View Post
    Hey all, long time Lurker, first time poster.

Theres some really nice Transmog's in this thread that i've actually used them myself as i've never quite been able to Get one the way i want it.

Ill Upload mine soon as i need some more forum posts before i can post links ^^.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/CkSPHVg

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're in the wrong class thread here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Teslyn92 View Post
    Although it is Warlock Shoulder's from ICC, i am infact a priest ^^
    That picture is of a fire kitty :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    That picture is of a fire kitty :P
    Yeah my bad, Was the wrong link, should be fixed now hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
    Wish there was a purple halo, but such is life!
    Spec Saving Grace and use it every 7 seconds o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    I really, really love the angelic theme. Especially on Draenei. :3

Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-03-01 at 03:11 AM.

Deleted
    I don't like the new running animation on female belves wearing robes so I make this transmog, I like it

My character name is Selênah, realm C'thun EU (if you want to see the name of the items I'm wearing ) I don't know if the armory is update right now.
    Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2015-03-01 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I really, really love the angelic theme. Especially on Draenei. :3

I dont think it gets any better (by other people bying envious) than this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    I dont think it gets any better (by other people bying envious) than this
    True enough. I'd replace the murloc with something a little more angelic however, to make it perfect.

Here's my try.

Holy Night Elf Priestess

Variations

Item List

Wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...796;32344;2271

Head: Soulcatcher Halo
    Shoulders: Mantle of the Avatar
    Back: Myrmidon's Cape
    Chest: Buccaneer's Vest
    Hands: Informant's Gloves
    Waist: Gossamer Belt
    Legs: Replica Virtuous Skirt
    Feet: Soft-Soled Linen Boots

Main-hand: War Mace of Unrequited Love
    Off-hand: Lantern of Enchanted Flame

Combat Staff: Staff of Immaculate Recovery

Casual Staff: Staff of the Blessed Seer

The set is based on the Buccanner's Vest and the Virtuous Skirt. I tried to go for a simple cloth look with a skirt, which was actually pretty hard -- because there just aren't many skirts available! Such a shame. We can choose between loads of robes and lots of trousers, but there are barely any skirts or single chest pieces aside from a few low level examples. Anyway, I started out with the casual look. In instances and the outside world she would simply don her full armor (read: heavier weapon and shoulder pads).

I'm still missing the cape and am wearing the white version at the moment instead, but it doesn't provide enough contrast. And I've all but given up on acquiring the Soulcatcher Halo, as it's a super rare BoE drop from trash in Sunken Temple. Similar case with the Staff of the Blessed Seer...

I tried to avoid the T5 shoulders, but unfortunately most shoulder pieces look very strange on the female Night Elf model when viewed from behind. The T5 shoulders hide that with those wings and fit very well in terms of color, so T5 it is.
    Last edited by mmoc1156be9017; 2015-03-05 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted

anyone have suggestions for a better matching mainhand? Seems hard to find decent looking 1h maces, entirely disappointed with the CM gold offerings (the staves / daggers are so much cooler!). The red from the set doesn't seem to have any matching glows that I can find on weapons.
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2015-03-05 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post

anyone have suggestions for a better matching mainhand? Seems hard to find decent looking 1h maces, entirely disappointed with the CM gold offerings (the staves / daggers are so much cooler!). The red from the set doesn't seem to have any matching glows that I can find on weapons.
    Maybe try mine from above (War Mace of Unrequited Love) and enchant it with Illusion: Blood Draining for a red tint. Not sure how that would look on the mace exactly, but it could work.

The mace's model at least is a perfect match for your shoulder pieces. Unforunately, while there are yellow/red/blue/violet models of the shoulder pieces, the mace is only available in yellow/blue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhu View Post
    Maybe try mine from above (War Mace of Unrequited Love) and enchant it with Illusion: Blood Draining for a red tint. Not sure how that would look on the mace exactly, but it could work.

The mace's model at least is a perfect match for your shoulder pieces. Unforunately, while there are yellow/red/blue/violet models of the shoulder pieces, the mace is only available in yellow/blue.
    It's a nice mace, and huge nostalgia for me since it was the first epic weapon I got in the game (started playing WoTLK) but it doesn't quite match, the grey of the handle is slightly off and indeed no red crystal for it.

WoD has been good for some nice transmoggin'!

I like to take contemporary raiding sets and just splash them together with something that doesn't look too out of place.

Before BRF was out I was rolling with Highmaul + Shadowmoon gear. Planning the assault on Blackrock Foundry...

Now that I've got a few pieces of Soulpriest gear I've mixed its golds and burgundies with the gold and silvers of the Light set. It's not incredible (shoulders are silly big) but I just like the CM gear's glowing in combat.

My challenge mode gear is a mix of highmaul and Shadowmoon gear. You can get far mixing blue crystals and purple gear. Something that WoD has not given me is many good headpieces! The stubby little horn is cool but if I could get a better color than green I would.

"What's the deeaaall with gryphon peanuts?!"
    Last edited by CorpShephard; 2015-03-05 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhu View Post
    True enough. I'd replace the murloc with something a little more angelic however, to make it perfect.
    Yes, you are absolutely right. Gurky does not really complement the Transmog outfit, even though her fins are like a similar blue as the set.
    My battle pet team, however, does.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fem goat looks so good in T3 my Fem human just doesn't look as good in it as I did when I was belf, and no benny atm since I'm using a mace

Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Nothing spectacular, but I've gotten some compliments, so I thought I's post it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Fem goat looks so good in T3 my Fem human just doesn't look as good in it as I did when I was belf, and no benny atm since I'm using a mace
    I change around between Fem Human and Draenei quite often, since I really like both of them. But I agree that the Faith set looks better on the latter - the pale white skin complements the set and overall look pretty well. Also, I wanted to look like a certain NPC :>
    Also, we had the same glorious idea regarding two of our Val'Kyr's names!

Also, I wanted to look like a certain NPC :>
    Ugh, I want to look like Soulbinder Tuulani but I wanna be Horde ;_;

Also, we had the same glorious idea regarding two of our Val'Kyr's names!
    That makes three of us D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh the 3rd is named after my old guildmate Spriest buddy
    Sig by Safhira

Built my Blue Dragon Queen set around the fact I can't use Benediction as a xmog atm. Darn you, wand! On the other hand, Talisman of Kalecgos works nicely... heh... on the other hand.
    "Are those her boobs, or did a couple of zeppelins land on her chest?"