lol Yeah I wish I had a 2h just so I can xmog benediction again, like the ice set though. T3 looks good on females not so much on males.

Last edited by zenkai; 2015-03-06 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Fem goat looks so good in T3 my Fem human just doesn't look as good in it as I did when I was belf, and no benny atm since I'm using a mace

snip
    How do you have 3 companions up? D:

15+ Year Old Account
    in a pet battle
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    in a pet battle
    Got me excited for a second.

^ I like that

That's actually really cool. It's a shame you can't get Clutch of Andros anymore, I'm not a fan of the gold rings on belts :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted

"Tribal" moon priest theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Collecting process is proceeding! This is as far as the character looks now!
    Have to say, everything looks really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Collecting process is proceeding! This is as far as the character looks now!
    omg...is there a list in here for that...thats sic!

You've done an incredible job matching pieces to the Nobleman's pieces -- to the point where it looks like it's a designed set. Bravo!

Wanted to create something around this helm and luckily I also loved this chest, so win-win

Deleted
    So this is what i'm rocking at the moment. I got like 40 kills or in bwl for the real shoulders but they never drop so used these instead. I kinda like it.
    Though particle density only goes to high now? So the enchant barely shows :S

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
    Wanted to create something around this helm and luckily I also loved this chest, so win-win

I really like this set other than the shoulders. Feel like you need something more broad

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    I really like this set other than the shoulders. Feel like you need something more broad
    Ya, I went back and forth on the shoulders, myself, but couldnt find anything else I was happy with. I thought about just using the shoulders that are part of the actual set for the robe, but I don't like to use sets together if I can help it. Priest Mytic T18 shoulders are an okay match, but are a bit too dark overall and they kind of stuck out, imo.

Deleted
    Everything Nice: Can you actually transmog in to that? Looks great!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhu View Post
    Here's my try.
    Realy feel the colors are to much off, I see you realy tried, but the belt is 'ew' imo, their are better belts, the tier 5? golden wing shoulders are never a favorite of mine since they clip to much while casting and stuff, but the subtle look your trying to go for is destroyed by the belt.

Plus side, I love the mace and the lower part of dungeon set 1,5! , but I don't like the combination of the chest, shoulders and belt.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2015-03-16 at 02:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Mass image spam inc!
    My complete priest transmog sets at the moment:

And my works in progress:

Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I'm currently sporting