Deleted
    I really like the shoulders from this set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by linedpaper88 View Post
    I really like the shoulders from this set
    Same, although the animation kinda ruins it for me. I also love the concept of the helm, but it just doesn't translate that well in game for me, the veil needs to have a skeleton with movement, like ponytails / cloaks etc and the outline of the hood just doesn't seem to fit quite right

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh tbh the shoulders and helm have a gold tint to them I think a robe in black (same black as the feathers) with gold details would have looked better, the robe really lets down this set, but at the same time it's needed atm to pull the shoulder and helm together into a theme.
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Same, although the animation kinda ruins it for me. I also love the concept of the helm, but it just doesn't translate that well in game for me, the veil needs to have a skeleton with movement, like ponytails / cloaks etc and the outline of the hood just doesn't seem to fit quite right
    Yeah, as a whole I hate the set. Shoulders are pretty cool though

Shoulders are the coolest thing ever save for that weird orange glow... Make it purple, blue, white...
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

No in-game pic yet since the gloves have been evading me, but here's my battle priest xmog.

Finished the xmog set of my level 90 alt priest. The staff was quite annoying to obtain. Totally worth it though.
    The enchant color/glow is kinda out of place but I like to use it due the fact that it's not obtainable anymore / from rated pvp. (also looks much better in-game)

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2015-04-10 at 10:51 PM.

"Auto-correct is my worst enema."

T18

So this is a thing now. I love it and hate it at the same time. On one hand, it looks pretty cool, but on the other, it's basically SoO meets Dragon Soul featuring wings in the wrong position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndrianne View Post
    Get the one from the second Boss in the Pit of Saron (heroic? normal? have to check), it fits perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    T18

So this is a thing now. I love it and hate it at the same time. On one hand, it looks pretty cool, but on the other, it's basically SoO meets Dragon Soul featuring wings in the wrong position.
    This one is ok, the mythig one however?

Gotta say, I looooooooove how Priest T18 looks. That and Monk are my favorite T18 sets.

I sure hope we'll get all the recolors though. I hate it when recolors go to waste if I had to choose though, I'd prefer the middle one (white / blue) and then the upper one.

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Gotta say, I looooooooove how Priest T18 looks. That and Monk are my favorite T18 sets.

I sure hope we'll get all the recolors though. I hate it when recolors go to waste if I had to choose though, I'd prefer the middle one (white / blue) and then the upper one.
    It's looks like they took the SoO set and recolored it. Such great creativity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It's looks like they took the SoO set and recolored it. Such great creativity.
    That's what I also thought. So boring.

10+ Year Old Account

Helm: Tiara of the Oracle
    Shoulders: Laughing Skull Shoulderpads
    Chest: Heigan's Putrid Vestments
    Wrist: Glowing Wind Bracers
    Gloves: Communal Gloves
    Belt: Sash of the Last Guardian

Staff: Apostle of Argus

I gotta say, while most of these are very nice looking sets.. like, very few of them scream 'Priest' at me. It's all just a sea of generic spellcasters. Where's the holiest, most fashion conscience among you all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    I gotta say, while most of these are very nice looking sets.. like, very few of them scream 'Priest' at me. It's all just a sea of generic spellcasters. Where's the holiest, most fashion conscience among you all?
    Eh, variety is the spice of life. I've got a couple of what I think are very holy looking sets, and I'm fond of them but it gets boring after a while, so I also have a couple of what I think are more shadowy looking, and some which are more generic clothy, to change it up a bit.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Eh, variety is the spice of life. I've got a couple of what I think are very holy looking sets, and I'm fond of them but it gets boring after a while, so I also have a couple of what I think are more shadowy looking, and some which are more generic clothy, to change it up a bit.
    Agreed. I had a super bright, angelic set complete with a halo and wings that I used for a long time. I got bored. Looking for stuff that just looks fun!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    So much more detail then my t3, love wearing current tier for awhile

I love this tier! I woupd love to get it but i dont do pve:/