Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Anybody have a good transmog that goes with Tabard of the Lightbringer? Not including T3 priest.
    I was like \o/ then I was like

Couple more color sets:

Circlet of Prophecy
    Nether Guards
    Butcher's Wrap
    Scarlet Sin'Dorei Robes
    Widow's Clutches
    Swashbuckler Sash

Sadly, the 1h mace that goes with this set (Lavaforged Hammer) is somewhat unobtainable, as the recipe was removed way back in 4.0, when Weaponsmithing was removed. I put in a suggestion to have it added back into the game, though.

There's also an offhand that goes with it, that drops from Twins in Sunwell Plateau.

Shadowmoon Cowl
    High Councillor's Mantle
    Bishop's Cloak
    Robe of the Magi
    Voodoo-woven Belt
    K'iru's Presage
    Bone-inlaid Fan

Don't have any purple gloves, but you could use Craggy Gloves of Grasping (Kormrok)

Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    Planning on returning to this once the expansion goes live, if not sooner:

if only shoulders on female undead actually looked like that... theyre still bugged and floating and look like theyre sliding off your shoulders in game :/

Deleted

gonna race change to male troll soon tho.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    First legion transmog set I came up with, with the headpiece I got for free

Last edited by Alanar; 2016-07-28 at 09:32 PM.

A transmog that fits the Void-theme very well if I say so myself (although I think there are better looking daggers)

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

The priest class hall set is one of the only class hall's set that look decent in my opinion... I'm happy.

Homophobia is so gay.

Hello,

I really like the transmo of yurimeta (page 156) which goes with T'uure. What are the names of the different parts please?

Have a good day everybody and enjoy the game

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The priest class hall set is one of the only class hall's set that look decent in my opinion... I'm happy.
    I was only using the helm, but the rest of the set is basically exactly the same as the Cm set compared to other classes it's one of the best since it's JUST a recolor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I was only using the helm, but the rest of the set is basically exactly the same as the Cm set compared to other classes it's one of the best since it's JUST a recolor.
    Yeah dw I know you were just using the helm, but like you said, the rest is just a recolor (except the shoulders and helm do not have the special effect when casting).

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    However, I believe that our CM set is one of the ugliest :C We have a lot iconic tier sets though so it's fine :P

Deleted
    Hey guys i'm actually trying to find a new tmog for my spriest based on tentacles (old god fantasy)

i have the kormok spaulders and the corresponding helm with Noth's robe (naxx) and currently the CM staff but it isn't really feeling good ...

if you have any ideas for me don't hesitate

Hello,

I really like the transmo of yurimeta (page 156) which goes with T'uure. What are the names of the different parts please?

Have a good day everybody and enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    Here is one I'm working on in prep for Legion to go with T'uure

Still not quite decided on the bracers, but I like the disjointed look with the arm shown in between. The blue seems a little off to me however.

Helm: Halo of Transcendence . Though any of the Transcendence helms work
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Transcendence
    Chest: Vestments of the Avatar. Also toying around with Garments of Temperance which also work very well with this set.
    Wrist: Bracers of the Bronze Flight
    Hand: Handguards of Transcendance
    Belt: Belt of the long road, or Belt of Transcendence if you opt for the alternate chestpiece. (fits better with Garments of Temperance.)
    Feet: Boots of the long road
    Staff; T'uure Beacon of the Naaru

That's the transmog I am using at the moment and maybe my favourite ever

Pretty much a vest based set using the T3 shoulders (favourite item in game for me ) and pieces with the same colour scheme to match them.

Benediction doesnt really match the transmog, but you know it's benediction :P

Btw the screenshot is my priest saying goodbye to her lightwell just before the removal of it.

Pretty happy with this
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Hey, I know that in MoP there is an offhand that looks like an umbrella... anyone knows its name ? Thanks !

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Hey, I know that in MoP there is an offhand that looks like an umbrella... anyone knows its name ? Thanks !
    Umbrella of Chi-Ji, it's from archaeology

can't post the link because I'm a noobie lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rems View Post

Thanks !!! <3

Homophobia is so gay.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rems View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/item=89684
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.