Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which character do they expect me to delete??

So lets say I was still playing wow.
    And lets furthermore say I have 10 characters, one of each class.
    And lets say they are max lvl atm and decked out in fairly good gear.
    Now add monk class.

Which character does blizzard expect me to delete in order to create my Monk class on my server?

Im sure I wont be the only one who has thought this, but couldnt find anything on it.

Any thoughts guys and girls?

They will add character slots, don't worry.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Shaman, lol.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Why would a company selling account access to a game they make care what you do with your access tot heir account? (For as far as you can, as they have limited the storage room etc.)
    But yeah, they said something about that they might make it possible to get more characters on 1 realm, but the 50-cap'd still remain.

They're actually thinking of removing the 10 character per realm limit. However the 50 characters per account limit is most likely going to stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is currently toying with removing the server cap or some other solution to those of us capped at 10, so potentially none of the above.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

They mentioned removing the realm cap while retaining the over all cap, but yes it is a conundrum.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Shaman, lol.
    My thoughts exactly!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Rogue.
    We need to get rid of as many rogues as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    So lets say I was still playing wow.
    And lets furthermore say I have 10 characters, one of each class.
    And lets say they are max lvl atm and decked out in fairly good gear.
    Now add monk class.

Which character does blizzard expect me to delete in order to create my Monk class on my server?

Im sure I wont be the only one who has thought this, but couldnt find anything on it.

Any thoughts guys and girls?
    It was in the Q & A panel at Blizzcon. They said they may or may not expand the slots. All else fails they will allow you to roll say a monk on Realm B but it can be playable on Realm A. This also has me thinking that's their solution to heirlooms. here's hoping

Character transfer, new server, new account are all options currently available.
    During blizzcon there was also talk about having more characters on one server. So it's a bit early to be all huffed up about a possible issue in the future

they'll offer you a service of buying an additional character slot for that realm.

lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    Character transfer, new server, new account are all options currently available.
    During blizzcon there was also talk about having more characters on one server. So it's a bit early to be all huffed up about a possible issue in the future
    are you trying to be rational? on an internet forum?

agreed...everyone calm down...

Here are two threads of the same type that have emerged in the last couple of days; both have these answers.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...any-characters

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cter-screen...

how can u have 10 characters in the first place? oO

Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    how can u have 10 characters in the first place? oO
    Quite Easily.

Deleted
    They will definitly change it. If they wouldn't change the limit it would be a huge riot in the community. I know a lot people like me who have been for years on the same server and have all ten slots filled with high lvl characters. Hell i know some who even deleted 80s to level them up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    They will add character slots, don't worry.
    This^ there's no way blizzard won't add a slot, it would make people not want to play new, time wasting content, ie, making a new character, which results in profits for blizzard, because in wow, time = money.

Shaman, lol.
    Basically, the only good thing shaman have done for 3 years now is pvp in certain comps.

Shaman, lol.
    Gonna go with this lol.

Shammies are pretty much useless. Mages and Hunters (BM) can Bloodlust/Heroism now.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog