Tol Barad Join/Leave Macro

I would like to know if there is a Tol Barad version of this macro:
    Code:
    /click MiniMapBattlefieldFrame
    /click DropDownList1Button2
    /run for i=1,GetNumBattlegroundTypes()do local _,_,_,iR,_=GetBattlegroundInfo(i)if iR then JoinBattlefield(i)end end
    The first 2 lines of the macro lets you leave the queue for what you queue for and the 3rd line lets you queue for a random battleground. Using this macro lets you spam the leave queue then join the queue. My question is I need the 3rd line to let me queue for Tol Barad instead of the random battleground.

Not sure why you want to spam leave/join queue but after checking the api for GetBattlegroundInfo should just be a matter of checking for the name
    Code:
    /click MiniMapBattlefieldFrame
    /click DropDownList1Button2
    /run for i=1,GetNumBattlegroundTypes()do local n, ce=GetBattlegroundInfo(i)if n=="Tol Barad" and ce then JoinBattlefield(i)end end
    Basically getting the name of the Battleground, also the ce variable is for if you can enter the Bg, haven't tested but that should in theory make this only work with queue for TB is open.

The name is localized though, so if this doesn't work you might need to fix the name
    Code:
    /run  for i=1,GetNumBattlegroundTypes()do local n=GetBattlegroundInfo(i) print(n)end
    That should print out the names of all the battlegrounds, just fix the n=="Tol Barad" with the exact name printed out.

By using the macro:
    Code:
    /run  for i=1,GetNumBattlegroundTypes()do local n=GetBattlegroundInfo(i) print(n)end
    It does not list Tol Barad so thats why I wanted to see if there was a different macro that would allow you to queue for Tol Barad with it.

After looking into it more, it looks like TB and Wintergrasp aren't included in the Battleground functions. Did some digging and put this together, give this a try and let us know if it works, I always seem to do this at work so I can't test it myself.
    Code:
    /run local id,_,_,cq = GetWorldPVPAreaInfo(2) if cq then BattlefieldMgrQueueRequest(id) end