Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Please, please... PLEASE don't use humans for presenting new armor tiers anymore. I am serious, they make the armor look much uglier than they actually are. Use elves, orcs even draenei. If you want clarity go with another straight standing race like night or blood elves, but please not this weird looking boxy model with an unnatural pose.

Paladin without the helm is the classiest. Runners up are Warlock and Priest who can leave their hats on *wink*. I might bump up the Shaman to my upper tier once I see it on my Orc friend, but I wager it will look silly on other races. Honorable lawls go to ghetto-stitched Batman, poor DKs who waited weeks for another skull outfit that a seventh grader drew on his binder because it's "metal," and Warrior not so much because it's an unoriginal design, but because it will badly suffer from the fact that everything other than Chest/Helms in WoW are close to spandex and it won't fit the bulky Deathwing motif in game.

So is it safe to assume the sets are as follows:1. Normal mode2. Raid Finder mode3. Heroic mode?

Can we get a pvp armor preview like this?

Mage gear looks lame =/

Deleted
    warrs defo have the best looking set this time

Druid and hunter are my favorites!

That armor makes the rogue neck look long.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    That's what I hate the most about the priest set... But we are all different.
    I think you have way too high demands. That priest set is the best I've seen since priest tier 5! Always thought of the priest sets as boring but this one is really interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

pretty weak tier this time compared to the pvp sets if im honest.