Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Shannox and Bale will be difficult...remember that Shannox tosses traps at places people are standing. You'll have to move Baleroc every few traps so it doesn't get too claustrophobic in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Argg0 View Post
    I'm not sure facerage would be that troublesome on crystals as you are already spamming heals on the target and it is already hotted. Besides, you can reduce the amount of stacks each player get on crystal if it is getting too dangerous.

I don't think Alysrazor + Another boss is really viable, as you can't really pay much attention to anything during the tornados. Traps? Spear? Facerage?
    Blood Legion did heroic alysrazor and shannox at once.

You mean they killed Alysrazor, walked outside and said "HEY SHANNOX IS HERE" and pulled...

to really boost epeen pull shannox, aly, ryo, beth at the same time and group them all up

to really boost epeen pull shannox, aly, ryo, beth at the same time and group them all up
    Impossible.

Alysrazor can't leave the boss area and niether can you. Rhyolith can't leave his platform and will wipe the raid if he gets to the edge. Beth'tilac can't leave her boss area and you can't get out either. Baleroc's gate closes when combat starts and he will reset if he goes past it.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2011-10-28 at 03:19 AM.

I would love to see a video of this!

Tanking shannox in the middle of tornadoes on Alysrazor would be amazing to see :P.

In regards to blood legion; They definitely did stop between bosses. In one of their mage logs, the mage did damage with pyroblast and arcane barrage.
    d=(^_^)z

Shannox and Beth'telac might be doable.

You would need three tanks though, minimum. Unless you're insanely good at kiting, then two might be doable. Though tanking Shannox, Riplimb and a Drone all at the same time? Might be a bit much, even with epic skills.

If the achievement is to kill them both around the same time, it would be even harder since both would be AoE nuking the raid at the same time. Though if you can get Shannox to 31% and then nuke Beth down then blow everything just as she's dying to get Shannox down quickly, it might be possible.

Shannox plus Baleroc would also be doable. Though RNG would mess with you if you're on crystal duties and a trap spawns under it. Not to mention I imagine Facerages might target the Baleroc tank, which would potential kill him very quickly if Baleroc is using Decimation Blade.

Shannox and Rylolith? What a mess that would be. But if you're crazy enough and can avoid the huge amounts of fire on the ground...

Shannox and Alysrazor is possible with two tanks. Just about. But I'd hate to be tanking or healing that during Tornados.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Exactly what Blood Legion did last week.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...mqqf2e/fights/
    Wanted to clarify on this.

This was PTR Blizzcon Live Raid on the 4.3 PTR. We killed Alyzrazor and Shannox patted right by, so we didn't officially exit combat long enough for the logs to track it as seperate fights. We "technically" had 2-3 seconds between alyz dying and us pulling shannox -- We did not kill them together