Deleted

Mouse Wheel in-game issues

Randomly while i was going to town on a target dummy today, my mouse wheel stopped working for the zoom in and out function. I unbinded and re-binded them, and also restarted the game when that didn't work. I have no clue why It's stopped working, as the mouse wheel works perfectly fine in other games and on web pages etc.

Anyone got any ideas?

P.S the mouse wheel still works for the "hold the middle button down to move and steer" - I use a Naga

Mine's been somewhat erratic in-game lately too - figure it's just a bug added in one of the recent patches. My mouse is a Logitech MX1000.

10+ Year Old Account
    My naga, after a hefty amount of use, had scroll wheel problems too. Somehow it mixed up the "up" and "down" ticks, making binding abilities to it pretty much useless.
    I tried tinkering with the options and downloading fresh drivers, but it didn't help. Probably a hardware problem.
    Somehow after packing the mouse in a suitcase and having it transported 4 hours in a car fixed the scroll wheel.

Deleted
    I literally have no idea what could be causing it, works every were except in WoW...

Is there some sort of known bug or anything like that with scroll wheel issues?