Poll: What class do you dislike the most?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    From what I have seen so far, somehow there isn't a single class I actually dislike... While I do prefer to play Necromancer at this point, I can't really think of a class I like the least...

Engineer.. I don't like the class mechanics at all, doubt I'll ever play one.

As far as my favorite, Necromancer will be my first choice followed closely by warrior/ranger/guardian... Wait, that's 4 out of 8 classes T_T
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    elementalist; i just don't like the name.
    Really? I think it's awesome sounding, not to mention descriptive. Something like Mage would be a bit to vague and it's really overused.

it was a toss up between the guardian and engineer for me. Both don't really interest me, but I'll probably give them a try anyway.

Voted Guardian in the end, it just seems a bit boring and bland. Never a big fan of the holy warrior type.

not reallly looking forward to playing an engineer

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of Engineers at all...I don't know why..they just do not appeal to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Guardian looks the most boring to me. Never was a fan of the buff bitch with high defense and low DPS.

I voted for Ranger though because I'm not into their pet system.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Yeah, f&#* thieves, they should be called assassins, therefore I won't play them.

... wut? Kinda silly reason to dislike a profession. Besides, ANet would get raged at soooooo hard if they renamed them to Mage/Wizard/Sorcerer/etc.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I clicked on this thread from the 'recent posts' box, immediately gunning for "Death Knight".

I did a big 'Dafuk?' when I saw the options. :]=

I'm staying neutral on GW2 classes until I have the chance to actually play them.

So what would you rather have them call it? A shaman? A Mage? I think that anyone who has not played GW1 should not be able to have a choice or an opinion. The professions from WoW and GW are a lot different.
    Last edited by G-rated; 2011-10-28 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sort of agree, but it fits well and is more original than mage

I gotta say Guardian looks the least appealing to me and I have seen videos of people playing them, so my dislike for them is not baseless. They just don't seem all that interesting to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually enjoying this guardian hate, it makes me feel more special. Irony tastes like justice!

I find it funny that the Thief is evading a lot of negative votes in this poll. Either a lot of people love the Thief, or a lot of people don't hate them enough to give them a negative vote. Wonder what it is? The dual-pistols? The stealthing? The dual-everything-else? The stealing an item from an enemy to use it against them as an environmental weapon ability?

For the record, I think Thief ranks #4 on my list of favorite professions.

Guardian. I am not sure what the thinking behind them is. They come off as sort of "holy warriors", aka Paladins. But I am not sure of the concept in the context of GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Guardian. I am not sure what the thinking behind them is. They come off as sort of "holy warriors", aka Paladins. But I am not sure of the concept in the context of GW2.
    Less "Holy" and more "Justice"
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

i wouldn't say i "dislike" but i would say, the last profession i'd try from the list would be the Guardian, don't know why that is, maybe because i was made into a tank in the few months before quitting wow, maybe it's the baby blue ghostly smoke or maybe i just associate the "shield + sword" with just standing there and taking a pounding from a mob without being able to do sufficient damage by myself.. Not saying that's how it is, i have seen pvp/pve videos, something in the back of my head just wont let me be excited about the prof.. and now it's telling me to kill people, brb.

Why the hate on Engineer? It's an unique class, and it seems like fun :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    The Guardian looks the most boring to me. Never was a fan of the buff bitch with high defense and low DPS.

I voted for Ranger though because I'm not into their pet system.
    ima guess you only saw vids of "tank" oriented guardians or never saw offense focused guardians to state they got low dps. sure they bring buffs but so do most (all?) classes, just like all of them have defense abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    where ever you are when you've just had a long fight against another player, to screw up your day
    i say elementalist.. seems too "generic mage" to me
    EDIT: its just because i generally dont like playing a mage class i only picked this because i was under the whole "you have to pick atleast one" but they all look fairly interesting