Poll: Best MMO You've Played

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The World of Warcraft of course.

You said outside of WoW, but nothing has been better. So nothing. Just WoW. Sorry mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Here, let me help you understand the meaning of this thread again.
    OTHER THAN WOW
    But yeah, I think GW is pretty good given that it's F2P. I fell in love with the lore.

OT:As much as I would love to vote for GW I had to vote for Age of Conan instead. If it didn't have so many bugs, then it would have been damn good. I wish it had more end game content upon release too. Less than 300k subs now though: Well, that's what Funcom gets for releasing an unfinished product.
    Holy cow you crazy. He said guilds wars. Calm youself.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Tibia ftw, unfortunetly it's not on the list so there's not really an option to vote for since I've only played WoW and Tibia which would be classed as MMO.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice.. was that an intentional misspelling? Dark Age of Cameltoe.... lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW and EVE, Mac Clients baby!

Asherons Call was by the far the best MMO I ever played. Nothing even comes close.

Deleted
    I enjoyed playing EVE. I respect the creativity of the designers and the community to make such a great game but I could never get into it seriously after playing WoW.

On the list: City of Heroes.

Off the list: Runescape. Yeah, I went there.

Deleted
    tbc n original

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I liked Lineage 2
    Same here. Warcrier ftw

Shoulda taken off one of those crappy ones and put Other

Why is Runescape not on this list? As much as I hate that game now, it definitely played a big part of my MMO life back in the day. And I don't care what anyone says, some of their quests were funny.

I want the game that I can not speak about to be on the list :< I won't say its name, because I'm not allowed to. But I think you all know what game I'm talking about

Your missing like 500 popular games on their like domo, lineage 2, Sword of the new world, atlantica online, etc....
    I picked CoH because its the only MMO besides WoW that I have been able to stand playing for over a year or 2.

"Dark age of Cameltoe"
    -.-

I liked SWG pre-NGE, but UO was probably my favorite (rose tinted glasses etc etc)

15+ Year Old Account
    Eve is the best MMO I've ever played, I haven't got half as much playtime out of it as I have WoW but it will always be my favourite and I go on and off it all the time, it takes alot of time, patience and dedication to be successful, evenmore so if you play solo which is booooring, but grab a friend or a decent corp (guild) and it's awesome. Like someone said it's an acquired taste, I'd say it is the chessboard of the MMO genre, where WoW is hungry hippos.

Runescape was awesome when I was an MMO virgin, alot of fun came out of that game and alot of school nights became all-nighters because I was addicted to merchanting, and made £300 as a 14 year old selling my gold on ebay until they banned me! Screw paper-rounds, get a real job, be a virtual trader! Damn, now I want to subscribe again... must resist....
    Last edited by xenaros; 2011-10-27 at 06:37 PM.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Outside of WoW, I have only played RIFT and Guild Wars thus my opinion isn't very educated.

Though I play very little WoW at the moment and pretty much exclusively play RIFT, I would say WoW is the best MMO.

However based on the list of options I say RIFT is the best. If RIFT continues the rapid pushing of content well into mid 2012, I may end up putting the game above WoW.

Although Guild Wars was sub-par in my opinion, I really do look forward to purchasing Guild Wars 2.

In its prime, Final Fantasy XI. It's a joke now, but that game used to be seriously awesome.

how can people really vote for rift? it is the worst game I've payed for

10+ Year Old Account
    Only have played Guild wars on that list.
    So guild wars.

LOVED that game.